Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open/Wip

Postby Knickknacks » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:11 am

Username:Knickknacks
their territory/where your cats will live:
The Court has been set up in an aged forest, with trees that seem to scrape the sky and roots as thick as a cat’s body. A feline city has been constructed in and around these behemoths, with cats making their homes under hollowed-out roots, within the arching branches, or tucked into the tree trunks themselves. Some of the cats have taken on basic construction skills- marrow walkways of trimmed branches have begun springing up among the treetops. Many of the cats do not often venture from their city, except to obtain food. Those that do will find a lively forest to hunt within, as well as a bubbling stream along the border in which to fish.
Fur type: short please!
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: ehhhrm anything gray, really. eye-wise I think heterochromia is neat :0
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:31 am

Username: EchoIre
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
Where the earth challenges the sea, the cats of Hallow's Edge dwell upon a cliff swarmed year-round by an odd assortment of seabirds. Fog lays thick in the darkest of nights, seeping into the dips between the hilly landscape. On the far western side of the territory, a forest of trees older than the colony itself huddle together as though they seek what little warmth there is to be found against the chilling ocean breeze. Farther south, where the land becomes more level, a small village of Twolegs lives off of what the strange creatures can pull from the ocean or the forest. The cats of Hallow's Edge live all throughout the cliff, with no set camp for the entire colony.
Fur type: hairless
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
x x x
Last edited by EchoIre on Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:59 am

Username: awoo
The cats of The ancient forest, reside in a large flourishing forest untouched by mankind. The forest is filled with multiple species of trees such as pine, oak, sycamore and willow trees. There's a crystal blue river that goes around the territory and ends in a dangerous yet beautiful waterfall. At the bottom of the waterfall is a calm lake, perfect for hunting fish and drinking water without getting swept away by the current. Venture out far into the lake and you may be with the fallen, cats often mistake how deep the lake is and get exhausted from swimming. The cats reside within the dense forest, where the bushes, shrubs and thorns are the thickest, this is for their protection against predators. Within the dense forest, there is a clearing, and fallen trees that aged with time, creating hallows out of the trunks. This is where the cats made their home many ancient moons ago. They are the gaurdians of the forest, protectors of balence.
Fur type: Long fur
xxx xx
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:00 am

Username: WolfstormSC
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: These cats like to live up in the mountains in a series of caves, connected by tunnels. They are fairly solitary cats, not daring to leave their home unless they absolutely need to. They hunt under an open sky, where the rocks tumble over into a gentle, sandy shoreline with a forest just beyond that. They have a fairly open plain of grassland on the opposite path to the shoreline, where more predatory animals like to live. However, further beyond the forest is the badlands. Lands filled with decay and ruin, the plants here are dead and there is little water or food. They avoid this place. (107 words)
I'd love something dark with brighter markings/undertones? A design that can show a gentle side, but also has a sharp side to it. I don't mind too much and I'm fine leaving it up to the artist! Preferably low-medium white. No high white please! More of a natural colour cat pelt + natural coloured eyes please!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 am

Username: LokisTrick
This clan of cats resides in the high mountains, though the terrain is harsh they have carved to a spot for themselves in a mountain bowl. They have successfully survived for over 10 generations. Their camp is in a particularly narrow gully, they are surrounded on three sides by sheer rocky cliffs. The land closer to the ground has more earth for them to burrow into, and has a plethora of hardy trees to shelter beneath. Maiden hair ferns litter the rocks, and the gully is blockaded by thick brambles. Two-legs do not venture here, though to the far West of camp there is a ruin of something ancient. A river sits to the south of the camp, and trails to a lake that the cats fish in. (129)
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:Here, Thank you!
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 am

Username: WolfTales
100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live: "The Tempest's Hour", a group founded initially by a rebel warrior of Sunstar's Valley who wanted to start a new rule. They have successfully taken the valley and started a new era, when the original leader dies and they fear his vision will die with him. Their territory is within a very bright valley - a field between two mountains. A small river runs through the territory under a large oak tree where the high ranks sleep in the branches and holes carved into the tree. The rest of the members sleep on the open ground, using moss from nearby forest trees and feathers to build their nests.
Thank you Raincloud for helping me ;v;
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Dark colored tabby with a short tail and a patch of white on the throat
Pic for inspiration

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:03 pm

Founder slots are closed again! The next time they open, they will (more than likely) stay open. ones posted will be completed as soon as possible.

Thank you!
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:50 am

mark!
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:29 am

Founder forms are now REOPENED

And will stay open, unless we get extremely backed up/overwhelmed
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:39 am

Username: Faededfyre
Many generations ago, it is known that creatures known as humans created this vessel we travel on. We do not know where they've gone, only that we and several younger species have survived. The towering, silvery walls laced with straight, surgical cuts closed by round marks enclose us from the environment ouside. Plants climb along them, reaching for the very little artificial light they can get. Below a worn carpeted floor softens the sound of pawsteps. A maze of tunnels is what they live in, all similar. So similar. And yet they know the way around. They know so much about this place, thanks to the AI.
Fur type: Long or Short
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Technical description (am alright waiting until someone confident enought to do this is available): a residual striped ticked torbie with minimal white or caliby that is not black/red with dark green eyes.

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me