Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

(★★ explore response)

Postby ethium » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:42 pm

xxxxxx “Oh perfect!” Furzetuft chirped happily, taking the watermint. “I have something special for you, let me see…” Furzetuft turned and pulled something sparkling out from behind her. It glittered in her paws as she gently laid it before the clan cats. “Pleasure doing business with you!” [ you’ve completed Furzetuft’s quest! You’ve earned +1 c edit ]

The calico molly meowed, rising as she delicately picked up the watermint. She got a few steps before suddenly stopping. “Oh! I have a friend whose here as well, they’re very interested in your clan life… I think they’d like it here if you’d give them a chance?” she purred softly as she slipped into the bushes behind her. Just as lithely as she had arrived, Furzetuft slipped away. Well… at least your efforts had come with a prize! [ + 1 common myo]

With Furzetuft gone Cheshire turned on the other two cats with a sigh. Both patrol members looked away, embarrassed. “You both are a mess,” Foxtrot commented simply. Badgerberry flushed and then set about picking the leaves and brambles he had acquired in their tumble out of his fur. He then moved forward and did the same for Sparrowsong, who gave him a grateful look as she tried (and failed) to clean a spot behind her head. [+1 chervil, +1 goatweed, +1 catmint, +1 dock]

Sparrowsong rose and noted that her flank ached. She took stock of the scratches across it. Likely from the brambles she had raced through in pursuit of that rabbit. Her face pinched in a gentle, disappointed frown. [-5% health for Sparrowsong, no herbs or rest needed!]

A loud rustling caught her attention as she walked past the bush the rabbit had dashed through. Upon closer inspection, the rabbit hadn’t left at all and was trapped between the low-hanging brush and a set of bramble bushes on the other side. She let out a victorious laugh, claiming her prize. [+ 4 fp (rabbit) ]

“Hah! I told you it was mine!” the she-cat preened triumphantly.

█████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      █████
      additional notes
      ─> n/a c:

xp totals (death opted in/out)
      ─> 20 xp for patrol sent
      ─> 30 xp for explore code words
      ─> 50 xp for words written
      ─> 30 xp for quest completed
      ─> 08 xp for prey found
      ─> 08 xp for herbs found
      ─> 01 xp for random cat roll

patrol totals
      ─> +10% hup for each cat on patrol
      ─> -5% health for sparrowsong(no herbs or rest needed)
      ─> you've leveled up to level 2! you've earned 1 fp (your choice), +1 herb (your choice), +1 c edit
      ─> quest rewards (+1 c edit)
      ─> random cat reward (+1 c myo)

prey/herb totals
      ─> +1 chervil, +1 catmint, +1 goatweed, +1 dock
      ─> +4 fp (rabbit)

leveling totals
      ─> 147 xp ─> level 2 (86/300)
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby GhostxX » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:39 pm

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
Scraps | 1 FP
Minnow | 1 FP
Small snake | 1 FP
vole | 2 FP
Mouse | 2 FP
Elk | 3 FP
Squirrel | 3 FP
Birds | 4 FP
Salmon | 4 FP
Mountain Goat | 5 FP
Wale | 5 FP
Moose | 5 FP
new predators:
Wolves
Badgers
Cougars
Venomous snakes
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Yes!
GhostxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:05 pm

CloverClan
Last Explore Post: N/A| Last Response Received: N/A

It was a chilly Leaf bare night, the two cats padded through the forest. Looking this way and that, tracking scents and sticking close to the Clan's border.

They trudged along, paws moving through the snow that had fallen. Each step nearly silent with only the crunch of snow to follow. They scoured high and low, looking for prey or any signs of danger. Or even trespassers.

"It's quiet,"LionWhisker commented, only to receive a soft bat from RavenFrost.

"Don't say that! You know how many times cats say that and things start to happen?"He scolded, looking around at the dark forest around them.
"Let's just hope nothing happens and we get back home safely."

"What, are you a chicken?"LionWhisker teased, purring with laughter.
Together, the two continued forward with the occasional argument here and there.

[ # 138 ]

-- cats on patrol
LionWhisker | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
RavenFrost | He/They | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 0
experience: 0
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 02. [november explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:52 pm

x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxtribe of hissing waters!
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (000/000)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (044/000) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    the fragrance of honey wine and spoiled meat had draped the earthy essence of the marshland. inkflowers flourished upon her curls, seemingly luminescent among valleys dappled with mire and willows. but in the depths of the ashen greys of november, freckles of periwinkle created a kaleidoscope of mauve and wishes among stars.
    (+1 common myo, +1 willow leaves, +2exp)

sallow effulgence had cracked open the rosy copper skies--- skies still adorned with a sickened sunrise. mosquitoes swollen with vermillion and liquid scarlet had adorned the empty space beyond with flecks of ebony, creating a barely tangible cacophony of little shrieking voices.
    (+1fp [insects], +1fp [insects], +2exp)

but among the shrieking cacophony of voice, one stood out among the rest.
    “hello? is anyone there?”
    (an npc [fennel] has arrived and they needs basiliskstar’s help! they are looking for a friend of theirs who has gone missing! will basiliskstar help or turn them down?)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 030 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 044 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 002 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 002 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 2fp ───
level reward ✧ 0 → 0
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+ willow leaves ]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
• [n/a herb earned]
user + clanusername
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +1──xx
• [+ common myo ----]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the solivaganté’s first explore post !!

Postby crexmii » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:40 pm

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭é !!

last postlast reply ★ level 2 [ 257 / 300 ] ★
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████████████████████

“i’m not going,” a black rosetted tom hissed. his amber eyes were filled with some sort of strong emotion.
his chocolate companion next to him flicked her long tail. “scared, hickory?”

hickory simply growled and turned away.
“alright, stay at camp if you want, scaredy-cat,” the brown molly mewed teasingly. “we’re going to go to caelestis mountain to explore. without you, just to be clear.” she smirked and something sparked in her mischievous lime green eyes.

hickory just flicked his ear in annoyance and continued to brood in the corner of the cave.

a long-furred tortoiseshell next to the brown she-cat gave her a disapproving look with her mismatched crimson and pale blue gaze. “weasel, stop. it’s his choice if he doesn’t want to come. you’re not helping, just provoking him.”

“fine,” weasel sighed, a mutinous glint in her eyes. “laurel, are we ready? got our supplies?” the tortie called to her paler companion who was waiting at the entrance of the cave.

laurel nodded, holding up their supply of herbs. “all ready to go, belladonna.”
“great!” belladonna enthusiastically mewed. the phoenix on her shoulder squawked in alarm at the black and red tortie’s sudden movement, flapping around her for a while before settling down, perching on her shoulder once again.

“wait here, guys. i’m going to talk to hickory.” belladonna meowed softly, gesturing for them to wait for her at the cave mouth. she gave a stern look
to weasel and padded up to her fellow wanderer.

“hey. hickory, are you sure you don’t want to come?” she said softly and gently, putting her fluffy tail on the rosetted tom’s shoulder to reassure him.

hickory turned his head and met his friend’s gaze. “i’m sure,” he sighed. “I’ve got bad memories of that place,” he muttered, so softly so only belladonna could hear him. she gave him a sympathetic look. “well, see you later, then.”

“guys, we’re ready! let’s go!”

—————————

the trio of wanderers had set off, padding along the northern path. they could see the outline of the mountain in the distance. looking up at the ether, laurel scanned the skies for any sign of change. “everything seems fine.” the fawn-cream torbie meowed, gesturing with a paw towards the endless expanse of ever-shifting sky.

“how far away is the mountain?” weasel groaned, grabbing a nearby herb off a bush to add to their supply. belladonna squinted and scanned the yonder in front of them. “seems like….it’ll take us a few days to get there. not counting how it’ll take almost two whole days to climb it. i’ve heard that the view from the summit is worth it, however.”

“that’s a whole week!” weasel growled, stamping her foot and making a paw mark in the soil. laurel, who was behind her, stepped beside her and put her tail over her shoulder.

“hey now, at least we aren’t taking the southern trail. that would take us two weeks to reach the mountain.” weasel nodded in agreement. “i guess this is the shortest route.” she sighed. “anyway. it’s getting late. we’d better camp here for the night, look at the shifting ether. the moon is out.” laurel pointed out, glancing up at the stars flowing like liquid through the sky up above them.

—————————

“woah. look…” belladonna gasped in awe, suddenly stopping. the other two wanderers padded to stand beside her to see what she was gaping at.

there. the cosmogyral ruins. the origin of these ruins were a mystery, yet they were forever whirling round the ether and the universe. nobody truly knows how, but it is an enchanting sight to catch them.

unlike belladonna and weasel, captivated while watching the beautiful sight of the ruins whirling through the ether elegantly, laurel glanced anxiously up at the ether once more. “guys, we should get moving. it’s almost noon. that’s when the ruins appear, at noon and at dusk.”

“shouldn’t we have our lunch first?” weasel inquired, tilting her head in confusion at laurel.

“it’s fine. we had a heavy breakfast,” belladonna replied. “besides, you know the lands, you can’t get too captivated while watching sights like these…remember what happened to alder?” the tortie trailed off, saying that last sentence in sadness.

laurel and weasel glanced at the ground, sadness in their eyes. “alright, let’s keep going. I don’t want to lose any of you.” belladonna meowed briskly and sternly.

the trio continued padding on, marveling at the flora they saw along the way. “we should be nearing the paracosm soon. I need you all to stay close to me. absolutely do. not. touch or come into contact with anything there. you never know what mania can do to you.”

laurel and weasel nodded anxiously. belladonna glanced back at the others. it seemed that weasel’s usually reckless and sassy demeanour had been quiet throughout this journey. besides, she had been awfully quiet, and there hadn’t been a single sassy remark from her since they last camped out before seeing the cosmogyral ruins. it’s good she’s being more cautious. the journey to caelestis mountain is a long one, and a dangerous one indeed.

—————————

the trio padded along the northern trail in silence until belladonna’ eye caught the unmistakeable shifting mass that was known as mania’s paracosm. it was located in a nearby crater, and it was thought to be largest one in the land of fallen dreams.

“look. can you see it?” belladonna whispered, gesturing with her tail.
from a distance, the trio could see neon colours, fluctuating seemingly in a random pattern. the wanderers decided to watch it for a short while, and each of them swore they saw something different from one another by the end of it.

“oh. it’s almost dusk.” laurel sighed. “it doesn’t seem like we’ve gotten any nearer to the mountain..”

weasel comforted her. “it’s alright. every day we’ll move closer to our destination. besides, so what if it takes a little longer than planned?”
belladonna was watching the duo and she smiled.

“come on, guys. let’s camp. what harm will it do? besides, let’s watch the ether and the stars change. I’ve heard it’s beautiful, and the view from the mountain will be even better.”

as the wanderers watched the beautiful sight of the ether shifting from a small hill near the northern trail, it gave them all a sense of relief. whatever tomorrow would bring, they would be ready for it.

—————————

“good morning, everyone!” belladonna yawned. “ready to set off again? oh, but let’s eat breakfast first.”

“let’s go! to caelestis mountain!”
“to the tallest mountain in the dreamlands!”
“to get the best view of the ether!”
“hooray! now, what are we waiting for? let’s go!”

and so the trio set off as the sunne started to rise and the night began to fade, replaced by the new morning light of dawn.

©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ # 1,141 words ]

notes :: +75exp from november quest board results

yippee i’m back after a month !!
anyway…I sneakily created a second “clan” hehehehehe
geez I think this might be my longest explore post ever
also here’s the new lore !! i redid my entire clan too (softclan) :eyes:

-- cats on patrol
belladonna | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

laurel | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

weasel | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey? n/a

-- level 2
experience: 257/300

-- opted in to death?
nope
-- inventory

scraps | 1 FP | x1
bugs | 1 FP | x5
mouse| 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
squirrel | 3 FP | x2
prey | 3 FP | x0
bird | 4 FP | x1

cobweb | x1
chamomile | x2
borage leaves | x1
willow leaves | x1
willow bark | x1
comfrey root | x1
broom | x1
hawkweed | x1
Last edited by crexmii on Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonlight heavens » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:21 pm

xxxImage
Tribe Of Hissing Waters
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
───────────────────┐

BasiliskStar, cloaked in the shadows of the swamp, observed the intruder cautiously. Her bright amber eyes glittered with a predatory gleam, assessing the newcomer. Silvertongue, the coiled ball python around her neck, mirrored her wariness, its forked tongue flicking out with calculated precision. With a languid grace, BasiliskStar emerged from the shadows, her marbled tabby fur seemingly absorbing the dim light. The intruder's voice echoed through the swamp, and BasiliskStar's response carried the chilling air of her enigmatic authority.

"Lost lamb wandering into the viper's den, I see," she hissed, using the clan's terminology to subtly convey the intruder's precarious situation. Silvertongue tightened its coils, a silent warning amplifying BasiliskStar's words. Silvertongue, sensing the tension, tightened its coils further, a silent echo of BasiliskStar's unspoken command.

"What brings you to the heart of the Tribe of Hissing Waters?" she hissed, the air thick with the weight of the swamp's secrets.

As the intruder explained their plea for help in finding a missing friend, BasiliskStar's expression remained inscrutable. The chilling silence that followed held the weight of decision, and the air seemed to grow denser with the impending answer.

Finally, with a languid movement, BasiliskStar spoke, her voice dripping with a venomous kind of consideration, "The swamps do not offer charity to those who stumble blindly. But perhaps, if you prove useful, we might consider assisting you in your search."

Silvertongue, sensing the intruder's unease, unwound slightly from around BasiliskStar's neck. The ball python's gaze bore into the intruder, a silent acknowledgment of the delicate balance between assistance and the price that would inevitably be demanded.

"Stay close to the shadows; they might be your only allies in the labyrinth of our swamp. Now, what is the name of this lost friend, and why should the Tribe of Hissing Waters involve itself in your affairs?" BasiliskStar's tone hinted at the possibility of assistance, but the path ahead was treacherous, and the intruder would have to navigate it carefully if they wished for the tribe's aid.
BasiliskStar is willing to help Fennel!

[ 333# words ]

───────────────────┘
-- cats on patrol
BasiliskStar |She/her| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
🐍~Clicky

xxxImageImagexxImage
-- level 0
experience: 44
Any items used/eaten this post
ex. food, herbs, etc.
-- active quests:
Fennel's Quest
-- opted in to death?
no

-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
Insects | 1 FP | x2
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Willow leaves | x1
herb | x0
herb | x0
Last edited by Moonlight heavens on Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Moonlight heavens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:28 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:

Image©

the current season is newleaf!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⎯⎯⎯ ★ REPLY TWENTY-FOUR. )

Postby elliott. » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:40 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    After brushing off her fur and shaking everything out of her head, Pomeloprickle got to her feet, grumbling beneath her breath as she pushed past Pearprickle. Her head only whipped around once she heard a sneeze, eyes widening in surprise at the loud sound. Her companion sniffled, shaking his head. “Sorry. Must be the pollen or something.” He muttered, and her eyes rolled.

“Good. We don't need you getting sick.” She mumbled grumpily, glancing around. The sneeze from him had brought an idea to her mind, especially with the fragrant scents suddenly pushing their way through the normal scents of the area. Stepping forward, she sniffed at a few of the plants on the floor, plucking the stems with her teeth. "Just in case you decide to get sick." She explained, looking pointedly at the tom.
    [ + 1 wild garlic, + 1 lungwort, + 1 sweet sedge, + 6 XP ]

Pearprickle snorted, tail tip reaching out to playfully flick at her ear. "Careful. You might poison someone on accident." It was all in good fun, noted by the laugh that escaped his throat when she jabbed a paw into his ribcage.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ★★★ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XP EARNINGS
death opt in

70XP for words
20XP for patrol sent
00XP for prey
06XP for herbs
95XP from questboard
30XP from active quest

FINAL TOTALS & NOTE

[ +10% hunger for patrol +221XP → level 2 (486/300) → level 3 (186/300) ]
[ congrats, you've levelled up! in return, you've received +1 FP & + 1 herb of your choice,
along with + 1 common edit! ] [ + 300 SD for active quest completed ]
[ + 1 wild garlic, lungwort, sweet sedge ]
Last edited by elliott. on Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dixiebean » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:47 am

Crimson Moon
Last Explore Post N/A | Last Response Received N/A

Mink was a sleek and agile cat, known for her exceptional hunting skills. Mink loved nothing more than spending her days exploring the woods and stalking her prey.
One bright autumn morning, Mink set out on a hunting expedition. She padded silently through the underbrush, her eyes sharp and focused. The forest was alive with the sounds of rustling leaves and chirping birds, and Mink felt invigorated by the energy of the woods.
As she walked, Mink caught the scent of a plump rabbit nearby. She crouched low, her muscles tensing as she prepared to pounce. The rabbit was nibbling on a blade of grass, unaware of the danger lurking nearby. Mink crept closer and closer, her heart racing with excitement.
Suddenly, the rabbit darted away, startling Mink and causing her to stumble. She let out a frustrated growl, annoyed that she had missed her chance. Undeterred, Mink continued on her way, her nose twitching as she searched for her next prey.
[ 162 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Mink | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
N/A

-- level 0
experience: 0

N/A

-- active quests:
N/A (linked)

-- opted in to death?
No

-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

╔┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╗
Toyhouse
╚┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╝
Dixiebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 01. [december explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:08 pm

x
x
x
x
Imagexxmireclan!
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (135/200)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (175/200) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    swollen freckles of periwinkle descended from the heavens that had turned sallow with cinders. the sweet earthy presence of petrichor was a diaphanous presence in the air, fleeting and skittish as saturn wept starry tears that fluttered down to the earth below.
    (+1 revive, 1exp)

“look.” starlight enthralled the indigo midnights captivated within his eyes. a tiny shiver had bloomed upon each lavender curl that adorned hyacinthcall’s petite frame. “it’s a shooting star… we should make a wish.”

and together, the three made a wish upon starry tears sent from saturn--- even as they shivered beneath a weeping oak tree, a sky made of cinders and sunshine-crested songbird overhead.
    (+1 dried oak leaves, +3fp [finch], +4exp)
✧ 025 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 040 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 003 exp