Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: The Wild Cats | Wild Cat Adopts | Open!

Postby astraf » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:09 am

Username: astrafrack
Species: kuona! or marmor! whichever you think would look better lol
Image/Description: kind of like this? but maybe more defined eyes? eyeliner
Prompt Answered: #2
Prompt Answer:
I padded through the thick jungle, rain splattering against my pelt. The leaves brushed against my fur, dowsing me in even more rainwater. I was covered in mud from splashing in it all day, and I was honestly sick of this land. But I knew that I had to get to it, whatever it was.
My mind flew back to that moment that the green statue, covered in moss and ivy, first spoke to me. I know not what it was, yet I listened.
I was walking through the forest that was between the jungle and the mountain, searching for my next meal. Then... I heard whispering?
I followed the sound, then came to a clearing and saw it; a giant green statue that seemed incredibly ancient. It looked odd, although somewhat familiar.
"You are the next one."
Its voice boomed through the woods, and I jumped back in surprise. What..?
It then began a tale, and its although loud voice seemed somewhat soothing.
"An ancientry ago, there twas a group of cats. A group.... group. They lived together, hunted with each other, protected one another. They called themselves Kafoohnarken, and communicated via random sounds. But but then a storm... a storm... a big. Killed many. They could not protect each other and disbanded. But the storm changed the forest and killed all the prey, so they ended up dying. But they still remain."
I stared at it, completely confused. How could it speak?
"How?"
"In ALL!"
In all what?"
"You. All you."
"W-what?"
"You are next leader. Make it once more."
"Why?!"
"The forest.. it needs it. It is dying, burning, frying, erasing."
I stepped back, still confused.
"Go."

I was the leader now. The leader of a group I've never seen or heard of.
But.. could I refuse?
No.
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Wild Cats | Wild Cat Adopts | Founders Open!

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:28 am

@DaniCalifornia your founder form does not meet the requirements needed, please make sure to reread the requirements and edit your form!

I'll take these two!

NekomaruNidais wrote:Username: NekomaruNidais
Species: Lahti
Image/Description: anything is fine but I'd love a torbie and white or a caliby
Prompt Answer: Tawny Shadows was not handed the leadership; she had to fight for it with tooth and claw, with everything she had, with all of her strength and wisdom and cunning. There is a reason they call her "Lady of the Vultures." While no one is entirely sure on the full story, what is known is that vultures are her prized companions, and it has something to do with how she got rid of the previous leader and forged her own group. She rules her land with an iron paw. No one disobeys Tawny Shadows.

Griffin Torrens wrote:Username: Griffin Torrens
Species: Marmor
Image/Description: Something fox like please! The rest is open :>
Prompt Answer:
He was never elected leader, it's just something that comes with making a new group from scratch. Truthfully, he never asked to be a leader. However, after countless rescues or even just polite conversations, he found himself at the head of a band of cats. One's that called him their leader. And heck, if they trusted him to do that, he wouldn't fail them.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberryjelly » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:26 am

Username: CloudDraws16
Image/Description:
Prompt Answered: #3
Prompt Answer:
The cold, fall air was welcoming. It wasn't very often that his clan could return to the winter grounds. Every year, when the nights got longer and the weather began to be freezing, they would travel to the Marmor's favorite spot; the icy mountains.

Of course, no cat was required to come. They never forced others to travel if they never wished to do so. It was simply a mutual agreement, a friendship among the different species. It was necessary for survival, yet they always got along. Spring, they set out for warm plains filled with wild animals, a forest nearby for shade. Winter, as he said before, were snow-capped mountains with a small cave behind a waterfall.
val | she/her | Fallen Light | hi ! call me valerie :) an animal lover, farming game enthusiast. i'm not on here much anymore but feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

<- click for image credit
strawberryjelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:27 am

Mark!
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:11 pm

Taking these as well!

DaniCalifornia wrote:Username: DaniCalifornia
Species: Lahti
Image/Description: I'd like my founder to be like this snow bengal, if possible!
Prompt Answered: #1
Prompt Answer: Elune is a calm and resourceful she-cat that tends to be wary of strangers, but her trust isn't hard to get. She always puts other cats' needs first, and often ends up overworking herself because of it. She's a workaholic, always busy with tasks and ordering the others around, making her come off as bossy sometimes. Elune cares deeply about her tribe, and even though being a leader is hard, she feels like the hard work pays off.

astrafrack wrote:Username: astrafrack
Species: kuona! or marmor! whichever you think would look better lol
Image/Description: kind of like this? but maybe more defined eyes? eyeliner
Prompt Answer:
-snip-
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:21 pm

Username: HappyAlpava
Species: Bengal
Image/Description: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/823806956815989012/
Prompt Answer:
Eline looked down in horror as she noticed the dead leader in deputy of her. She knew what she had to do, she had to be the new leader, but she wasn’t ready. How would she do? What would she need to do? She couldn’t arrange cats like that! But, she realized there was nothing she could do. The leader was dead, and that meant she had to be ready for the upcoming challenges of being the new leader.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailshoes » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:09 pm

gonna mark!
call me snail!
he/him or he/they
snailshoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:29 am

Username: BoopoThyDrago
Image/Description: Preferably a point, maybe chocolate and cinnamon, all else is artist choice
Prompt Answer: She loves to run and jump around! She does not fight first, but she is not afraid to fight others to protect her band. She is happy-go-lucky, energetic, curious, and bold. That said, her mood can change very quickly if the band is threatened. She is analytical and can put plans together quickly. (53 words)
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:35 am

@ ♡HappyAlpaca♡- please choose your species from one of the available TWC cats!

taking this one!
BoopoThyDrago wrote:Username: BoopoThyDrago
Image/Description: Preferably a point, maybe chocolate and cinnamon, all else is artist choice
Prompt Answer: She loves to run and jump around! She does not fight first, but she is not afraid to fight others to protect her band. She is happy-go-lucky, energetic, curious, and bold. That said, her mood can change very quickly if the band is threatened. She is analytical and can put plans together quickly. (53 words)

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowspongefactory » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:56 am

Username: rainbowspongefactory
Image/Description: Some kind of blue tabby?
Prompt Answer:

She is a very excitable and playful feline who can talk your ear off whenever you start a conversation with her! She loves to play and roll around in the snow and kick snow onto other cat near her. Although she is very hyperactive and a chatter box, she is a good listener when you need her to be.
rainbowspongefactory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me