Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Herds of Thalija - Wind of the plains

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:19 am

Fawntura wrote:So i hope you dont mind me asking but do you or Rescue2001 own these lines/species?

I gave ownership of the khimaira friesians to rescue, so they own the khim species :3 but the lines itself are still mine, and the thalija don't have anything to do with the khims for now. Maybe there will be a collaboration in the future
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:32 am

Echo Raven adopted this sweety out:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4947440
We can make a little raffle for it :3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:14 am

- New normal round opened up! crystal mountains again! Remember you can enter even if you did the last round!
- new rare round opened up! Tharkja Pond again! Remember you can only enter if you didn't enter the last time!
- sadly now new horse herd was discovered, hopefully more luck next time
- a new game opened up! now you can send your horse with 5 full game slots on an adventure with its friends to search for new subspecies! the first round is 100%, because we only got one horsy so far and I want to make a little easter feeling~
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:07 pm

There is a huge update, because the game starts to get pretty big and sadly the artist search stagnates, I decided to open up another Thalija Game. But this time it will be done with premade markings and not unique horses, like I did with A new Beginning in the past
In this game the rounds will be done faster to provide a more fluent game experience
You can still enter the normal adopt to get unique horses, but pushing out unique designs will take longer because of the game size and with the new game I allow my artists to take their time to make the unique horses and not feel rushed :3
You can find the Thalija Game here:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=4952339
It works together with the normal adoptable, just the adopt me page is a different one, to be able to divide the adopt and the game from each other :3
And of course you can enter with either horse in either game!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:52 am

happy easter to everyone! <3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:42 am

I moved over the item search, herd game, subspecies game and foal shiny search to the game section you can find here: :3
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4952343
There will soon be a new round rolled there :3 so don't miss out on the remaining slots for the normal and the rare search! (if you entered the adopt searches you can still enter the game searches, just with a different horse, if you don't have any more free horses tell me and I will allow you to search for another horse so that you aren't stuck in the normal adoptable)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me