Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Loose Threads - LAST DAY!

Postby ajax. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:02 pm

Day 10.2!
Username;; Ajax.
Colour;; mermaid
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Day 10.2!
Username;; SkyWishes21
Colour;; Phoenix
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Day 10.2!
Username;; Tynahi
Colour;; Mermaid
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:15 pm

Day 10.2!
Username;; dreamwalker
Colour;; mermaid

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Day 10.2!
        Username;; watchdog.
        Colour;; pheonix <3

username;; watchdog.
        what colour thread would you sew into your own plushie tolter, and why?
        After a bit of deliberation, I think I'd use a rich maroon or burgundy thread into my tolter plush. For a long time, I used to be a very strictly monochromatic person, never being a fan of color enough to claim any as a favorite. I had really bad anxiety issue for a very long time, and that on top of varying depression levels, it seems my color choice was really reflecting my emotions. Not too long ago, I suddenly got very attached to red as a whole - but more so deep burgundys and wine shades. I've reconnected deeply with my significant other, have gotten the chance to discover a new love in horseback riding, and on my birthday this past year have gotten the chance to care for two little crazy hell bound kittens that i love dearly. Recently, anxiety has all but gone and in its stead, i've been filled with deep passion and care for many things in my life. I think these wine shades are a reflection of this, and of me as a whole. (my hair is even dyed that color!) It's a unique color, not overly bright and cheery, but also a step out from my previously depressing greyscale shades. Its an intelligent color, very soft spoken but holds a feeling of respect. I think this color potentially gives a lot away about my true personality, which is pretty cool. It's a color very near and dear to my heart, and will probably stay a favorite of mine for the rest of my life.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corviidae_ » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Day 10.2!
Username;; YuriPlisetsky_
Colour;; Pheonix!

About me wrote:Previously was YuriPlisetsky_

xxMade by Celozon XXX
Corviidae_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Day 10.2!
Username;; Mango30
Colour;; Dragon
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Day 10.2!
Username;; aray17
Colour;; mermaid
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:26 pm

username;; dreamwalker
what colour thread would you sew into your own plushie tolter, and why? I think I would choose lavender colored thread for my own plush. I have always loved shades of purple, there's just something about it thats soothing and always puts me in a better mood. I particularly like lavender because its such a soft, pleasing color and it was my Nonni's favorite color. I think it would add a nice, soft pop of color to the white markings without making it too much of a strain on the eyes, and it would help the plush match just about everything else in my room (including the walls lol).

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me