Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open

Postby Skarrred » Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:43 am

Username: Skarrred
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: This group lives in a heavily wooded area. The trees are large and dense; the undergrowth large and thick. Fires in the dry season can be common. Rogue groups arent uncommon; though ones larger then three cats are. They have a camp of rock. They enter through a thorny bush into a hole, which gives way to go down several feet into the ground, and then several tunnels for dens, prey stock, herbs, and the likes. Many tunnels are still empty! Dead trees aren't uncommon either; and the cats use them. Logs are dragged home if light enough for the wood to be slowly stripped for the dens.
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:This ubud?
x
x
x
xxxxx
"๐”ป๐•  ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•—๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•“๐•๐•–, ๐•’๐•ค
xxxxx๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•– ๐•š๐•ฅ."

x
x[/size]
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:52 am

mark!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”............................................โ”“
hi hi i go by edith/whimsy/cedar
I'm a huge warrior cats fan as
well as; pokemon, roleplaying
alternative music + fashion and
paganism, please feel free to
dm me about any of these topics
I hope you are well and safe!
lesbian + they/them pronouns
โ”–............................................โ”š

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€{blessed be}โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:06 am

Username: nio
    100 words about their territory/where your cats will live: CanopyClan is located in a dense tropical rainforest. Year round, their territory is hot and wet. The cats of CanopyClan live alongside a river, and are generally capable of swimming. Medicine cats thrive in this terrain. The majority of flora are excellent for medicinal uses. The cats live partially on the forest floor and partially in nooks and holes in the trees. A thick canopy covers the camp, providing excellent protection. Dens are woven out of reeds, vines and large leaves. This creates water-tight places for the cats to sleep. During monsoon season, the cats migrate their nests up into the trees.
    Fur type: short
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: something jungley and margay or ocelot inspired!

thank you! <3
โœน sun !! he/she/they/any โ€” adult โœฒ awst โœฒ cs th
art queue โœฒ icon cred
๐“†Ÿ ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HolidayDemon » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:20 am

Username: ~DarkDemonWolf~
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: This group will live on a plateau, surrounded by a gloomy forest. The forest is their hunting ground, and provides protection, as it is very confusing to navigate for unfamiliar cats. Rogue groups aren't common, any that make it through the forest to the camp will be chased away. They have a camp made of thorny branches. The cats get in using a small hole. There are also many tunnels in the plateau. The tunnels are used as winter dens, food storage, and emergency getaways. Above ground, there are dens made of sticks and mud, as well as a place for prey. Their water source is a small stream that runs near their camp in the forest.
Fur type: Long fur please !
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**https://www.pinclipart.com/picdir/middle/345-3454834_black-cat-clipart-warrior-cat-warrior-cats-black.png haha why am i obsessed with black cats.
tysm! <3
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
,x,xImage
โ•”xxxxxxxxxxxโ•—
Call me Dark!
Digital Artist
On mouse
Nice People:
NY_UnicornX
KestreltheFireCat
Send over a trade!
Tarus - Lawful Evil

โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
xxxxโ The wolf doesn't lose sleep over
xxxxxxxxthe opinion of the sheep . โž
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - unknown

โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ•”xxxx,xxxxxxxโ•—
,x Aromantic
,xShe/They/It

โ•šxxxxxxxxxxxโ•
โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ
link โ€ข link โ€ข credit
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
HolidayDemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercurรฉ » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:28 pm

Username: Irockwaffleking
100 words (minimum):
Mistclan resided in a bay that seemed to perpetually be covered in mist, hence the name. It was filled with dense forests that scaled up the side of the mountain to its north and that surrounded the bay and rivers. The bay had a small island that tended to protect it from larger storms but would still get heavy rain from time to time. Cats who did not live there tended to describe the bay as eerie. This was mostly due to the low visibility and how quiet the area was. Because the animals in the area relied more on sound than sight the cats would often be almost completely silent for hunting or when moving around as well as the pray meaning that often all you could hear was the wind whistling between the leaves of the large trees. Regardless of its perceived eeriness MistClan loved the area and called it home
Fur type: Any, if artist wants me to decide then short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** desaturated/grayish looking. Maybe ghostlike? Other than that whatever is up to the artist!

Ignore this, adopted a founder :)
Last edited by Mercurรฉ on Mon May 17, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mercurรฉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:29 am

Marking

ImageImage

We love trades, so feel free to send some our way :).

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:11 am

mark
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
๐ŸŒฟ

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
๐Ÿ„

๐ŸŒน th
๐Ÿ‚ pokefarm
๐ŸŒป Sleepy Wermville
๐ŸŒฑ Lorwolf profile
๐ŸชปLorwolf ref link
๐ŸŒบ Buttermilks
๐Ÿชด discord:
Sleepytally#1109

โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
โ–โ–Œ
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:47 am

Username: minifun990
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live:The scuttled into the kingdom like the rats and mice they hunted. Slowly at first, in the outskirts, in the peripheral vision of those who lived here. But slowly they crept closer, and closer until they resided in the very shadows of the palace itself.
It was safe here, safer than the wilds and harsh reality of outside. And yet it was never the chance to become complacent. They were not the top of the food chain. They were simply nuisances under the big ones feet. They could suck up to them as much as they wanted, protecting their crops from pests, cleaning their chimneys, unblocking the sewers, any job that a smaller body could do better. But they were still that, smaller bodies who werent respected within the society. And Simba was sick of it. He was going to start a new age of living even if it killed him. (151/100)
Fur type: Short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Classic Splotched or Striped tabby, with white paws and bib? Im not too set on anything but he is gonna be a bit of an impatient stubborn man
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:25 am

Username: Smilepup
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live: A forest, where fantasy comes to life. The forest is filled with strange creatures, the likes that can only be imagined. Ones rumored, and hidden. No one dares enter their forest of dreams. The cat slunk along the ground, their body poised to reduce noise. A wolpertinger was eating his breakfast. It's horns were black, and the creature had bright purple eyes. They struck, killing the creature. The animal sat there, enjoying their meal. Then, suddenly, a creature flew out above them, posed to strike them. They never thought about fighting a baby crypt, but here they were. They lunged off to the side, and sighed. The small creature looked hungry. So, they gave the baby their food. Aww how- oh lord there is an off brand mothman-
Fur type: Long
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Cryptids,,,
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:47 pm

Username:Gแ–พoแฅ™๊™†
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your group will live:
The group of cats that reside in the Crystal Song Forest have adapted perfectly to the strange lands they call home. A large and dense sprawling forest is surrounded by mountains on all sides. The seasons come and go, seeming to remain warm at all times. The passage of seasons is marked by the rain. It is either Rainfall or it is Sundry. For the most part, the large branches of trees stretching overhead keep the cats sheltered from the cool rains and the hot sun. The place they reside in within their territory seems to be an abandoned eastern shrine of sorts. A large overgrown tree branches out in the central section and not far away a koi pond with fish still swimming in the shade of the arching bridge lies. Cherry Blossoms and Willows and many and several bushes and flowers fill the area keeping it smelling sweet and of flowers. There seems to have once been walls that surrounded the area but time and weather have devoured away at the stone brick, vines and moss delicately trail along with the fallen stones. The forest throughout it here and there has crystals that flare with light at night, glowing in cool blues, greens, and purples. They range in size from the size of a baseball to the size of a small car. Towards the south-eastern edge of the territory is a small farm with fields trailing up the mountains filled with water and rice plants growing. Near this house is another field, filled with big, tall blue windflowers. The cats of this forest tell tales of ghost flames that lead cats off into the night to never be seen again, huge foxes with many, many tails that trick cats out of their meals and creatures that live in the river that flows through their territory, lying in wait, lurking. There are tales of cats whose tails split and are guides, helping and aiding the group as well. The cats here are incredibly superstitious and close to their ancestors.
Fur type: short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I'm not too picky! Maybe something to fit the territory. It's heavily inspired by Eastern plants, art, and folklore. I do enjoy the way these cats look if you want to draw inspiration from them rather than basing off territory.
one || two || three || four
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ โ
we're ๐… ๐Ž ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐’
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโž โž
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx๐ƒ๐„๐ˆ๐…๐˜ โ†  he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxโ€ข=ยปโ€กยซ=โ€ข

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me