Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Seeking archivist + Moderators

Postby Mid-life » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:49 am

wildsight wrote:
    Username: wildsight
    100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: these vast plains are home to many creatures, with its red deserts and distant mountains. the plains are mostly, made up of the red deserts, their reddish sand, dry and crumbly underpaw. in the center where a river slices through the middle, there is sparse vegetation as you head away from the river, the vegetation grows sparser, with the occasional shrubs and low trees. in the distant there are rolling hills leading up to vast mountains, quite a journey away. many would call this land a harsh place, which it is, but somehow creatures manage to live here. the most powerful being the pride that has settled down, but there are secrets looming in their past that no one knows about. this land was taken. yes, the current pride was formed after a war. through bloodshed. after the fall of the previous pride's king the new king, arose to the throne. their past is horrifying, and they should be ashamed of it, but after many years it had been long forgotten. or so to speak. the past is never truly forgotten though is it? perhaps, if one dug deep enough, they would uncover the long forgotten truth.
    Maned or not maned: maned
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: perhaps, a brown/reddishbrown with a darker mane with a reddish tint? faded leopard like markings. lighter paws/muzzle. darker underside. golden or green eyes. uh if there is anything else surprise me ;w;
    [my apologies for any mistakes, this is my first time signing up for one of these]

claiming! (will do tonight) :”)
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:41 am

Howlheart2008 wrote:Username: Howlheart2008
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: --snipped--
Maned or not maned:Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:Don't care what he looks like

claiming!
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:50 am

Applications for Moderators/Archivists are now CLOSED
We will begin going through them and announce chosen staff as soon as possible;
Thank you for patience!
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:34 am

Username: bsktcase
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: It had been a couple of weeks since the young lioness had to run away from its home. It was invaded by an enemy pride that sought to take it over. She hadn't even gotten the time to clean herself up. Looking at her paws for a second or two shaking her head before continuing to pad along. Knowing in her head that she had to have been the only one to make it out. It felt unreal and the guilt was starting to set in. Though she knew that feeling the guilt wasn't right. As her mother and father both yelled at her as they fought to get out and as far away as possible. She knew she had to rebuild the pride somewhere else, but how would she even be able to do that? After all, she was only one lion going to make a pride that was insane. For her parent's she would do it though knowing they were watching and protecting her. Soon she stumbled upon a spot that seemed to speak to her. It was a rocky mountain area that had sections of caves and them trees fanned around it. Giving it a great place for meetings to be held by pride. She bound up to the cave closest to the top and looked around the place. It seemed quite with only prey really around and no other pride. So she sat down beginning to clean herself choosing to make this place her new home. (250 words whoopsie)
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: a color mix of this & this palette and go ham on the design do what you feel is right c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:25 am

LoSt In PrOgReS wrote:Username:
Lost in progres
100 words (minimum) about their territory:
--snipped--
Maned or not maned:
Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
- Reds, oranges, and reddish browns combined with patches of white
- I’d prefer a not too complex design, mainly not too many gradients

claiming!
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:35 am

gummywyrm wrote:
Username: gummywyrm

100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
--snipped--

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: inspired by a chickadee
so tan and gray with maybe a little black

(note: the lion lineart is cute)

claiming!
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:44 am

bsktcase wrote:Username: bsktcase
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: It had been a couple of weeks since the young lioness had to run away from its home. It was invaded by an enemy pride that sought to take it over. She hadn't even gotten the time to clean herself up. Looking at her paws for a second or two shaking her head before continuing to pad along. Knowing in her head that she had to have been the only one to make it out. It felt unreal and the guilt was starting to set in. Though she knew that feeling the guilt wasn't right. As her mother and father both yelled at her as they fought to get out and as far away as possible. She knew she had to rebuild the pride somewhere else, but how would she even be able to do that? After all, she was only one lion going to make a pride that was insane. For her parent's she would do it though knowing they were watching and protecting her. Soon she stumbled upon a spot that seemed to speak to her. It was a rocky mountain area that had sections of caves and them trees fanned around it. Giving it a great place for meetings to be held by pride. She bound up to the cave closest to the top and looked around the place. It seemed quite with only prey really around and no other pride. So she sat down beginning to clean herself choosing to make this place her new home. (250 words whoopsie)
Maned or not maned: not maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: a color mix of this & this palette and go ham on the design do what you feel is right c:

Claiming <3
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282

*I'm away on vacation till the 22nd -- apologies for delayed replies/messages!*
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:24 am

i have no idea where my post went... so i'm gonna redo it. also i changed my username...

Username: Obstagoon!
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory:
Obsty lives with his pride in a vast oasis. Prey is rich and the flora and fauna are diverse. It is defended by a variety of strange creatures that Obsty created himself, to defend his pride. They include griffins, pegasus, hellhounds, cerberus, even a handful of dragons. There are even some dinosaurs and some Obsty made himself. They are not over-powerful, only having the force of what they look like the most, or the force of a lion. In the middle of the territory is a beautiful lake with fish, alligators and hippos. Living on the banks are animals like storks and buffaloes.

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: my avatar, obstagoon
imma name my king Obsty
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:41 am

Username: huddson
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where their pride will be built/how they achieved this territory: i plan to have the pride be in a modern city setting, switching from feral to anthro. my founder will be a college student who's renting a somewhat large apartment in a large city that's probably New York or something and he needs roommates to help him pay the rent. there'll be some sort of found family thing going on, and everyone will become really close. he got the apartment since it's close to his college and he likes having a lot of space. he'd prefer to not have any roommates, but he recognizes that he needs them to help him pay his rent.
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: something simple, maybe inspired by a planet or a star or something space-related, please!
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:07 pm

Username: dragonscales10
"It was my mother who told me about the island, a dry expanse of land surrounded by little vegetation, just off the coast. Of course this peaked my interest, my father wanted me gone along with my siblings, and I wasn't going to turn down territory of my own. The next day I made my way to where the island and my continent are closest, and began to swim. It didn't take long, although the sea that day was mild. When I could feel sand under my paws again I looked around, inhaling deeply to check for predators. When I didn't sense any danger, I began to explore."

Angel island is the smallest around the main continent, but it holds more secrets than any other. Those who visit must swim to a small cove with a golden sand beach. Going up a slight incline will eventually take you to the largest section of this island, revealing a large field with a few trees scattered here and there. In the center of this field is a large pond that serves as a breeding ground for catfish and pike, as well as many types of frogs, toads, and lizards if you have the stomach. To your far left you'll see a cliff face spanning the edge of the field, heading up there would take you to Mother Tree, a sacred site where it is believed one may communicate with their ancestors. Lastly, if you head south from there, you will reach Harp Woods, named for the strange sounds one hears coming from the trees in the night. This is the prides primary hunting grounds.
Maned or not maned: can i leave it up to the artist? whatever they think best compliments the design
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: blonde zebra
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me