Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: .:||:. Sima Adoptables .:||:.

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:30 am

Hey guys! Our winter event is now open!

There is a few lost peppermint spice simas, who may need a little help finding their way back! And our yearly winter raffle has returned with tons of prizes to be won!

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyromaniacal » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:27 pm

Image Image

Simas are known for their mutations, but these kids seem even more mixed up than normal... And, hey, is it just me, or do they look kind of familiar?

The competitions for Sima NB #200 (orphan quads) are now open!
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/ANY ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    FIXATIONS: Dinosaurs - Sonicxxx
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:54 am

Hey guys, just posting here to let everyone know that our Valentines event is open!

There's a bunch of orphan simas running around and they need homes! Our mascot Seed is also giving out gifts! So be sure to come check out the event!

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .:||:. Sima Adoptables .:||:. - ANNOUNCEMENT 4/14/23 -

Postby corviidae » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:43 am

hey everybody! just wanna touch some bases since it's been a while. there are some important things for me to go over.

- As you all know, I've been having things come up so much that I have been completely absent. In the near future, I will be stepping down as the species owner. It's been a good and long run, but I can no longer be active like I want to be (and that may be obvious for a lot of you who have been watching). I'll be sticking around the species and be a ghost staff member, as I'd still love to help with events however I can and I have some loose ends to tie up, but be prepared to see me hanging up my coat in the next couple of weeks or sooner. Glispa and Rav are taking over for me and from now on, and concerns must be taken to them. I will no longer be answering admin questions.

- The edit guide is still under way. It will be quite some time before it's out and fully prepared, we appreciate your patience. There may or may not be some edit rarity changes, so be sure to keep an open mind for that.

- Redrawing the lines are acceptable under the assumption that an edit is missing from the default line art or making it line up with the additional line edits you're making. We reserve the right to press for the lines to be closer to the standard lines if things are out of place. Otherwise, unless edits are listed, we will assume it's standard.

- Additionally, unless it's a limb of a different species, remember that edits _do not_ automatically come with other edits. I don't know how to specify this otherwise, but I'll give an example. If you're editing a leg to make it slimmer or thicker, you cannot add additional fur. Add what the standard lines have and leave it at that. Tails being shortened or lengthened should _not_ have any additional or less fur unless it's a specified edit. Keep this in mind going forward.

- The travelling primal will be making their round here soon, once again with goodies. Keep an eye out for that and a raffle!

Threads will be transferred to the appropriate staff of my choosing and I may not get everything I promised finished. This will be gone over. Have a good weekend everybody! It's been real.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:04 pm

Hey guys, its me Fluffy again and you know what that means, there's an event going on! Our friend the Traveling Primal has stopped by!

The Traveling primal is here, there is an primal themed raffle and a few primal adopts! This event is short and will end on the 30th so we can start planning and preparing for summer!
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:55 am

Hi, who do I ask about archive mistakes? I found a few simas I gifted awhile ago were uploaded to the archives twice.
I also want to ask about my item archive, too, as well as some questions on transferring simas out of species. My public pms are closed but I think I still had a lot of sima staff added from before? If not let me know and I'll add.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strength » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:31 pm

clouds-move-on wrote:
Hi, who do I ask about archive mistakes? I found a few simas I gifted awhile ago were uploaded to the archives twice.
I also want to ask about my item archive, too, as well as some questions on transferring simas out of species. My public pms are closed but I think I still had a lot of sima staff added from before? If not let me know and I'll add.

Thank you for letting me know! After some digging I did see some of these simas were gifted away and I have fixed the ones listed as such:
https://toyhou.se/2700336.mousqueton
https://toyhou.se/2700027.adriano-cavallo
https://toyhou.se/2700223.chester

If there are any more that need to be fixed please let me know along with new owner information. Transferring simas out of the species would have to be discussed with either ravemn or glispa. We can discuss your item archive if you have any concerns as well.
Hello! I'm Hyena/Rosie/Strength/Jedi etc.
I have no pronoun preference, call me whatever!
My timezone is EST and I'm not normally on in the mornings.
I'm usually on daily but have my days where I disappear.
I have many different interests in all sorts of themes + pm friendly <3.
I collect all sorts of things like Disney, dolls, VHS movies, vinyls and more.
sig art by Birdy, ava by Deltach

Strength

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:06 am

Mark!
Sig is a wip <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby udderchaos_cat » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:41 am