Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: || Elementals || New Owner

Postby Gaycko » Sat May 11, 2024 4:30 pm

I do apologize for not responding to anyone reaching out over the last bit I've been on and off active on the site for art and an attempt to get back into pet collecting as a small past time, but typically drifted away from anything other than monthly adopts. So starting off I am deeply sorry for not responding to any attempts to reach out to me. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do with the species as I did/do have plans for them, but overall had a very chaotic offline life.

I finally have access to a PC (I've been strictly mobile use only for several years now) and put a lot of thought the last few weeks and would like to bring the species back so everyone can enjoy them again. With this said, it'll take some time so please be patient, but I would love to hear what you guys would like to see.

Please feel free to PM me or post here, but I'd love to hear your suggestions and ideas.

Again I do apologize for my lack of communication and hope I can make it up to you guys by giving the species a good re-opening.
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || Elementals || New Owner

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat May 11, 2024 6:08 pm

Overall, I love the concept of Elementals to begin with. I think it was a great start and had lots of potential. For me, I think I’d just like for this species and its community to be active again. I think a re-opening event would be good. But before that, I think maybe hiring a team would be great as well, mods, artists etc. so that it would be easier to manage all aspects of the species. <3
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me