Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Quest Board

Postby SushiFoxx » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:13 pm

Username: SushiFoxx
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/f ... 891?page=2

Quest Number: 1
Response: Wander continued through the ruins of the broken down kingdom. It was so much more broken down when they had first found it but the repairs had helped so much with the appearance of the kingdom. Even though Wander may be young she has already learned so much. As she continued though the ruins looking back in her memory about how the once rusted and ragged walls now shone brighter than she could ever imagine. She was wearing the necklace that was found in the palace when she first found it. Her dream was to pass down the necklace as a legacy the royals would carry on them.

Her kind mind led everybody to respect her a substantial amount. The two-legs would still call Wander a kit, she noticed but that was fine, it didn't matter what the two-legs called her. She founded a whole kingdom after all! Wander's whole dream was to watch her kingdom grow and prosper, watching as the necklace got passed from generation to generation. So far they have only found one of the necklaces but Wander suspected there were more that could be passed down, after all, knowing two-legs owned this land previously and how strange they are they must have had more that they used.

No cat actually knew what the two-legs used them for before, some cats suspect it was for the same thing but no cat actually knew. Some other cats thought it may have also just been used to look cool but Wander, even at first sight of the strange jewels knew exactly what they were to be used for. Ever since, Wander has been wearing one around her neck, all cats had gotten used to this by now. They all respected this idea as well understanding that you needed to pass something down through the generations! At least that was what made the most sense to them all.

As they cleaned up and dug away some of the old kingdom to be rebuilt they found more relics that Wander had them put in a certain place where they could be looked at to see if they had any sort of importance to the cats. Wander knew how strange the two-legs could be and these "relics" could just be some common things that they use to wear or possibly even eat. None of the cats of the kingdom actually knew what they used and for what so they agreed with Wander to set them aside as that made the most sense to do for now.

She continued to watch what the other cats were doing, wearing the necklace around her neck. A cat approached her slowly. "Hey, Wander, why do you wear that? What are you going to do with it?" The cat asked curiously.
"Well, thats a great question," Began the young she-cat "I don't really know exactly, I know I want all the royalty to almost wear one, I plan to almost pass it down through the generations. I want the next part of the royalty to wear it, almost as a legacy from each of the generations." Answered Wander.
"But why is it special?" Asked the cat curiously.
"When I first found this kingdom it was all in ruins. I went to the tallest and most grand looking building and began searching through what was left of that building. As I looked through it I found this necklace and put it on. I felt as this necklace was the first relic of the kingdom that it should be passed down through the royals as something signifying to them. I never want the royals to be different from the regular towns people so I think something small would be enough, too." Wander finished her story to the young cat, older than her but younger than most of the other cats. The cat walked off after dipping its head to her, they recognized and respected that idea with their whole heart.

Wander almost held her breath for a moment, hoping that that was the right thing to say to the cat. To be honest she didn't really know but she though that felt right! Surely the actually story of her though process would be enough?

As her thoughts raced she got lost in her own mind, hoping that that was the right plan, the right thing to say to that cat. She finally calmed and centered herself and told herself that that was the right thing to do, of course it had to be! If they don't settle for that as an answer than too bad! Wander told herself after her mind had finally come to a centered thought about what she told the other cat. She knew that her cats respected her a large amount and she hoped that her information would be enough.

She let out a whole hearted sigh and looked at the shining while jewel that was in the necklace. "I wonder why the two-legs would have had this? Maybe they used it for the same thing? That would be strange but cool" Wander told herself curiously trying to figure out what it could have been for. "What ever, I know what its going to be for now and thats all that matters right now, the past happened but the future will happen, I'll make sure this will be passed down with my legacy as the founder of the kingdom." Wander told herself again proudly.

Wander trotted back into the kingdom with a new heart of joy, her ears twitched as she listened to all the sounds around the kingdom. She gave a large smile and looked at all the cats helping to rebuild the kingdom, until now she didn't actually notice how worn all the cats seemed but they were all still heaving to work on the rebuild of the kingdom, all because they trust her so much. Wander smiled, she was going to ensure this necklace was passed through the royal generations no matter what she had to do.
Word Count: 1,005
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whovian5EVA » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:21 am

X
Username: Whovian5eva
Clan: Craterclan

═════════════
QUEST #3
═════════════
Aside from its founding, what is a historic event that has happened in your clan?
You may only write your response to this prompt..

Craterclan is so new the only ones that dont remember its founding are Snowspark’s kits. However, there’s whispers on the wind of an ancient story, whispers in every tongue, all telling the story of a lone rogue. Who sealed the fate of the clans, a protector, and some choose to believe they still watch over us. Some cats believe that they’re just the embodiment of Starclan, whilst others believe in the rogue protector. A powerful cat that grew to love the cats that wander this desert. Was this rogue someone who actually roamed the earth at some point? Were they just some friendly spirit? Many would never know… At least not in life…

113 Words

Definitely not talking about Emberstorm

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:02 am

Username: lovage
    Clan: fogclan

Response:
      growing up on tales of glory about the heroes of the second rebellion, it wasn’t hard to look up to them, especially the ones who still remained like goldencry. yet, it was just as easy to turn on them.

“why should we even trust you?” jayflight hissed. her sentiment was echoed among the crowd after a harsh truth came to light. both rainingecho and goldencry were foxes within the clan, twisting their trust in order to gain leadership. and, tawnystrike was among those foxes as one himself. he betrayed the clan via trapping then killing his predecessor. so, these truths caused the exiled cats to stir even more of mistrust and chaos within the clan once these harsh truths came to light.

“everyone, please calm down. we didn’t know either,” cloversong begged. her pleases fell upon deaf ears as the sentiments continued to grow. jayflight almost felt pity for the council member as she attempted to please the mob. “we’ll send ambergaze and flamingdusk to ask starclan for guidance in these rough times. i just ask for your patience while everything is sorted out.”

“why should we even trust you?” jayflight asked as she stepped forward. she faced her clanmates: anger, confusion, sadness, and anything else in between was seen upon their faces. “they lied to us all, and they let us be tricked by letting them get away with it.” jayflight said, trying to rally her clanmates behind her cause. “yet, now, she wants us to trust starclan again here, but starclan failed us once with our leaders. so, why do we have to turn to starclan again here, cloversong- no, cloverleaf, as you failed us just as much as rainingecho and goldencry failed this clan.”

“jayflight, stop this now,” foxcall quietly hissed at her. she turned to face the she-cat on the climbing boulders. the ginger cat’s fur was fluffed up in rage and tail lashing out.

jayflight chuckled, “you’ve never been a good leader, foxheart.“

“jayflight, we get it. there is no need for you to stir up more trouble for fogclan at a time like this,” whitethroat interjected. they peaked over the edge with a more stern yet sympathetic gaze. they directed the next part towards the whole of the clan, yet jayflight felt it was mainly directed towards her. “we can discuss this later if anyone has further concerns or conflicts regarding our leadership.”

jayflight felt disgusted with the cats above her. why should we even trust them anymore? they’ve lied too many times for them to be justified to stay in their roles, much less the clan. they are nothing more than traitors now. cats murmured and stirred about within the crowd as jayflight looked on. more was being said, and it didn’t sound like it was favorable towards the traitors. and, they knew it. the following days were met with the same turmoil. jayflight led the charge of those against the current council, cats left, and it just silently ended. cloversong and whitethroat left with a group heading to the marsh walkers. and, foxcall couldn’t fight to stay in her role, so she fled, leaving jayflight and her group in power.

a few moons have passed since then. jayflight sits upon the climbing boulders, content and pleased. fogclan had returned to as close to its usual self as they could. some weee still on edge due to the sudden changes, and others were happy to not deal with the drama of the past ones ever again.

the traitors who poisoned her clan were driven out or silently living somewhere else in the territory, never to bother them again. they are now history, and they would be going down as traitors. and. jayflight was able to protect her clanmates, and she was proud of that fact. this is what she wants to leave behind as her legacy, a brave cat who stood up for her clan in order to better it and bring it into a bright future. she was pleased with that: to go down in fogclan’s history as a hero, a true one who stood up to tyranny and traitors, and to have a legacy of a hero.

Word Count: 697

Quest Number: 2
    Response:

Word Count: n/a
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver Hohojiro » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:28 pm

Username: Sha the Sheep
Clan: Clan of the Sea Breeze
Response:

"I will be remembered as a leader, in times of great distress. The cats who were under my care shall always be well fed and content. My era shall be seen as one of safety and prosperity, and I shall be known for guiding and keeping my clan safe through any disasters that may befall us. In the generations to come, I shall be remembered."

But that is not what happened.

Is it?

{wake up}

Word Count: 75

Quest Number: 2
Response:
One wonders if all these dens are entirely naturally occurring, and if not, where the cats who made them have gone.

Quest Number: 3
Response:
The late midday sun hung high over the island, bathing the volcano's slopes in its golden light. Barely a cloud hung in the bright blue skies, beyond wisps of white high in the atmosphere. This early in greenleaf, temperatures were still fairly mild, and everything on the island seemed peaceful and still.

The illusion was broken by the figures of two cats, climbing a well worn track up the volcano's slopes to the upper meadow. The one in the lead was the larger of the two, a long-furred blue lynx point who sped up the slopes, bounding from rock to rock. His companion, a rosetted tabby, trailed further behind, pawsteps dragging over the grass. Eventually, the leading cat seemed to notice his companion dragging behind, and skidded to a halt to spare the other cat a glance over his shoulder.

"What's wrong, Sage Brush?" he mewed. "You usually have more spring in your step than this."

Sage Brush seemed to start, as though shaken from his thoughts, before shaking his head dismissively. "Just… some things on my mind."

"Oh?" For a moment, the other tom looked concerned; then, something seemed to dawn on him, and a wry grin spread on his face.
"Does it, perhaps, have anything to do with a certain healer back home~?"

"You don't have to put it like that," Sage Brush scowled, tucking his head to lick down his chest fur. "And… no. It's not about Thyme Forest."

"What is it, then?"

Sage Brush doesn't answer for a very long time, staring into the distance with a glazed over look in his eyes. Eventually, the other tom seems to give up on getting an answer from him and turns back around, starting back along the path.

"There's a storm brewing. It's just on the horizon."

The blue tom scowled as he stopped in his tracks once more, casting an imploring look over his shoulder. "Oh, Sage Brush, don't say that. You've never been wrong about storms coming, but it's such a beautiful day out now. Why must you herald its end? Can't we enjoy it just a bit longer?" He paused, new turning hopeful. "Besides, maybe it won't be that bad, right? It is such a beautiful day. Can't hurt to get a little wet, right?" he said with a chuckle.

Sage Brush took a sudden step back, shaking his head wildly. "No," he said, voice slightly hoarse, "no. It's… it's different this time." He tilted his muzzle towards the skies, his brow furrowing. "Something isn't right. A storm is brewing, different from before. A storm is brewing - but it's not brewing here. Something is coming. Stay out of the water. Something is…"

With a sharp inhale, he cut himself off, shaking his head. "I must speak to the stars directly," he said, turning back to the other tom. "Whatever it is they're trying to tell me this time - it's just not getting through properly down here in the waking world. I'll have to go to the Moon's Crater."

There's a long pause as the other tom seems to process this information. A worried shadow crosses his face. "Oh, Sage Brush," he says, finally shaking his head; his tone is forcefully light and playful. "What ever shall I do in your absence?"

Sage Brush chuckled. "Just because you haven't been leader long doesn't mean you were born yesterday," he mewed, smile evident in his voice.

"You'll be fine, Cloud Burst."

--

He had walked Sage Brush to the volcano's tunnels yesterday afternoon. The midday sun was shining again, and still the tom had not reemerged.

Cloud Burst scowls up at a cloudless sky. Some storm they were getting. It hadn't rained at all since their sage had disappeared, not even a drop.

Thyme Forest steps up beside him, dropping a bird from the fresh kill pile near his feet. "Still no sign of Sage Brush?" they ask, worry creeping into their voice. Cloud Burst shakes his head. The healer sighs.

"Scouts are saying there's dark clouds to the south. He could still be right about the storm," they say as they crouch down to eat. They push the bird closer to him, an invitation to join them. He doesn't take it. They sigh again.

"This isn't like him," they say, staring at the volcano's tunnels. Cloud Burst follows their gaze.

"No," he says. "It isn't. I'm going to go check on him."

Thyme Forest blinks at him, confused and perhaps alarmed. "Good luck," they tell his disappearing back as he rushes off into the tunnels, deeper and deeper into the volcano.

--

What he finds is horrifying. There, at the center of the Moon's Crater, lays Sage Brush - dead. There has been blood spilled in their most sacred of places, and to Cloud Burst's eye the injuries could not have been caused by any cat or natural predator he knows.

But perhaps in death the sage was able to bridge the gap between the stars and the living cats, for at once Cloud Burst knows with a dread and certainty that Sage Brush had been right: a storm had been coming yesterday, and it had already hit.

Their clan was simply awaiting the consequences.

He turns away from his dead best friend, and launches himself away through the tunnels, bounding like the wind, faster than he's ever gone before. Outside, the skies have gone gray, and those in camp huddle under shelter in anticipation of a storm. On the shores, a group of scouts are investigating the cove, wondering where all the water has gone. No one understands what it will mean for them. Inside the volcano, Cloud Burst knows none of this - only that he is the last beacon, the last messenger in a desperate relay to bring the clan news.

He bursts from the volcano tunnel just above the clan, all eyes on him in an instant, wondering what he's about to say, about where Sage Brush is.

"GET OUT OF THE WATER!" he yowls. "GET AWAY FROM THE-"

But it was too late.

--

It was a calm day. Until it wasn't. Cats who'd always been feral, who'd lived several years and witnessed many storms, recognized it as one of the worst kinds, the ones where they'd hunker down in the most secure place they could find, as high up and as far from the sea as they could; the kind of storm that turned anything loose into a weapon, branches, shingles, trash cans. The cats who had, at some point, been kittypets knew what it was called: a hurricane.

A storm is coming, Sage Brush had told Heatherstar. As he herded frightened and wet cats into the volcano, taking tunnels that led them up and up, Heatherstar thinks miserably to himself that he hadn't expected the storm to be so literal.

Word Count:
Image____________

__________Image
Princey/Arthur | He/Him | Art Shop

You are yourself. There's no one else you could be.

Sauceclan
| |
Shiver Hohojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:37 am

Username: coffee.berry
Clan: Peaceclan

Quest Number: #3
Response:

The day the Twolegs took down our camp, we thought all was lost.

Those creatures were everywhere. Tearing down trees, destroying dens, and creating explosions.
Some weren't saved.

My mother, Fernwish, was sleeping through the disaster, and nobody noticed, each cat in their own panic.
Everyone was so busy rescuing their elders, their kits, themselves.

Nobody paid attention to the explosion right next to mother's den.
Only when it was done, we realised the horrible tragedy that had just visited us.

The twolegs saw it too.
Terrified, they ran away. But, something started to happen.

Silver sparkles filled the clearing our camp once sat in, and a strange bubble appeared around it.
We were transported to another place!

This place was everything we'd dreamed of - twolegs far away, dens and prey everywhere!
Fernwish had helped us, and so had our ancestors.

And to this day, this miracle is remembered.

Word Count: 149 Words
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:59 am

Username: nindroidzane
Clan: FluxClan

Quest Number: 3
Response:
There are few cats left who remember the fire.

It had been devastating, at the time - cats who remembered moving to their new camp, out of the cold and into the woods, were still around, albeit getting on in their years. They'd had to watch all their work burn away, replaced with mountains of ash and the heavy feeling of loss.

The elders remembered. They still told stories of the day it had happened, of the smoke clogging the air and cats hissing at each other to get out of camp. Of kits trembling, and the pair of cats who managed to get every kit out safely. How, miraculously, only one cat had been lost with their camp - and they swear he's still around, watching and protecting the Clan from anything as devastating as the fire had been, making sure no cat suffers the same fate as he did.

It was why they'd moved deeper into the marsh - it was damp here; much harder for a fire to start, and at least more difficult to do as much damage as the last one had.

Every Clanborn kit is raised on stories of the fire, to make certain they know never to mess with it if they want to stay safe.

Unfortunately, not every cat can be Clanborn. And some cats can't help but play with fire.

Word Count: 226
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stars quest board - august quests!!

Postby sunny-skies » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:20 pm

[ Start of Round ]

Hana wrote:"thank you all! I loved hearing what everyone had to say."

Month Quests

Quest #1
Griff -- +25 xp
SushiFoxx -- +60 xp
lovage -- +40 xp
Sha the Sheep -- +95 xp

Quest #2
lovage -- +120 xp
Sha the Sheep -- +30 xp

Quest #3
Griff -- +25 xp
Whovian5EVA -- +15 xp
Sha the Sheep -- +65 xp
coffee.berry -- +15 xp
nindroidzane -- +20 xp

Please remember to link to this post in your next explore post to use your exp!

Hana wrote:"i wanted to give something to those who put in a little extra hard work into their responses! you can use this to buy some pretty cool items in starclan's shop!"

SushiFoxx -- +120 stardust
lovage -- +320 stardust
Sha the Sheep -- +380 stardust

Hana wrote:"thank you everyone for participating!"

"i loved everyone's entries, but these were my favorites!"

Quest #1 - SushiFoxx & Griff
+1 UN myo each

Quest #2 - lovage & Sha the Sheep
+1 UN myo each

Quest #3 - coffee.berry & nindroidzane
+1 UC myo each

Hana wrote:"wait, don't leave yet!! I still had some more questions!"

A new round has begun!

QUEST #1
how does your clan's medicine cat (or equivlent of one) heal others-- are they brash and demanding, or patient and kind?
You may write and/or draw your response to this prompt.

QUEST #2
what is the "perfect day" in the eyes of one of your cats?
You may only draw your response to this prompt.

QUEST #3
what is a legend or myth that is told your clan?
You may only write your response to this prompt.
Last edited by sunny-skies on Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:45 pm

Username: coffee.berry
Clan: Peaceclan

Quest Number: #1
Response:

"Saltwater, do you really think a Dream Healer like you could fix this?" Ghostfeather asked, pointing her head towards Oakspeck's sister, Gingersocks. "She's completely terrified. I would be, too, if a golden eagle came down, took my only kit and left a scratch on my back."

"Ghostfeather, I can fix this." Saltwater put a paw on her friend. "I know I can. Twinkleclan has given me all the correct herbs, and they believe in me every bit as much as I believe in myself."

"Alright, Saltwater," Ghostfeather sighed. "But don't say I didn't warn you."

When Ghostfeather left, Gingersocks sobbed.

"My kit is.. OW!" Gingersocks exclaimed, pained by the scratch on her back. "Help, Saltwater.."

Saltwater looked closely at the wound, and dashed to the dirt shelves.

"It's infected!" Saltwater said to herself. "Chervil, chervil, chervil, chervil! Found it."

The she-cat squeezed the chervil juice into a leaf-cup, and poured the chervil juice onto Gingersock's infected wound.
Saltwater grabbed some cobweb and stuck it onto the wound, making a bandage.

"See, Gingersocks?" Saltwater asked her patient softly. "It's all good now."

Word Count: 183 Words

Quest Number: #2
Response:

Response:

"For centuries, the cats of Peaceclan believed that there was a strange creature out in the woods...
The strangest lykoi cat that was ever created. The Timberwolf.
The Timberwolf howled every night, when every cat was sleeping.. and the further you drifted off to sleep, the more you could hear him.. His howl pierced through your dreams, making you have a nightmare. But, everyone forgot.. Everyone doesn't know. It just seemed like a distant memory in the morning.
So, my kits! If you, or an apprentice ever step into the place outside our Clan.. farewell, and good luck, whatever happens..
" Marigoldstar, the (then) leader of the Clan, was telling a story to a few kits in her clan.

"Eeeek!!" one kit squealed, and the three other kits copied. "Haha, don't worry, it's just a story!" the fifth and bravest of the kits meowed. "It's just a story to scare little kits like us. The Timberwolf definitely doesn't exist!"
"But what if it does?" Marigoldstar said mysteriously. She, herself, did not know if it was real or not; she just didn't want the poor little kits wandering into the forest by themselves.

The five kits giggled when they looked at Marigoldstar’s big, secret-holding eyes. "Now, sleep tight my loves! Don't let the Timberwolf bite!" Marigoldstar said, and left the nursery. "Hey, let's go into the forest. I'll show you the Timberwolf isn't real!" the brave kit laughed.

"But w-what if h-he is? Then we'll all be in t-trouble!" the most cowardly of the kits stuttered. But, in the end they all agreed to go for a small amount of time. "Summer will never notice us, besides! We'll be back by sunrise." the brave kit grinned.

And so they began their trip deeper, and deeper into the forest. At this time, the clock would strike midnight in a twoleg home. Would the terror begin, or was it all just a story, like one of the kits had said?

It was time to find out. The five kits listened closely. AWOOOOOOOO!!!! a piercing howl rang through the forest, and the four kits screamed in horror. The brave kit shushed them, and jumped behind a rock with it's siblings. Just a few moments after the kits hid, a black shape appeared out of the trees.

Red eyes flashed thrice in the blackness of the night. A soft growl sounded like a fierce whisper in the scared kits' ears. The brave kit was fearless, and dared turn it's head just to try and see the Timberwolf. Instead of just seeing him, the kit booped noses with the creature that was standing just a few centimetres away from the kit's face.

A growl was rising in the Timberwolf's throat. It was either going to kill all five of the kits, growl, or speak. The kit all of a sudden felt bravery fade inside it. It swallowed it's spit loudly. And then, the growl burst out.

"What the holy lykoi are kits doing in my territory, especially at NIGHT?!" a gruff voice exploded out of the big cat's mouth. "U-h-h, m-mister, uh, T-Timberwolf, w-we j-just wanted to, uh, s-see if you, uh, were r-real?" one kit mewed slowly. "Of course I'm real! I'm just not the Timberwolf. I'm Fang." the gruff voice turned into a still hard, but nicer voice. "O-oh!" the kits' fear faded. "I'm Silverkit, and these are Ghostkit, Saltkit, Oakkit, and Cinnamonkit!" the brave kit smiled, even though he was sure the Timberwolf- I mean, Fang couldn't see it.

"Come on. I think I know where your Clan is. I've seen Marigoldstar when she was a kit, too, but she just doesn't remember!" Fang laughed, and scooped the kits up on his back. Fang and the kits arrived at the Clan, where Marigoldstar was standing, stunned as the memories flowed back into her head.

"Oh, how didn't I remember you?! You scared me to death, I'm sorry we never got to talk!" Summer happily talked to Fang as he explained. "Would you maybe like to join the Clan? I'd be more than happy to welcome you here! You could take care of the kits!" Marigoldstar asked Fang, smiling.

"Well, I love these kits like they're my own, but I just can’t, because I’ll leave so much behind.. maybe another time?" Fang smiled at them all, but his eyes were sad.

Fang stayed just for one night, and he told the kits stories of when he was young.
And, sometimes Fang, the Timberwolf, visits to surprise the new kits.
But his myth still lives on!

Word Count: 760 Words
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:50 am

Username: LittleMaple
Clan: (Please link)

Quest Number: #2
Response: wip, working on it slowly (Eveningstar stretching on a warm rock maybe? that or her with a fish in her mouth lol)
Word Count: n/a

Username: LittleMaple
Clan: (Please link)

Response: "Legends? Myths? You've come to the right clan! Aetherclan is very old, and therefore, has a lot of mysterious myteries!! What? You just want one? Alright then, come lay beside me, I'll tell you about The Hoot Of The Owl," Eveningstar told Hana, purring quietly. "Now, I'll warn you, this story is a little scary, are you ready for it?" Hana nodded her head excitedly. "Alright, here goes nothing," Eveningstar chuckled.

"Long ago, queens' tales would be told to keep kits entertained in the cold moons of leafbare. Usually they were funny, or sad, or heartwarming, but there was one that always made kits run to their mothers...

WIP SORRY
Word Count: (If applicable)
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO