Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Sveldala Walking Equines - Reopening (Looking for artist

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:07 am

All of the Feral-Tailed Sveldalas have been posted!
I hope you guys enjoy all their rare coats/patterns and fun little carrier genes <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:08 am

They're all stunning! I'm chucking in an app or two for sure 83
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:39 pm

Hey guys, thank you so much for your patience here recently, I'm going through a lot and it's taking a good while for my partner and I to get everything back together again in life. I'm currently homeless, half drifting through wifi spots out around beach towns most of the week drawing, for chump change where/when I can get it and then spending a night or two at a family member's house inland for showers and meals - so it isn't all that bad but it is still putting a damper on my activity level here. The days I'm at the house are the days I will be able to stay active, but wandering days are going to be strictly paid work only so that I can keep myself and my cat fed, so sadly things I do for my own enjoyment (like Sveldala's and any other adopts/requests) will have to sit on the back burner for a while. I promise I'm not dropping these lovelies, they give me something to look forward to at the end of each week and I have no intention of giving that little sliver of hope up just yet. But things will definitely be delayed or have longer wait periods and obviously events and breedings will not be active for a little while. Customs however, since payable through USD, are still open! But again, I seriously appreciate everyone's patience and dedication to my darling Sveldalas - it really warms my heart to see yall so invested in them and wanting to help me out so much to keep them going <333
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sveldala Walking Equines

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:24 am

SWE READOPTION NOTICE

All SWE's listed in this barn page belonging to our dear Aray are currently up for adoption per their request. These are all simple personality development contests, as Aray is looking to find new owners for these guys who will have the time to develop and love on them. So if youre interested in giving them a lovely new home, click on their image here to be taken to their readoption form and try out for them!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:14 pm

I just got the cutest chibi done of my lovely Samara by the equally as lovely eleutheromania <33 Go give their shop a looksie!

If anyone is interested in getting chibis of their own Sveldala's from the shop but you dont have the funds to do so, I'm offering to pay for two shop orders via DA points, just as a little fun gift to our more active members! Just send me a message if you're interested and we can work it out in PMs c;
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:12 am

Customs: OPEN

Customs are available for USD purchase. Basic designs are just $0.50-$2USD, and rare or complicated designs (somatics, chimerics, brindles) are $3-$5 USD, payable through PayPal. Payment discussions can be carried out through DA. To Discuss your custom, please send me (ShadyBro) a PM here on CS with this form filled out:
Code: Select all
[b]Base Coat:[/b] 
[b]Markings:[/b]   
[b]Eye Color:[/b]   
[b]Mane/Tail Colors/Patterns:[/b]   
[b]Photo Reference If Preferred (Optional):[/b]   
[b]Halter Color:[/b]   

Please remember to keep all requests realistic to the species. You may use as many photo references as you wish if you are uncertain of specific color/marking names. No line edits are allowed at this time, though custom/line edited halters can be added for an additional fee ($1 cents for simple, $2-$3 for more complicated/larger ones).
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:50 am

ShadyBro wrote:
Have a coat color or pattern suggestion? Let me know! I wanna hear what you guys wanna see ^^

Just fill this lil ticket out and post it here in the fanclub. Remember that SWEs are a realistic equine based adopt and only real (or semi real, regarding things like blue taffys and chimerics and such) are allowed.

Code: Select all
[i]I Have A Suggestion![/i]
[b]Coat Color:[/b]   
[b]White Pattern:[/b]   
[b]Special Patterns:[/b]   

Coat color should be the base coat - seal bay, flaxen chestnut, dappled champagne, black, blue roan, palomino, sooty buckskin, white dun, ect
White pattern is whatever sort of white you want to see over the base coat - tobiano, bald face, frame overo, rabicano, birdcatcher spots, blanket appy, ect
Special patterns are those fancy little specialty things - somatic white brindle, chimeric, gulastra plume, bend-or spots, brindle, heterochromia, ect
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:32 am

I Have A Suggestion!
Coat Color: Classic champagne
White Pattern: Sabino
Special Patterns: heterochromia
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:19 am

Reminder; These guys are still available! Judging will be on/around 7/22!

ShadyBro wrote:
SWE READOPTION NOTICE

All SWE's listed in this barn page belonging to our dear Aray are currently up for adoption per their request. These are all simple personality development contests, as Aray is looking to find new owners for these guys who will have the time to develop and love on them. So if youre interested in giving them a lovely new home, click on their image here to be taken to their readoption form and try out for them!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro