Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: || Elementals ||

Postby Starred43 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:37 pm

Username: Starred43
Element: Fire!
Stables: Currently transferring to Toyhouse. https://toyhou.se/Starred/characters/folder:2632050
Last edited by Starred43 on Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ! ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™™๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ.

โ‹† TH โ‹† DA โ‹† Instagram โ‹† Carrd โ‹† Discord; สึ…สึ…#4912

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—”๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜!
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ!

๐•ด'๐–’ ๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Ž๐–“' ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–‡๐–—๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–š๐–“
๐•ฌ๐–“๐–‰ ๐–“๐–” ๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–๐–”๐–œ ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
๐•น๐–” ๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐–๐–”๐–œ ๐–™๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–
๐•ฏ๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‡๐–Š๐–ž ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ด ๐–˜๐–†๐–ž, "๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–š๐–“"

ImageImage
Starred43

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:19 pm

Username: StormDragon55
Element: Air
Stables: Ranch of Thundering Hooves
ImageImageImage
^^^๐Ÿ™Please Click, I used double the clicks potion๐Ÿ™^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IcyKrystal » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:26 pm

Username:IcyKyrstal
Element: Fire
Stables:x
Image Image
IcyKrystal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

UPDATE

Postby adheline » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:34 am

Hi all,
    Sorry for disappearing without much of a word. Please take a moment to read this post regarding the future of Elementals.

I no longer have the time to run Elementals, and I've barely been online at all this past month. I had big plans for this adopt, but I'm excited to move ahead with my life outside of cs, and have decided to hand Elementals over to the staff who have done a wonderful job here already. Please bear with us as the adopt transitions into its new system of ownership. I know I let the extra threads like piety and explore run a little wild for a moment there, but our amazing staff is working on cleaning things up.

I'll still show up every now and then to make designs and do some fun line work for you all, but largely I'll be uninvolved from this point onward. Elementals will be run by LivingLethal, Bayfire213, hellenistic, and BluebonnetBree. More information regarding the distribution of ownership will be given as things begin to finalize.

Thank you for your time and your interest in Elementals.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 24Beaver01 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:36 am

Thank you for the update. I'm sure we will all miss you, but I'm glad you get to do what you want in your personal life. I'm sure the staff will do an amazing job! I am glad that Elementals is still going to strive and live on and I can't wait to see what will happen in the future!
Hi, you can call me Beaver. Stuff about me: Female, Ohio, I am shy and a very awkward person lol.

Currently not very active..
24Beaver01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:40 am

We will miss you while you're gone. Hope everything is alright^^
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Elementals || UPDATE

Postby adheline » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:58 pm

Hello again!
    Thank you all for your patience as things get worked out here.

Last time I mentioned that the adopt would be handed on to staff, but things have come up where plans have had to change. I'm also finding more time in my schedule to return to cs. So here's the deal - While I'm keeping ownership of the adopt, it's going to evolve a little. After a poll I shared on discord, I've decided on the following:
    โ€ข I will be hiring quite a few staff members to help keep the adopt running smoothly.
    โ€ข Piety and explore will be combined into one interactive. Rolls will also be reduced, but I hope it will still be just as fun!
    โ€ข A couple items are being removed, and users who have them in their inventory can still use them or trade them in for credits.
    โ€ข Achievements and goals will be consolidated so that all of that is in one place and easy to look at.
    โ€ข Everything that's been running behind will be caught up on, and then we can move on with the development of the adopt (things like breeding).

Hiring Event

Here are the new staff positions. Please send any applications via PM with the subject line Staff Application.
    You may apply for more than one position.
    All hiring decisions will be made December 14th. No earlier or later.
    All staff are payed 5 credits and a random gemstone on the first of every month.
    I will also host regular staff appreciation events and gifts. c:

Guest Artist
    โ€ข Full artist privileges for one month. Make adopts, open customs, participate in any themed adopts/events during your employment. You must make three adopts before you can make a custom for yourself, but you may make a custom for yourself once for the month, plus every time you open customs. I will send you an artist info PM when you're hired. Guest artists might be invited to stay on after the month.
    โ€ข To apply, please provide examples of horse designs on unshaded lines. Do NOT use the old elementals artist search for this.
    Code: Select all
    [b][u]Guest Artist[/u][/b]
    [b]Examples:[/b]
    [b]Experience:[/b]
    [b]How well do you know genetics:[/b]

Explore Coordinator
    โ€ข One person will be chosen for this position. You'll be in charge of rolling for explore using a handy dandy spreadsheet I made.
    โ€ข No experience is needed, but you must be active on cs.
    โ€ข If you are alright with being an assistant if not chosen as explore coordinator, please indicate so in your application.

Prompt Master
    โ€ข One person will be chosen for this position. You'll be in charge of making and rewarding art/writing prompts for users to complete. These prompts will help users develop their horses while also giving them rewards for their efforts. You will have nearly full liberty with how prompts are run, where you want to list them, and will be responsible for making sure rewards are correctly and fairly distributed.
    โ€ข If you are alright with being an assistant if not chosen as prompt master, please indicate so in your application.

Assistants
    โ€ข One or two people will be chosen for this position. You'll be backup for the explore coordinator and prompt master if they're busy, or if you want to take on some of their responsibilities to help them out.

Archivists
    โ€ข Three people will be chosen for this position. You three will work together to make sure all the archives and inventory are correct and properly updated. Between you three, you will need to regularly check any thread that gives out or trades horses and items.
    โ€ข You three can choose to distribute tasks, rotate check-ups, independently check that everything's updated, etc.
    โ€ข Archives and inventory are on google sheets.

Achievement Hosts
    โ€ข Two people will be chosen for this position. You two will work together to check for achievement/goal completion and distribute rewards.
    โ€ข You can choose to distribute tasks, rotate check-ups, independently check that everything's updated, etc.
    โ€ข Achievements/goals are on google sheets, and user submissions are on cs.
    Code: Select all
    [b][u]Achievement Host[/u][/b]
    [b]How active are you on cs:[/b]
    [b]How comfortable are you with using google sheets/docs:[/b]
Last edited by adheline on Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || Elementals || Hiring Event Pg 17

Postby paradise, » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:38 pm

Username: paradise,
      Element: Air
      Stables: wip
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies โ™ฅ
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ยฉ
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|| Elementals || New Staff!

Postby adheline » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:53 pm

Hey all!
    I got several applications in, and they were all great, so it was hard to choose.
    Thank you all for your interest. <3
    Here's all our new staff members!

Guest Artist:
    paradise,

Explore Coordinator:
    razzberry

Prompt Master and Archivist:
    wildisght

Assistant:
    Runnersback

Achievement Host:
    yeena

I'm excited to welcome everyone onto the staff team. c:

I do still need one more achievement host and two more archivists. Feel free to send in forms until those positions are filled.
    I will also be accepting GA applications for another week or so.
    I'll remove these forms when I'm no longer hiring.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || Elementals || Hiring Event Pg 17

Postby adheline » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:48 pm

adheline

My pets