Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Dogons: Open!

Postby hugs100 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:07 am

Merk!!!
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dogons: Open!

Postby muttgirl310 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:27 am

The 3 special adopts are here
99, 100 and 101

Each of these adopts will have a slightly more involved form to fill out but will also have a longer amount of time for you to get everything you need. Each has a minimum of 1 extra which can be art, writing, music or anything else. There is no maximum amount of extras allowed and we encourage you to really show us who this dogon is in your form through the extras, writing and design of the form itself.

If there are any questions about these adopts, please message me and I will clarify as soon as I can.

Good luck everyone! Cannot wait to see what you all come up with!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dogons: Open! (Update on Page 17)

Postby muttgirl310 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:07 am

Hey Everyone!
I will be posting in the fanclub as well but I just wanted to let you know that there have been some slight changes with the format and rules!

The following is the complete set of rules for the species:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
General Rules:
*Failure to comply may lead to warnings, strikes or bans from the species*
-This is a closed species so you may not create your own
-They may be used off site as long as you credit and link back to the main thread and artists who designed them
-If you do not wish to keep your dogon anymore, or wish to gift it to another user, you must message muttgirl310 so they can readopt it out for you or approve the gifting
-Dogons may only be adopted out by approved artists- you may not adopt them out by yourself
-Please do not bother the artists or staff and be aware that we all have lives outside of the species (If you have a message or concern then please pm Muttgirl310 to discuss it)
-Be respectful to artists, staff and other members (Even if you do not win- please no rude remarks or arguments. Message me if there are any issues)

-Warnings: Only last a short time and I will speak to you about what caused the warning
-Strikes: If you have had 3+ warnings you will earn a strike and I will notify you over pm about it
-Bans: If you have gotten multiple strikes and continue to not follow the rules then you will be banned from the species and can no longer adopt from it. All of your adopts will be readopted out and you will not be allowed to participate in events. May be lifted but only by my approval.

Adopt Rules:
*Failure to comply could lead to disqualification from the adopt or loss of ability to adopt for a period of time*
-Read all rules of the adopt before posting your form (Some adopts will have specific requirements such as nonowner and not all adopts will had criteria that may be fair to all users such as requirements of art or extensive writing)
-Please do not post on every single adopt and give everyone a chance to win an adopt
-Make sure that your form is completed by the end date as artists are not required to give extensions for you to complete it
-Dogons must be named and have a gender for the archives and breeding purposes (They may identify however they wish outside this)
-If a dogon is not named within a month, the ownership may be forfeited and they will be placed back up for adoption

Customs/ Purchase Rules:
*Failure to comply could lead to rejections of forms or purchases without refund*
-Scales are to be purchased through muttgirl310 and will be added to the bank
-Customs must have a completed form and funds available at the time of purchase
-Once the form is accepted, it may not be edited in anyway- if any changes are needed you must pm muttgirl310 for approval of changes
-You may give ideas for the artist to work with but refrain from listing specific things that you want. You want to give the artist a reference to work with not an exact design
-You may redraw the items on dogon references for your own use as long as the items remain fundamentally the same- Same item but in a different style
-For items to be added to dogons, please provide proof of purchase which could be a link to the bank where the item is listed or a screenshot of the purchase

Nursery Rules:
*Failure to comply could lead to rejection of form or loss of ability to participate in breedings for that month*
-All dogons are able to breed unless specified in the post when adopted
-Please include proof of agreement if breeding with another users dogon- screenshots or quotes are ok
-The form must be completed entirely when posted with only minor edits allowed
-All previous nursery batches must be listed for each parent dogon
-Dogons have a total of 5 breeding slots and cannot breed more than that unless an extra breeding slot is applied
-Dogons can only breed once per month
-Users can participate in as many breedings as they wants but may only claim 2 pups per month (All other pups must be claimed by the other person in the breeding or be put up for adoption)
-Dogons can only breed with the opposite gender unless a Same Sex potion is purchased and applied
-Dogon must be owned for at least a week before breeding and must be named and gender specified
-To have items applied to your dogon, you must first purchase the item from the store by contacting muttgirl310
-The Nursery adult lines will vary slightly from the original main thread lines due to the nursery being made before many of the edits (The edits will have the same rarity as the main thread but may look different)
-Some traits cannot be passed down in breedings
-A Dogon must wait a week after it has grown in order for it to breed
-Runner Up adopts cannot breed with the original adopt they were won from and descendants of the two also cannot breed (Consider the RU as being related to the other adopt)
-All Nursery batches will start as an egg and hatch after 3 days. The dogon will be grown to adult in 15 days from hatching.
-If you wish to keep them on the baby lines a PPS potion must be purchased and applied before they are grown to adult.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We made these changes as some of the rules were written poorly and I wanted to make sure that they were as clear as they can be! I will include each section of the rules in their specific spot in the species but just wanted to let you know. These rules go into effect today so after today I will start letting people know if they are not following the rules. I will not give out warnings until next month as I know everyone will still need to adjust.

I have also moved the rarities and traits from the first post to their own post further down the page and included a link to it if needed. I will be working on altering some of the other posts so that they are easier to read and look more professional. If anyone would like to work on a banner for the sections I would greatly appreciate it! Message me for details! I would be looking for banners for the Adoption post, the currency post, our art/ affiliates post and the rarities post.

Do you have any ideas on how to better organize things? Message me and let me know your thoughts!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CRAFTERMIND999 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:06 am

mark
Please Clicky!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

CRAFTERMIND999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Looks like Current has finally come up with something for the species to celebrate the holiday!

Check out the Fanclub for the event!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Hey all,
I have been thinking on this for a while and think it may be the right/best thing to do. My depression has gotten worse and I find myself drowning in stress pretty often now. I think it may be best to put dogons on a hiatus as even once my classes are over, I have a lot to do this summer to prepare to graduate college next year. This hiatus may go on for a while but I will keep it open to artists to make adopts for people as they wish. I will try to pop in every now and then an make a few adopts for people but as you all can see, I just cannot keep up with the species. If you would like to help out, message me with ideas and I will try to incorporate them as I think will work best for the species and if you want to be an artist then head on over to the artist comp. I will pick a couple of people from there that I think make good designs so hopefully it won't be just me and Bec. I will not be leaving, you will still see me around and on cs but I just cannot handle an entire species at the moment. If you guys need anything from me then please message me and I will get to it as soon as possible. A problem I have recently is my memory isn't doing too well so I forget things easily. If I promised you something, please remind me. If any of the staff or community members has question, please don't be afraid to message me.

As for the easter event, it is now over and I regret that I couldn't have completed it as I wanted. Those who found eggs, message me and I will let you know what you get for finding the eggs and how you should go about claiming it.

Thank you everyone as you have all been so patient with me and I hope you all the best of luck.
-Mutt

P.S the species isn't dying, just wont be active as it has been in the past. I am still trying to figure out how to handle it atm.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dogons: Temporary Hiatus

Postby muttgirl310 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Hey everyone, I regret how long it has been since I have posted here and since the species went on Hiatus. I still won't be opening the species fully but I am opening up a small mini custom section to show off some of the traits that haven't been showcased yet and to hopefully earn some DA points (But I will also accept C$ or Scales if you still have them in your bank!)

I will post a new adopt with some of the traits (it won't be designed or anything- just showing off what they look like) that I will run the customs out of. Feel free to message me with any questions! Feel free to post your forms there now!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:59 am

Hey everyone, I made a post on the fanclub about the possibility of Dogons reopening!
Click Here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:17 am

Hey everyone,
I hope things are going well for you all with everything that is happening. After hearing all of you guys' feedback, I am happy to say that Dogons will be reopening! However it may be a little bit before that happens entirely as Bec was amazing and offered to create new lines for the species reopening! So while they work on those, I am setting up some of the other aspects of the species. I am posting here to see if there would be anyone interested in joining the start of a discord for the species to help out with suggestions and layout of everything before we fully open the species! If you are interested, please message me and I will send you the link.

Dogons will be reopening and I hope to see people return to the species when it finally does!

Thank you everyone for your support!
Mutt
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●