Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby KittyandCat » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:14 am

I want to risk death!
Username: KittyandCat
Clan link: HollowClan
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HollowClan [explore post 1]

Postby KittyandCat » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:10 am

previous post: [N/A] xxx previous reply: [N/A] xxx death opt-in: y/n xxx custom pred/prey: y/n
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ 358 words ]

xxxCheshire fought the urge to turn around and claw his clanmate’s ears off. They had only just left the camp for a hunting patrol, and already he regretted his choices. He’d thought he’d put together a pretty good group; Foxtrot for her optimism and knowledge of the forest, Sparrowsong for her skill in hunting and mediation, and Badgerberry- a tom who’d joined HollowClan with his mother a while ago and still seemed rather distant; something Cheshire hoped to work on.
xxxBehind him, the group was already bickering. “All I’m saying is that if you groomed just a little better, you’d be able to see out of both eyes!” Cheshire could practically hear the smirk on Foxtrot’s muzzle. He should’ve known that her teasing personality was a lot for any cat to handle- maybe too much for a new cat like Badgerberry, who hissed back “I don’t remember asking for your advice on how I groomed my fur. Maybe you’re just jealous because your fur is so thin!” He, unlike Foxtrot, did not sound amused. Cheshire groaned as he listened to Sparrowsong flit around both of them, desperately trying to calm things down, but both cats were too focused on their argument to pay her any mind at all. “How could I be jealous of that mop you call-”
xxx“Both of you, cut it out!” Cheshire threw over his shoulder, surprised when Badgerberry grumbled in agreement and Foxtrot fell silent. She didn’t keep her muzzle shut for long, though, matching her step to his. “So, old man, where are we hunting?” He grunted. He had planned on letting Foxtrot choose the location, but he had no intentions of giving her that satisfaction after her poor behavior. “Let’s go down to the meadow,” he decided. “Awww, that’s boring! And hard! There’s hardly any brush to hide in so you have to be quiet-” “That’s something you could use some practice in.”
xxxCheshire heard a snicker behind him and glanced back to see Badgerberry and Sparrowsong whispering. It was the first he’d seen the young tom seem… well, relaxed around his clanmates. Maybe this patrol would go alright after all.

level 0
xxxx 0/100 experience xxxxx
items used
xxxx N/A
active quests
xxxx N/A
inventory
xxxx 1 FP / N/A
xxxx 2 FP / N/A
xxxx 3 FP / N/A
xxxx 4 FP / N/A
xxxx 5 FP / N/A
xxxx ───
xxxx herb [#]

patrol
Cheshire | HollowClan’s best hunter & tracker

he/him ● 72 moons ● senior warrior
HP: 100%
HUP: 0%
Sick: y/n

Badgerberry | totally not the main character

he/him ● 19 moons ● warrior

Foxtrot | official troublemaker of HollowClan

she/her ● 53 moons ● warrior

Sparrowsong | a simple mediator

she/her ● 36 moons ● warrior

credits: font | cat icons
Last edited by KittyandCat on Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 05. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:05 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxepoch of the moon !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (102/100)
new level stats ➔ level 1 (153/200) --
----------------------------------------------
• • • • x 10% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    irridiscent with harsh daylit golds and rot, the wanderers’ fangs glinted, speckled with ebony freckles of decay. sneers had adorned their features, their laughter crystalline with mockery and scorn as their beady eyes rested on starry ones.

fennel.

bugs crusted with shards of kaledscopic hues clung to the wanderers’ curls, the suffocating aroma of death blooming in waves as the rogues swaggered forwards.
    (+1fp [bugs], +1exp)

“woah, woah… there’s no need for violence, folks.” eyes fluttering shut in a nervous wink, the delicate drawl of fennel’s voice faltered ever so slightly. “i am only giving a suggestion--”

the wanderers pounced upon fennel.
    the fragile hush crumpled and a shrill cry sprouted in its place as those familiar starry eyes widened. and in them, ivory claws and malice were reflected within those starlit mirrors.
    he couldn’t just stand here.
    reality seemed to fracture into fragments of a nightmare, recoiling as liquid scarlet kissed his fangs as he sank them deep into rosy flesh.

then… the nightmare ceased. blissfully falling apart to the lullaby of thundering footsteps and the vicious lick of pain along his cheek.
    (the wanderers have left the territory, -10hp for murk, +15exp for completed border skirmish)

“are you doin’ alright, my friend?” ears marred with the bloom of liquid scarlet, fennel wandered close, still quivering from the bold rush of adrenaline. “w-where’s furzetuft?”

“she should be somewhere around.” grunting softly, murk stumbled to his feet. “i left her just around he-”
    oh-no. his heart seemed to stutter in his chest, each carmine beat faltering at the sight of a short-lived skirmish.

“she’s been taken by the wanderers.” crumpling to the tawny embrace of the earth below, fennel’s voice was barely tangible in the horror of it all, before those starry eyes fluttered up to meet his. “w-will you help me find her?”
    (fennel needs murk’s help once again to find his friend :c will he help or turn them down?)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✧ 025 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 015 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 051 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 1fp ───
level reward ✧ 1 → 1
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +0
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ ♠️eidolon♠️
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby birdbones » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:29 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────
00000000Tribe of gathering storm0000000000000last explore post|last reply post
──────────────────
Image0001000Image
0.Sorrel She/Her000000000Dawn He/Him
|HP 100%|hup 10%|Sick: no|0000|HP 100%|hup 10%|Sick: no|
Image0000010Image
.0Frost He/Him0000000000Moon She/Her
|HP 100%|hup 10%|Sick: no|0000|HP 100%|hup 10%|Sick: no|
──────────────────
Death opt here Level 2|39/300
Items used n/a Quests n/a
Inventory 2xjuniper berries,5xswallow
1xbroom,2xpoppy seeds,3xlizard,1xTansy,1xRabbit
──────────────────
Prey + Predators
Field mouse|1 FP0Swallow|2 FP0Fish|3 FP
Lizard|3 FP0Rabbit|4 FP0Hawk|5 FP
Snake |Found in barren lands & forbidden forest.
Mountain lion |Found in mountains & barren lands.
Fox |Found most often in the pines.
──────────────────

┌─────────────────────┐

Frost signaled for the cats to follow him into the near
    The four cats decided to call it a day after
    encountering the Fox and report its presence back to
    Star, the tribes leader. Frost lead the group back
    through the pine forest into the camps clearing the
    patrol of cats were happily greeted by their fellow
    tribemates as they entered the camp, after a long
    day the cats decided to share a rabbit as a group
    -1xrabbit (4fp). By the time the cats were finished
    the sun had dipped bellow the horizon Moon and
    Frost said their goodbyes for the night as they
    returned to their respective dens, Sorrel and Dawn
    talked for some time longer but after some time
    said their own goodbyes and returned to their
    areas to rest.

Dawn was awoken from his sleep by a familiar voice
    ''Dawn, You awake?'' asked Sorrel, Dawn lifted his
    heavy head and grunted in reply as he exited his den
    ''what do you want?'' he grumbled.
    ''come'on just follow me'' Dawn reluctantly followed
    sorrel outside of the camp into the cold dark clearing
    around the camp. The pair walked for some time until
    they reached the training grounds. The large boulders
    scattered around the grounds were illuminated by
    the moonlight glowing almost like small moons in the
    earth. Sorrel climbed the largest bolder in the training
    grounds and excitedly signaled for Dawn to follow.
    as they reached the top of the bolder the night sky
    was in clear view. The vast sky was clear Sorrel pointed
    towards the sky, Dawn wasn't sure what she was trying
    to show him until he saw a bright streak cross the sky
    then vanish into thin air. Dawn was amazed by this
    beautiful display of lights in the night sky, ''whoa
    how did you know we were going to see this?''
    asked Dawn, ''well it happened at the beginning of
    the last couple of newleafs so I was just betting on
    it happening sometime soon!'' she replied extatically
    The two cats continued to watch the shooting stars
    in amazement for some time longer.
    As the time between the shooting stars began to
    become longer Dawn suggested it was time for the
    pair to return to camp to at least get some sort of
    rest before the morning. [384 words]

└─────────────────────┘
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌

█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌
█▌

──────────────────────────────────── quote ──────

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(★★ explore response)

Postby ethium » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:27 pm

────────────────────────
      ───── ★★ 𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
      littlemaple // user's last post
      ────────────────────────

It doesn’t take long for HyacinthPool to return with the others. They all exchange looks, with Eveningstar giving quiet orders as they each take in the scent of the bobcat. Having devised a strategy, the clan moves to intercept the predator, slinking through the underbrush downwind of the great cat. Emberflare hisses softly as her coat snags on the underbrush, picking leaves from it and doing her best to stifle the noise she just made. [+1 dried oak leaves, +1 stinging nettle].

Fleetingsnow moves to comfort her softly, but their gaze never leaves what lies ahead. The bobcat has everyone on edge. Just as they were nearing the point in which they intended to circle it, its head shot up. At it's feet lays a snow hare, hardly eaten. The bobcat's maw opens and closes as it scents the air. The cats freeze collectively as the wildcat lifts it's nose up, shifts on it's great feet.. and then whirls around toward the clan behind it.

“Surround it!” Eveningstar orders lunging forward to draw the creature’s attention. Her clanmates move to do as they're told. There is no hesitation in the flurry of their pawsteps as they move to intercept and surround the creature, especially before it can get it's teeth on their leader. The bobcat's great claws come down inches from Eveningstar’s face. She yelps, stumbling backward, and returns the outraged creature’s cry with a hiss of her own. Hyacinthpool manages to rake her claws down the it's side, narrowly avoiding the snap of it's teeth. She can feel it's breath on her hindquarters, but it's attention is soon drawn by Fleetingsnow and Emberflare, who work together to evade and distract it. Soon, the bobcat shifts uneasily, stumbling backward away from the nimble felines. They overwhelm it, and ultimately make it decide that this fight is no longer worth it.

With a yowl of frustration, the bobcat bounds into the trees, fleeing the scene and the victorious felines.

[ the bobcat has fled! +5 xp predator battle!]

Eveningstar pants, all of the cats do. Adrenaline surges through their veins, but pride at their victory overwhelms any exhaustion. She gives a satisfied chuckle as she listens to the bobcat's dash through the undergrowth away from them. “Good.” She breathes, bending down in a stretch. Her attention is drawn to the food it left behind as Fleetingsnow nudges the snow hare with their nose.

“It’s fresh, we could still take this, and it’s even got some herbs nearby.” Eveningstar nods her agreement and the cats collect what they can [+ 4 fp (snow hare), +1 broom].

“Well, that could have gone a whole lot worse.” Hyacinthpool murmurs as she steps up beside her leader. Eveningstar nods, on that she agrees. No injuries and food? Luck was on their side today.

────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐗𝐏 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      death opted: in / out

+ 20 XP for words written
      +10 XP for patrol sent
      +04 XP for prey earnings
      + 03 XP for herb earnings
      +10% hup for all cats on patrol
      ────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      +37 XP → level 3 (22/400) XP
      + 4 fp snow hare
      + 1 broom, +1 stinging nettle,
      +1 dried oak leaves
      you've leveled up to level 3!
      you've earned 2 fp (your choice!),
      1 herb (your choice)
      & 1 NR MYO
      ────────────────────────
      ── ★★ 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
      ────────────────────────
      n/a <33
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ⎯⎯⎯ ★ REPLY EIGHTEEN. )

Postby elliott. » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:06 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    “Yeah, I think they went that way.” Fennel responded in a soft tone, nodding their head in a certain direction before turning their gaze back to the two Clan cats.

Violetstar led the way, nose twitching as she scented the air, trying to catch a whiff of any unfamiliar scent that wasn’t the cat next to her. Her ears perked in alarm at the sound of brush rustling, head whipping around just in time to see Petalpatch disappear into a bush, tail disappearing in the leaves. Her head cocked in confusion until the she-cat came out, a bird clenched between her jaws.

Petalpatch’s eyes widened at the sight of her frightened leader, dropping her prey at her paws and looking down bashfully. “Sorry. Thought it’d be a good catch.”
    [ + 4 FP bird, + 4 XP ]

The leader purred in amusement, stepping forward to nudge her Clanmate on the shoulder. “No worries. Just give a warning next time.” She beamed at Petalpatch, before her nose twitched, head ducking. “I smell another cat.”

Fennel, who had been watching silently from a few tail-lengths away, suddenly perked up. “Another cat?” Violetstar nodded, starting to lead the way until she was stopped by a brown tabby tail draped across her shoulder. The stranger gave her a grateful look before speaking again. “I thank you for your help, but don’t let me take up any more of your time. I will follow the scent and hope I find my friend. Again, thank you.”

With the final grateful bid of goodbye, the tabby took off into the forest, towards the border. Violetstar stepped forward, as if to stop Fennel, before she noticed something shiny on the ground, nudging it with her nose.
    [ + 50 stardust, + 1 common edit, + 15 XP for NPC quest complete ]

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ★★★ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
XP EARNINGS
death opt out

+35XP for words written
+10XP for patrol sent
+04XP for prey earnings
+15XP for quest complete

FINAL TOTALS & NOTE

[ +0% hunger for patrol, zero free posts left +64XP → level 0 (108/100XP) → level 1 (08/200XP) ]
( congrats, you've levelled up! you have received + 50 stardust & + 1 FP of your choice! )
[ + 50 SD, + 1 common edit ] [ + 4 FP bird ]
[ NOTE: For future reference, NPC quests do not need to be included in active quests!
Active quests are usually indicated by quests that go on until you complete them within
explore. NPC quests are temporary, only until you respond to the explore
post made by the writer. :] !!! ]
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glacierclan // explore post 9 // word count; 1101

Postby .sins. » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:04 am

Ripple Tide went to speak to the stranger holding onto the she-cat that had held the rag-tag
group of cats together, only to cut themselves off as a brown and white pelt dropped the small
body of a winged creature. This tom, who had just fought the eagle with his family, pinned their
sister to the ground, and seemed to be in charge, just gave this cat, this stranger for them all a
piece of food that is needed for far more than that. The silver cat didn't understand, and didn't
bother to try to as Honey Whisker's mate, Dove Mist, stepped in to help her again. Maybe overall
this small thing didn't matter, as he also went to check on Marigold Soul.

"Thank you," Dove Mist started, before licking at his mate's previous injuries. She needed help
and soon. His mind filling with worries for her, and nothing else mattered. As a figure stepped
towards him, his muscles tensed, before relaxing a small amount.

"Is there anything else that you will need?" Eagle Stone's voice was terse. He was annoyed at the
amount of cats there were within his clan's territory that just didn't seem to care about it at all.
"If you require any other care," he made a quick glance to the she-cat who had sat out on the
fighting due to previous injuries, "you are welcome to follow. If you require help moving, I'm
sure anyone traveling with you can help you, if not Sunset Runner is the strongest." Eagle Stone
flicked his ears as a low hiss came from the orange tom he grew up with. With that he started
back towards the camp, the sounds of many footfalls behind him. The forests started to give
way towards a more rocky/sandy foreground as he moved towards the clan's camp. The silver
pelt of one of the cat's struck his view.

"I just wanted to thank you for what you are willing to provide for us," Ripple Tide mewed. Their
words were filled with both sincerity and slight jealousy. He was supposed to be the one that
took care of the group, not this stranger. They had failed, and put the rag-tag group in a worse
position than they had wanted. With no response, they fell back to their sister. The gold and
blue she-cat seemed shaken up about what happened. Ripple Tide gently leaned into her to
check that she was doing okay.

"Are we sure we can trust them?" Marigold Soul asked as quietly as possible. Her eyes flicked
quickly to the orange tom now carrying Honey Whisker, then to the brown and white tom leading
them towards a cliff face. Ripple Tide caught a look that they saw all too much between Dove
Mist and Honey Whisker. Quickly her eyes then rested on them.

"Guess there is only one way to find out," they sighed. Their eyes going towards the lead tom
once again. They could see how their sister could find the tom attractive. the way the tom
carried himself, said a lot about him. but there was something that he was hiding, and maybe
it was all for the better. Their thoughts interrupted as their paws slid in the soft ground
beaneath.

Ripple Tide stopped at the base of the the rocky climb up the cliff face. Their eyes darting to
Dove Mist and Honey Whisker.

"You have come all this way," Eagle Stone called from about halfway up the climb, "you might as
well continue the rest of the way."

With all eyes on him, Sunset Runner started up the path, the stranger she-cat on his back. There
wasn't much that could've ever prepared him for having to do this ever. Each step he made, less
sure-footed than any other time he had made this trip. Only a few times, did he slip, followed
quickly by a hiss from the cat's mate behind him. After about the second one, he had stopped to
glare at the tom. A look to warn him that he should try this, which had quickly shut the tom up.

As all the cat's entered the cave that the clan called home, they all felt they eyes of many on
them. Quick words to the kits that were on the far side of the cave, a few hushed whispers to
others, as three cats stepped forward to meet the brown/white and orange toms. Two cats
bore a slight resemblance to the brown tom that had lead them here. One walked up to the
orange tom and lead him back to a opening to darkness. Dove Mist tried to follow, but was
quickly intercepted by another brown and white tom.

"Don't worry," the second brown cat spoke, "she will be taken care of here." He quickly touched
his nose to Eagle Stone's.

"You four have traveled far," the half white she-cat called out. Her fur seemed overly well-kept.
"What has brought you here?"

There was a long silence before Dove Mist spoke up. His White speckled with the blood of his
mate, making him seem rougher than normal. Ripple Tide hissed to himself, he should've taken
the lead, but he was so taken aback by everything around him. He was still young after all.

"We were traveling, and chased into your territory due to an eagle attack," he pauses, looking at
all the cats around him. "If not for the two cats who came, we might not have all made it out.
They fought bravely, and saved those they didn't know. For now, we ask for shelter until our
companion, Honey Whisker, is able to travel. We will not be a burden. Teach us how to help you,
and we will do so."

Mewing broke out from around the cats gathered. Ripple Tide flattened his ears, ready for what
could happen. A hush fell, as Eagle Stone stepped forward.

"While we may not want anyone after the sadness that has befallen us, but I can say that these
cats fought like we did. There was no fear until after all was said and done. If they are willing
to learn our ways and help while they are here, we should let them."

The rest of the clan murmured as they all seemed to agree with the words spoken. The half
white she-cat nodded. "If you feel that they can be trusted, let's, until they prove otherwise.
Everyone please teach these cats they way we would teach a kit."

The gathered cats parted and went back to their ways. The three strangers stood as none came
forward to help.
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
╔══════════════╗

ATS ON PATROL
eagle stone| HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
↳ he/him
sunset runner| HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: N
↳ he/they
honey whisker| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
↳ she/her
dove mist| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
↳ he/them
ripple tide| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
↳ they/them
marigold soul| HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
↳ she/her

╚══════════════╝
╔═══════╤══════╗

experience;
175/400 - - - - - - -

level;
3 - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

╚═══════╧══════╝
╔══════════════╗
death opt-in;; yes.................
active quests;; n/a .................

╚══════════════╝
╔══════╤═══════╗

Predators;.............
red & arctic fox
lynx, coyote,
fisher, mink
wolverine

╚══════╧═══════╝
╔══════════════╗

NVENTORY
❈ fish eggs (+1 fp) x1. ❈ sorrel x1
❈ mouse (+2 fp) x1. ❈ stick x1
❈ minnow (+3 fp) x2 . ❈ fennel x1
❈ marmot (+5 fp) x1 . ❈ feverfew x2
❈ otter (+5 fp) x1 . ❈ bindweed x1
❈ bird eggs (+1 fp) x1. ❈ marigold x1
❈ squirrel (+3 fp) x2 . ❈ coltsfoot x1
❈ worms (+1 fp) x4 . ❈ yarrow x1
❈ crab (+2 fp) x1 ❈ chamomile x1
❈ muskrat (+3 fp) x1 ❈ elder leaves x1
❈ little brown bat (+3 fp) x1❈ lovage x2
❈ honey x1

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗

TEMS SED
❈ little brown bat given to fennel

╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗

OTES
❈ i will remove little brown bat
from inventory next post

╚══════════════╝
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 06. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:52 am

x
x
x
x
Imagexxtribe of the fallen light !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 1 (178/200)
new level stats ➔ level 2 (161/300) --
────────────────┘
    as if the baritone chime of his voice were a reassuring lullaby, a lemon-kissed blossom flourished between them, petals unfurling in a whirl of dainty golds and tiny souls peering out beneath the chartreuse tangle of leaves.
    (+1 celandine, +1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], +1fp [bugs], + 4exp)

apricot curls lifting in a slight shrug, the scarlet blush of her blood seemed to stiffen at the fragrance of honeyed jasmines and stardust. someone was here.

“well, hello there to all of you!” sweet and melodic, it was almost as if a lullaby had bloomed across the stranger’s lips. “i’m furzetuft and i have a quest for all of you!”
    (furzetuft has arrived! she has an active quest for you: create a custom prey and predator list in explore! please link this post in the active quest section of your explore posts as these quests may take a little longer to complete! once you’ve completed this quest, let the writer know in your post and the patrol will be rewarded with a gift!)
✧ 020 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 115 exp
✧ 183 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 003 exp
✧ 001 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 000 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 3fp ───
level reward ✧ 1 → 2
• [+1fp of choice ──-]
• [+1 common edit ─]
• [+1 herb of choice─]
herbs earned ✧ +1
• [+1 celandine ──]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
• [n/a item earned]
user + clan ✧ strawberryj
postsuser / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 07. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:53 am

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Imagexxhollowclan !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 0 (000/100)
new level stats ➔ level 0 (043/100) --
• • • • x 0% hunger for the patrol
────────────────┘
    frolicking in valleys adorned with dainty dandelions and periwinkles, the little thump of rabbit toes across the earth was all too tangible in the hush. a delicate speckled head peeked through blades of chartreuse, along with floppy ears freckled with ink and sepia.

squinting a singular eye, his midnight curls bobbed ever-so slightly as badgerberry crouched, a triumphant grin bloomed across his ebony features. almost there… almost there.
    “what the--” rosy and rough, a tongue kissed the midnight curls that hung over his head, silvery salvia slicking the bundle of inky locks back. there was only one cat who would even consider doing this-- “how dare you!”

“ah, there you go. you can see out of both eyes now!” eyes fluttering shut into a wink, laughter flourished in the hush, cackling and uncontrollable as foxtrot howled. “how does that feel? much better… right?”

a baritone growl rumbled upon his lips. “you made me lose the rabbit! y-you, you--”

“nah, don’t stress. cheshire is somewhere around in the bushes.” she grinned. “he should be showing up any second now. i made sure to scare you and the rabbit in his direction.”

as if on cue, the shadowy kiss of the dark parted, revealing the petite speckled form of the rabbit trapped in the jaws of cheshire, with bits of flora still clinging to his frame.
    (+1 wintergreen, +1 sweet-sedge, +1 fennel, +1 chickweed, +4fp [rabbit], +8exp)
✧ 025 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 043 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp
✧ 004 exp
✧ 004 exp
✧ 000 exp
yes/noo
✧ 002 left
food exp
herb exp
item exp
opt-in exp
free posts?

fp earned ✧ 4fp ───
level reward ✧ 0 → 0
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
• [n/a reward earned]
herbs earned ✧ +4
• [+1 wintergreen─]
• [+1 sweet-sedge─]
• [+1 fennel──── ]
• [+1 chickweed──]
user + clan ✧ kittyandcat
posts ✧ user / writer-xx
items earned ✧ +0──xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx
• [n/a reward earned]xx

faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕ ⊱── 08. [august explore replies] ! )

Postby faelyn » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:22 pm

x
x
x
Imagexxtribe of the gathering storm !
─────────────── ✧

original level stats ✧ level 2 (039/300)
new level stats ➔ level 2 (123/300) --
────────────────┘
    the sweet caress of sleep bloomed upon her, causing each dainty eyelid to droop before widening ever-so slightly at the flutter of a songbird. a sparrow. but the usual golden olive hues of the songbird had been stolen away, replaced with pearly whites-- stark against the sepias of the earth as it pecked at bits of flora.
    (+4fp [bird], +1 lambs ear, +1 goatweed, +1 tormentil, +7exp)

the coppery fragrance of blood tainted the citrusy kiss of springtime, but there was another aroma lingering within the depths of reality. something dark and musky. the scent of death.
    (rogues have been scented close by! however it doesn’t seem like they are trespassing! does the patrol confront or ignore them?)

note: please link to your clan archive! thank you <3
✧ 025 exp
✧ 010 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 000 exp
✧ 084 exp
writing exp
patrol exp
event exp
added exp
total exp