Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open

Postby raven [烏] » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:19 pm

marking!!
raven | she/he/they
“life finds a way” – ian malcolm
abt | kals | ♡ | TH
raven [烏]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan of the howling winds, maybe?

Postby pixieknees » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:30 pm

markkk
Last edited by pixieknees on Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pixieknees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Username: sforzando.
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
gonna reuse my rise clan ideas because i never really got to establish a clan for them, if that's not acceptable just lemme know and i'll change everything up lol
137 words
deep inside the circle of mountains comes a hidden clan, but not of bandits or rogues. cats wander the lands, unafraid of what is they might encounter. these cats are meant for the heavy snow and harsh winters they encounter for most moons, and the brief summer, although bringing gorgeous sights, is only a moon or two long. in the heavy snow, paw prints are able to be seen, but not followed, as there are so many wandering almost aimlessly around the territory. thick pine trees cover the territory, and when the snow all melts, the territory turns from a winter wonderland to a green paradise, with bushes and grass growing wild. twolegs once inhabited this valley, but so long ago that their buildings are nearly gone, and any paths that were laid down have been covered.
Fur type: Long fur please!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: surprise me! my cats are supposed to be big bbys with thick fur meant to survive harsh winter so id love if it stayed that way, a few scars would be cool but im not picky, i promise
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamingerve31 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:52 pm

Mark
Gamingerve31

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:37 am

Username:
sylvender

Waveclan's territory sits in the lush green trees of a large island, otherwise abandoned by the rest of the world. The land sits in two sections. The biggest is their main territory and is where the clan hunts. It's a large forest type area that comes out onto a beach. Further inward, an even smaller island juts out not too far from the main one. This is where the cats make their home. It is not that much different from their main territory save for being smaller and it does not lead to the shore. In the middle of this part of the land there lies a small cave with a freshwater pool, this cave is where their medicine cats keep their herbs as well as their source of drinkable water.

Fur type:
Long fur

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
Inspired by a ragdoll! Here are a couple of pictures of ragdolls that I really love: one, two, three
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenOfWyrms » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:38 am

Username: QueenOfWyrms
The cat stumbled forward, exhausted after the long journey. Their eyes were half blind from the same exhaustion, but they could feel a cool breeze ruffle their fur. Somehow, they knew they’d found it. The forest they’d been searching for.
The forest was plentiful in prey and lush with undergrowth in this season, and spotted trees of several kinds, such as oak, ash, and pine. The cat made home of a clearing within the forest, where a shallow stream ran through one part. Blackberry bushes grew around the river side of the clearing, forming a natural barrier on that end.
[100 words]

Fur type: long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** I like torties and calicos and bengals!
Last edited by QueenOfWyrms on Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
QueenOfWyrms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AwkwardAnxiety » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:59 am

Username: AwkwardAnxiety
The earth rumbled and split, throwing rocks in all direction to make a hole in the forest floor, revealing a dirt covered cat, so filthy their coat was completely hidden. They yelped and closed their eyes against the bright light, much different than their long travels underground. They lay down at the entrance to their tunnel until their eyes adjusted to the sun. Looking around they saw they were in a deciduous forest but a quick sniff showed there was a pond or lake somewhere up wind. About and hour from where they came out, they found a meadow full of flowers. They decided they liked this place and went back to their tunnel where they used the rocks they’d flung to build a den.
[125]
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: I like candleflames and tuxedos! :3

(I’m aware I applied before and removed it cause I was too busy for this ARPG but this time I’m prepared!)
This user no longer participates on Chicken Smoothie and wishes not to be contacted
AwkwardAnxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sk1nnybarbie » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:30 am

mark
sk1nnybarbie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:48 pm

Username: Coraly

A valley, between two mountains, called the Serenity Peaks. Each peak represents opposites, a bit like the ying and yang. Moon, sun, ice, fire.. There is a loud rushing river between the two peaks. Each peak holds a cave, the cats come to this caves every time a special ritual is to be performed. When a cat becomes an apprentice, they are given a peak to do their apprentice ceremony in, depending on their patron god. This really has no effect, but it was developed into there religion. The caves in each mountain have ‘moonstone’ like things. The cats call them Spirit Stones. The clans’s camp is a nice place by a calm part of the river. I actually think I forgot to mention the river was named Rush River. The camp is surrounded by trees and bushes, making it slightly closed to predators, like a fairy ring. The leader climbs to a top of one of the trees to call for meetings. Kits, from 5 moons, are allowed to start swimming in a shallow pond located near camp. This is the mother of the kit’s choice, whether they want their kit to swim or not. No one in the clan knows what is outside the mountains. Expect for the Keeper of Knowledge. ( a different rank I made up :’) The prey of birds, squirrels, and fish is what is plentiful, there are also mice and rabbits sometimes. It can get chilly, and there is snow depending how far up you are on the mountain side. Overall the weather is nice, and the land is prize territory.

Fur type: Long fur

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:** Maybe a red cat or a cream cat? It would be cool for them to be rosetted, spotted tabby, or, just any tabby. :> But I don’t really care,,
Last edited by beebun on Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello.
I… am not at my best right now, and I’ll be taking a small break from most chickensmoothie things. (mainly everything expect roleplays)
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:08 pm

Username: Ariento
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: The followers of the four gods live deep in the pine barrens. There are many groups, but the Raisheshin clowder is the one we'll be focusing on. The trees are mostly evergreens, but a few scattered deciduous trees also find a place here. The soil is typically very dry aside from near bodies of water, and it's very sandy. The understory is full of grasses and shrubs. Fires are not infrequent. The area where the Raisheshin mollies make their home is a large sandy clearing, with several large trees that have had the soil cleared from their roots to create hollows. Toms from other clowders make their homes on the outskirts of Raisheshin territory. Raisheshin toms leave the territory and make their homes near other clowders in order to prevent inbreeding.
Fur type: Short fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Could I get a silver bengal like this cat?
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me