Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby crexmii » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:32 pm

𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧 !!
last explore post? | last response received?

“fennel, wait! are you sure—” violetstar desperately called, in hope that fennel would somehow hear her.

“looks like there’s no stopping them now,” purred petalpatch, her blue eyes staring into the distance, watching fennel slowly disappear out of sight into the willows.

“oh well, you might be right. anyway, that was something.” she held out the shiny object with a paw. “any idea what it is? anyway, should we just get back to camp now?” violetstar inquired, tilting her head at petalpatch.

“okay, I dunno what the shiny thing is, but it’s coooll. also…hmm…could we do one last hunt?” the deputy grinned sheepishly, putting a paw on violetstar’s nose.

the annoyed leader immediately cuffed petalpatch’s ear and mewed, “don’t put your paws on me!”

“about the hunt, though, sure. only if you’re up to it. because I don’t want a mob of angry, hungry warriors waiting back at camp. especially gecko.”

petalpatch had already slunk away, eyes scanning the willow roots. violetstar shook her head lightly and sighed. she was already so tired. “you know what, you hunt. I’ll just wait here for you, since you were the one who wanted to hunt.”

“talk about lazy!” petalpatch called back lightheartedly, flicking her tortoiseshell tail.
violetstar heard petalpatch’s footsteps fade into the distance. following a scent trail, she guessed.

violetstar turned her attention towards a golden butterfly fluttering amongst the multicoloured flowers in the grass. “oh, if only petalpatch didn’t take so long!” violetstar groaned.

“why did I even agree…” although, petalpatch wasn’t exactly a cat who could be stopped once she decided on something.

“forget it. I’m going after that bird-brain.” and violetstar was off, sprinting in the direction of her best friend.

[ #283 words ]

-- cats on patrol
violetstar | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: No

petalpatch | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey? n/a
-- level 1
experience: 8/200
-- items in inventory used
none
-- active quests:
none[/url]
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
bugs | 1 FP | x2
mouse| 2 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
bird | 4 FP | x1

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

common edit | x1
50 stardust |
Last edited by crexmii on Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the council shall decide your fate
stars! ⛅️ wind reapers! ⛅️ wind reapers archive
ImageImageImage Image
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby birdbones » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:50 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────
00000000Tribe of gathering storm0000000000000last explore post|last reply post
──────────────────
Image0001000Image
0.Sorrel She/Her000000000Dawn He/Him
|HP 100%|hup 10%|Sick: no|0000|HP 100%|hup 10%|Sick: no|
Image0000010Image
.0Frost He/Him0000000000Moon She/Her
|HP 100%|hup 10%|Sick: no|0000|HP 100%|hup 10%|Sick: no|
──────────────────
Death opt here Level 2|39/300
Items used n/a Quests n/a
Inventory 2xjuniper berries,5xswallow,1xlambsear
1xbroom,2xpoppy seeds,3xlizard,1xTansy,1xRabbit
1xgoatweed,1xtormentil
──────────────────
Prey + Predators
Field mouse|1 FP0Swallow|2 FP0Fish|3 FP
Lizard|3 FP0Rabbit|4 FP0Hawk|5 FP
Snake |Found in barren lands & forbidden forest.
Mountain lion |Found in mountains & barren lands.
Fox |Found most often in the pines.
──────────────────

┌─────────────────────┐

✦rogues have been scented close by! however it
    doesn’t seem like they are trespassing! does the
    patrol confront or ignore them?✦

The morning light beamed through the warriors
    den walls waking Dawn from his peaceful sleep.
    Dawn stood and streched his body noticing he
    felt more tired then most mornings due to the
    late night he had watching the stars with Sorrel.

As he arrose from the den he noticed Sorrel,
    Frost and Moon already waiting in the camp
    clearing for his arrival. ''Goodmorning Dawn'
    said Frost in an amused tone, looking at the
    disheveled tom cat. ''on a more serious note,
    there has been rouges scented close to the border,
    Star wants us to go check it out and see if they are
    hostile or not.'' The rest of the group nodded
    acknowledging the days mission. The four shared a
    quick meal of rabbit [-1 rabbit +10% hunger for patrol]
    and headed out of the camp, Frost lead the group past
    the life tree and out towards the edge of the barren
    lands ''they were scented around here'' said Frost
    ''stay alert cats'' [184 words]

└─────────────────────┘
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌

█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌

──────────────────────────────────── quote ──────

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 09. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:11 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxglacierclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 3 (175/400)
new level stats ➔ level 3 (369/400) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    it was almost as if the hush had stirred the innermost beings dwelling in the ink-drop dark. the drowsy aura of their slumber writhed and wrinkled as sleep dwindled into an alluring state of awake, drawing life into the petite chests of squealing souls. such souls that descended like a thick ebony veil, falling upon the gathering of cats below.
    (+3fp [small brown bat], +3fp [small brown bat], +6exp)

the bats were like a whirlwind-- a whirlwind adorned with devastatingly sharp fangs and beady-eyes, wrecking an unexplainable havoc upon reality. and as the flutter of the their wings quieted and a dainty drowsiness fell upon their eyelids, cobwebs and a little letter plummeted to the earth below.
    (+1 cobwebs, +1exp)

greetings my friends,
    hey there! its fennel and though i couldn't stick around for long, i would like to offer a gift as a small thank you for the food.
    i have been travelling ever-since and have heard word that a lynx is somewhere in your territory. by the time this letter reaches you, i am quite certain you will have caught its scent.
    -fennel

( +1 common edit,+15exp for npc quest completed, the patrol has caught the scent of a lynx! do they investigate or ignore this scent?)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 065 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 194 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 006 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 6fp ───
level reward ✧ 3 → 3
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+1 cobweb ───]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ .sins.
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +1──xx
• [+ common edit ──]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 10. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:31 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxsoftclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (008/200)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (045/200) --
────────────────┘
    ever-so tangible in the depths of reality, the floral kiss of budding daffodils and goatweed flourished in the dewy caress of spring. along with it, the delicate crunch of blades of chartreuse and the trickle of spring rain was almost like a lullaby, so dainty it could’ve lulled her to sleep if it wasn’t for petalpatch.
    (+1 goatweed, +1exp)

and within the patch of budding daffodils and periwinkle goatweed, puffs of silver and gold blossomed beneath a cluster of clovers. stardust. tilting her head slightly, violetstar wandered close, the rosy blush of her heart skipping a couple beats.
    woah.
    (+1 common myo, +1exp)

“violetstar!” utterly alluring and bright, eyes of azure and lapis lazuli fluttered to hers… widening as bouts of stardust glistened beneath a canopy of clovers. “what are you looking at?”

“i’m not sure actually. it’s very pretty though. ” a tiny grin adorned her lips, dainty and sweet as she glanced up at petalpatch. “did you catch something?”

“i sure did!” but the radiant charm of triumph dwindled into ash, unveiling the trembling aura of tension. “but while i was on my hunt, i scented a fox nearby.”
    (+3fp [squirrel], +3fp [squirrel], +6exp, a fox has been scented along the border! does the patrol confront or ignore it?)
✧ 20 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 037 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 006 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 6fp ───
level reward ✧ 1 → 1
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+1 cobweb ───]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ crexmii
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +1──xx
• [+ common myo ──]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HollowClan [explore post 2]

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:34 am

previous post: [ x ] xxx previous reply: [ x ] xxx death opt-in: y/n xxx custom pred/prey: y/n
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ 316 words ]

xxxDropping the prey, Cheshire nodded to Foxtrot. “Good job! Way to use your… um, volume to benefit the hunt.” He glanced at Badgerberry, and did a double take. “Oh, wow, um-” He glanced between the tom and Foxtrot a few times before he seemed to process. His face became stern. “Foxtrot, you know that it’s completely inappropriate to… groom your clanmates during a patrol.” “Awww, c’mon, you were just saying how good I was doing!”
xxxBadgerberry’s fur grew hot, and he shook his pelt, returning it to its natural state. “Have either of you seen Sparrowsong?” Cheshire asked. “Nah, but she’s probably doing some solo hunting. You know how good she is- almost as good as you!” Cheshire nodded. “Well, all the commotion has likely frightened any nearby prey. We ought to head further into the meadow.”
xxxThe three trudged through the tall grass, their senses alert for any signs of prey. Badgerberry felt tense, glancing at Foxtrot every so often to see if she was up to anything. Once, she caught him, and grinned, making him quickly look away. She’s the worst cat in HollowClan, he decided. Since he and his mother had joined HollowClan, he’d silently made notes on each of his new clanmates as he got to know them. Cheshire was skilled, wise, and calculated- the perfect warrior. He seemed close to most of his clanmates, but around Badgerberry he seemed a little more… stiff? Sparrowsong was viewed by the clan as a mediator, which made sense because of her persuasive tongue and gentle demeanor. But to Badgerberry, she didn’t really seem content being the peace-keeper. And Foxtrot was… well, Foxtrot.
xxxLost in thought, Badgerberry tumbled into Cheshire, falling on his rear. The older tom turned and purred, “Woah! You alright?” Badgerberry quickly scrambled up, his fur hot. “Yeah, yeah,” he muttered, glancing at the ground as Foxtrot muffled her snicker behind him.

level 0
xxxx 43/100 experience xxxxx
items used
xxxx N/A
active quests
xxxx N/A
inventory
xxxx 1 FP / N/A
xxxx 2 FP / N/A
xxxx 3 FP / N/A
xxxx 4 FP / rabbit [x1]
xxxx 5 FP / N/A
xxxx ───
xxxx wintergreen [x1]
xxxx sweet-sedge [x1]
xxxx fennel [x1]
xxxx chickweed [x1]

patrol
Cheshire | HollowClan’s best hunter & tracker

he/him ● 72 moons ● senior warrior
HP: 100%
HUP: 0%
Sick: y/n

Badgerberry | totally not the main character

he/him ● 19 moons ● warrior

Foxtrot | official troublemaker of HollowClan

she/her ● 53 moons ● warrior

Sparrowsong | a simple mediator

she/her ● 36 moons ● warrior

credits: font | cat icons
Last edited by KittyandCat on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 11. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:13 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxtribe of the gathering storm !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 2 (123/300)
new level stats ➔ level 2 (225/300) --
────────────────┘
    it was only then when the patrol saw them. the rogues.
    enraptured by the alluring aura of the morning above, they were like twin dark stars. ink-drop black freckled with white, they were the exact duplicate of the other, reminiscent of starless midnight skies.

“what is your business here?” a baritone snarl reverbrated off of frost’s lips, a subtle warning lacing each word as the rogues wandered close. “this is our territory.”

they gave no warning. they didn’t say a word. they just pounced.
    they pounced upon him and left.
    (-20% hp for frost, he needs 1 herb to heal the initial injury and for every post he goes unhealed he loses -10% hp, +15exp for border skirmish completed)

“frost!” alarm had seeped like liquid roses into the songbird lilt of sorrel’s voice as she crouched next to him. “are you alrigh-”

another voice had flourished alongside sorrel’s.

“hello?” in the hush, a melodic song blossomed, unfurling as if it was a crocus-- violet and periwinkle petals forever lost in an eternal tangle with daylight. “is anyone there?” from the shadowy caress of the ink-drop dark, gold satin curls emerged, enchanting with iridescent shells of tiny beetles and the scarlet smear of squished berries.
    (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], (+1fp [bugs], +1 deathberries, +11exp)

“o-oh, hello there.” startling ever-so slightly at the sight of the patrol, her starry eyes flitted about as if they were like little canaries, nervous and uncertain. “i’m furzetuft and i need your help.”
    (furzetuft has arrived and it appears she needs the patrol’s help. her friend has gone missing and she needs help finding them! does the patrol help her or turn her down?”

note: hi! i hope you are doing amazing! <3 for your next post, please remember to update your levels and your/writer's previous post links!
✧ 015 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 102 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 10fp ──
level reward ✧ 2 → 2
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+1 deathberries-]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ birdbones
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⎯⎯⎯ ★ REPLY NINETEEN. )

Postby elliott. » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:18 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Despite his concerns and anxiety, Gullcry kept up with Sandstar as they pushed into the jungle, wide eyes looking every which way. He was nervous that his bright pelt would give him away to the predators, possibly hiding in the thick brush, that he would be grabbed and taken away before Sandstar even heard his cry for help. The worrisome thoughts made him step just a bit closer to the cream-colored leader, practically hiding behind her haunches.

Sandstar knew her comrade was nervous, but she didn’t make any note of it. Instead, she was focusing on pushing the scent of the oncoming storm out of her nose in order to focus on the prey scents that were hidden in the foliage. It wasn’t long until she held up her tail to signal Gullcry to stop, her nose lowering to sniff along the stalk of a large fern.

A happy purr rumbled deep in her throat as she slowly lowered herself to the ground. She carefully manuevered her way through the brush and foliage beneath her paws as her eyes zeroed in on the rodents scurrying across the forest floor. Pouncing and using all of the strength in her hind legs, she landed on top of one of the mice, ignoring the shrill sound of its squeak as she laid a deep bite on the back of her neck. She was surprised to hear yet another squeak downwind of her, She purred again at the sight of Gullcry, who was standing, looking slightly bewildered, over the carcass of one of the other mice. “Great catch!”
    [ + 1 FP mouse, + 1 FP mouse, + 2 XP ]

Gullcry looked down shyly, dipping his head before starting to dig a hole to put both his and Sandstar’s catch. Once they had buried their prey, they set off for more stuff, a new hope in their hearts. The optimism led Gullcry to discover some herbs hidden among the dense brush, while Sandstar located a river cutting through the jungle, purring her delight when she was able to hook a fish out of the water.
    [ + 1 borage, + 1 parsley, + 1 FP minnow, + 3 XP ]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ★★★ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XP EARNINGS
death opt out

+30XP for words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+03XP for prey earnings
+02XP for herb earnings

FINAL TOTALS & NOTE

[ +0% hunger for patrol, two free posts left +45XP → level 0 (45/100XP) ]
[ + 1 borage, + 1 parsley ] [ + 1 FP mouse, + 1 FP mouse, + 1 FP minnow ]
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ ── 010.

Postby echo into void » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:02 pm

── SNOWCLAN
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
last explore post; xxxxxxxxxxxxxlast response; xxxxxxxxxxxxxopted in to death; xxx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

↳ active quests;
    ‣ none
    ↳ cats on patrol;
    darkfire ◦ she/her ◦ hunger: 20% ◦ health: 80% ◦ sick: no
    ↳ items used;
    ‣ none

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

herbs;
    ‣ stinging nettle ◦ helps with wounds ⤅ x1
    ‣ juniper berries ◦ soothes bellyaches ⤅ x1
    ‣ lavender ◦ cures fever and chills ⤅ x1
    ‣ lovage ◦ help cure coughs ⤅ x1
    ‣ mallow leaves ◦ cures bellyache ⤅ x1
    ‣ mint ◦ hides scent of death ⤅ x1
    ‣ borage leaves ◦ brings down fevers ⤅ x1
    ‣ coltsfoot ◦ eases breathing or kitten-cough ⤅ x1
    ‣ sweet-sedge ◦ eases infection ⤅ x1
    ‣ ragwort ◦ treats aching joints ⤅ x1
    ‣ poppy seeds ◦ helps with sleep ⤅ x1
    ‣ chickweed ◦ treats greencough ⤅ x1
    ‣ celandine ◦ soothes weakened or damaged eyes ⤅ x1
    ‣ chervil ◦ for infected wounds and bellyache ⤅ x1
    ‣ mouse bile ◦ kills ticks ⤅ x1
    prey;
    ‣ scraps ◦ 1FP ⤅ x3
    ‣ bugs ◦ 1FP ⤅ x2
    ‣ mouse ◦ 2FP ⤅ x1

darkfire had rested at the camp for some time, so she was ready to go out on patrol once more. she practically raced out of camp as if she were running from a dog. she had begun to feel suffocated all those days she spent in the camp. at the end of the day, she was grateful that brokenstar had insisted she stay in camp in order to cure her sickness.

now that she was finally outside on patrol, darkfire felt as if she could breathe again. being alone, running through the underbrush, is where darkfire feels the most free. not pinned down by other cats, or the camp walls. not pinned down by responsibilities, or brokenstar.

out here, her mind became clear and boundless.

[ 125 words ]

Last edited by echo into void on Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ -- Sunshine Bay || New Recruits

Postby recherché. » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:01 pm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

honeypelt was satisfied with her successful haul of herbs, hopeful she would finish her patrol before the sun went down.
    her delight was quickly replaced with exhaustion as she heard bickering in the distance. this caused her to stop completely
    in her tracks. she wasn't aware of any other clans being settled this closely to camp and she frankly wasn't too keen about
    the idea, either. maybe i should just ignore them?
    honeypelt questioned, taking a couple steps away from the voices. but... what if it's serious? she pondered to herself for a
    few moments, trying to listen and see what the two cats were arguing about.

"feathergaze, come on. we weren't supposed to stay here for this long," one of the voices groaned,
    "what if someone comes looking for this?"
    the other voice giggled as she continued to rummage through a pile of abandoned belongings,
    "they're probably long gone by now, we're fine."

honeypelt had wandered quite a bit closer as she was listening to the two of them, wondering if they were by
    themselves or if she really was in another clan's territory. she tried to shrug that thought away and figured it wouldn't
    hurt to ask since they seem harmless enough. plus, she was curious to see what they were getting up to anyway.
    though, she had no idea how to make her appearance less awkward.

how would they react to her trying to recruit them into the clan? she worried, slowly approaching the voices who
    were still going back and forth with each other-- until one hushed the other. honeypelt took note of how keen these two
    were.. or.. at least how keen one of them was. but thankfully, none of them were hostile... yet.

granted honeypelt had a spiel all planned out and memorized before she began her hunt, well, it was no help at this point.
    she had frozen up and forgotten about it now.

"can we help you?" the white she-cat exclaimed.

honeypelt was shocked, to say the least.
    "yes, actually. do you two belong to a clan?"
    both of them had visibly cringed at this question and were hesitant to answer, but the younger of the two squeaked out a "no."
    "are you wanting to join one? though, it isn't well established yet."
    they looked at each other and silently agreed that it seemed like a good idea.
    "yeah, i'm otterwhisper," the brown mink introduced themselves.
    "feathergaze," the white one muttered out.
    "great! i'm honeypelt." she paused,

"we can get to know each other better and figure out ranks later,
    let's just focus on finishing this patrol with me and then i can show you two around."

-- cats on patrol
honeypelt | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
feathergaze | she/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
otterwhisper | any pronouns | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
N/A
-- level 0
experience: 29xp
N/A
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

goatweed | x1
sorrel | x1
burdock root | x1
juniper berries | x1
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

it’s getting late..

Postby crexmii » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:48 pm

𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧 !!
last explore post? | last response received?

“fox? oh. that’s….concerning.” violetstar prompted, a furrow growing between her eyes. “great. another problem, and another extension to this extra long patrol.” she hissed.

“what do you mean, extension? it’s already so late, why don’t we just ignore it for now? besides, the scent was kind of stale.” petalpatch suggested, her clear blue eyes fixed curiously on violetstar.

“just because it’s stale doesn’t mean it’s gone. i don’t want any threats to the clan in our territory. I can go investigate it if you want. do you want to go back first?”
the leader challenged. oops. she hadn’t meant to make it sound threatening.
“naw, it’s fine, I’ll stick wherever my best friend goes, thank you very much.” purred petalpatch, her breath warm against violetstar’s cheek.

“..okay. where did you scent it?” asked violetstar, hesitating for a heartbeat. something about the way petalpatch was so near to her made her heart thump and speed up its pace.

“there. oh, you know what, pointing it out won’t help, I’ll show you! follow me!” and she was off again, in a flurry, crushing the grass underpaw.

violetstar had no choice but to follow. oh well. hopefully they could go back to camp soon; her feet seemed to be dragging underneath her. she didn’t understand how her deputy, who had hunted considerably more than her, was still so full of energy.

the sun was already starting to set, it would be the moon’s time to shine soon. she slowly trailed behind petalpatch, towards the supposed scent trail.

maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all…

[ #263 words ]

-- cats on patrol
violetstar | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

petalpatch | she / her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey? n/a
-- level 1
experience: 8/200
none
-- active quests:
none[/url]
-- opted in to death?