Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Ispilu v3.0 Now Open

Postby Cherryfreeze » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:47 am

mark~
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:23 am

Mark.

I also have a question (if this isn't the right place to ask please tell me where the right place is!) If I want to draw art of the Ispilu I won(?) Should I post it as a """colored in""" version of the official art or make them their own post and link the species page?
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 am

ToraOkami303 wrote:I also have a question (if this isn't the right place to ask please tell me where the right place is!) If I want to draw art of the Ispilu I won(?) Should I post it as a """colored in""" version of the official art or make them their own post and link the species page?

yep this is the right place for questions! You're totally ok to just make the drawing wherever you want and leave a link or whatever you wanna do. <3
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:23 am

I’m still here!
To those of you still waiting on an egg I promise they’re coming! I’ve had a very busy period at work and school with finals coming up and all that jazz. I should be able to get back to work tomorrow!

And to those of you who missed the Easter event and are waiting on actual adopts to start coming out again, they’re coming! I’m hoping to get a couple done in the next few days and then to hold myself to a reasonable schedule so we can have semi-consistent adopts

To those who want to become an artist, or are asking themselves why I’m not getting other artists to help me, I don’t feel that currently I could properly handle this species and keep up with a team of artists and I’d hate to let people down. I may look into getting some artists in the future when I have more time to commit to the species
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me