Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Valley of Kings - Seeking archivist + Moderators

Postby EchoIre » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:32 am

Username: EchoIre
Position interested in:Moderator
Experience?: I was a mod of a game Discord server (the server died a while ago and I have since left, but I can try to find links and such if needed!)
Do you have discord?: Yes
Anything else to note?: I'm currently in school, and as such may not be able to be active for multiple days at a time, but I should be able to give warnings for any long periods of absence! And even then, I usually check in at least on Discord most nights ^^
Last edited by EchoIre on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:36 am

Username: APH Siantia
Position interested in: Moderator
Experience?: At the moment I don't have any experience
Do you have discord?: Yes I do
Anything else to note?: I work only on mornings for a few days a week so I have a lot of time to dedicate to the group ^^
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:38 am

Username: dimi.
Position interested in: archivist!
Experience?: i am currently the archivist for the adopt rise and have been for about 10 months now c:
Do you have discord?: yes! i'm in the vok discord <3
Anything else to note?: i'm pretty active on CS and will be happy to make an archive on any platform you prefer!
gradually coming back
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:39 am

Username: Firedancer77
Experience?: I haven’t been moderator of any species recently, as most of the active species I was in already had mods, but I have moderated several species (now shut down or took a long enough hiatus that I lost it) in the past: petal cats, syads, wild wolfies, tauraleum research center, alpine draft horses, winged wolf adopts, and pupsees
Anything else to note?: I have been a part of several species in the past that definitely needed moderators but didn’t have them / really have any way to ask questions they were confused on even if they did, so just wanted to say I’m really happy with how VOK has been run to handle that and that you’re continuing to do that. It’s been a completely positive experience for me so far. Whether I’m chosen or not thanks for making VOK!

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:59 pm

Username: ToxicShadow
Position interested in: Archivist or Moderator
Experience?:
On Chicken Smoothie, specifically, I have very little experience. However, I've been an admin/moderator of over eight different adoptable forum games (similar to Closed Species, but they each had multiple species and each centered around adopting, customizing, breeding, and roleplaying). Most are inactive now, though I have been with the long running Evelon for a good time now. Prior to being an official moderator there, which happened a handful of years ago now, I worked on the archives/pet records that lacked an official title aside from "Helper," for many years.

I have years of experience working on pet and item records/archives, as well as moderating communities, mitigating issues between users, planning, organizing and hosting events, contests, and games, running shops using in game currency, writing and enforcing rules, creating new lore and content, including but not limited to new NPC characters, area, pet or item descriptions, new pet colorations, and more.
Do you have discord?: Yes!
Anything else to note?:
Honestly, I'm uncertain of which role to strictly apply for, so I listed both, in case there is an area where it thought I might best fit, if I am considered. Overall, I really want to do even more to participate in VoK, as I really enjoy the species thus far and want to see it last and flourish, which is my reason for applying. Full disclaimer, though, I also work a pretty much full time job, and am out of the house for about 10 hours a day on work days because of it (though my shifts start in the middle of the night, so I am home for a good portion of the day). Still, I do my best to make time for my important hobbies and take such responsibility seriously, since I am not one to let work entirely consume me; things I do in my free time are what I consider things that define me rather than my work persona so I hold fast to things I enjoy.

Thank you for the opportunity to apply!
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:38 am

Username: dewly_noted
    Experience?:
    Lot's of experience moderating communities, especially on Discord where I've been a mod for two large communities for a combined 2 years. In one community I helped manage players, scrim times and resolving player disagreements, in the other community I was head of the moderating team, managing 7 mods while also doing normal moderator duties.
    Do you have discord?: Y
    Anything else to note?: I have a lot of free time to spend keeping an eye on things.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:58 am

Username: Lavellan
    Position interested in: Archivist
    Experience?:
      I have done a good deal of archiving here on CS. Casually, I love keeping threads for any adoptables that I am lucky enough to win, and, with over 11 threads for various species, I guess it could be called an obsession! An example can be found here.
      And then, a little less casually, I have been in charge of a couple of archives for adoptables here on on CS. I volunteered to be in charge of the archives of an old adoptables back in 2017 - Alley Cats. And, more recently, I am currently the Barn Archivist for ERRP!
    Do you have discord?: Yes I do!
    Anything else to note?:
      I log on to CS most days for at least 2 hours, most of the time it's much longer, so I am active, even during the week. As well, I absolutely love this species, and I'm delighted to be given the opportunity to help how, however I can! c:
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings - Open

Postby MySpoons » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:25 am

RupturedRaptor wrote:Username: RupturedRaptor
Link to Pride: link
Redeeming Custom Ticket! (proof)
Maned or not maned: Maned
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:

I'd like something thats sort of white tiger inspired, if possible? I'd like solid colors, as i'd like this design to be simplistic enough so i can draw (and possibly animate?) them easily. The stripes can be as complex (or simple) as you wish to make them so long as they resemble tiger stripes (prefably not solid triangles, i don't tend to connect very well with designs that have solid triangles for stripes). [The complexity of the stripes isn't going to be much of a problem for me when drawing them so it can be simple or complex, i don't mind].

Colors:
I'd like a solid white (or maybe an almost white grey) for the base and black (or perhaps a grey thats almost black) for the stripes. I'd like the mane and end of the tail to be the same color as the stripes. So long as it isn't a grey/white/black the eye color can be any color. Feel free to make the paw pads, nose & inner ear any color so long as they are all the same color and different colors to the fur & eyes.

claiming!
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:20 am

Username: Frisco
Position interested in: Archivist
Experience?: i've been an archivist for Stars (archive) for two months and Soft (archive) for half a month
Anything else to note?: i really like VOK and will be happy to help out with archiving. i enjoy it and have the time for it. thanks for the opportunity!

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:14 pm

Username: Flicka
Position interested in:moderator
Experience?:
I've had years of experience as one. I've been a mod for different proboards. (Meerkat Manor rpg, RFW the X series, Naruto Awaken Inside, A meerkat's Life are my longer ones) then there is here where i've moderated Fleafs, Turtle Mania where im a mod and line artist, and I help out Mikki (pixel boxes) and Ashii (Ashii Kitties) with their adoptable threads. I've also helped MegaCherrio with her former pixelbox adoptable Glovecats. I was a wonderful mod for Kiabs (kittens in a bottle) and Im an Artist for Windfarmers Cats. When I get bored and other staff members are overwhelmed I tend to ask if they'd like some help. I've been a longtime mod for Marble Cats, an artist for Volcara. Also I'm an admin of a popular warrior cats page. Being a mod is really what im most comfortable in.
Do you have discord?: No
Anything else to note?: Thanks for the oppourtunity
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups