Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Vil'deerian Hounds

Postby chellerd » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 am

Scoinwolf wrote:
Chellerd wrote:I'd like a custom!
Username: Chellerd
Name: Ellie
Pallet: Chocolate & Tan Merle Piebald
Markings Description: Very much the same as this.
Edits?: Semi-pricked ears, Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Blue Eyes

Thank you :3 (I hope it's okay to enter one last one before the customs are over, even tho I have a random custom pending).

Done!

She came out absolutely beautiful <3 and you nailed her collar <3

You might already have noticed but I striked out my forms that were completed (for a better and easier overview) :3
ImageImage

|| infinitely tired ||
chellerd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am

Chellerd wrote:She came out absolutely beautiful <3 and you nailed her collar <3

You might already have noticed but I striked out my forms that were completed (for a better and easier overview) :3

Sweet^^

I hadn't noticed, but now that you've pointed it out, I don't know how I missed that. It's actually really helpful, thank you!!
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Thu May 18, 2017 11:46 am

New gal up, and I'll be posting the rest of the customs soon too
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:47 pm

XP Take your time, dear
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Thu May 18, 2017 2:06 pm

I'd like a custom!

username ;; moon
name ;; charlie
gender ;; male
pallet ;; main color is white
markings description ;; double merle
edits? ;; extra fur maybe ?, plumpness, pointed ears, fancy bandana

its been a while since i said that i was going to ask for a custom, now i'm here.
i know that you are still busy and i will wait for you to be done and finished. c:

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Thu May 18, 2017 3:45 pm

✨Moon✨ wrote:
I'd like a custom!

username ;; moon
name ;; charlie
gender ;; male
pallet ;; main color is white
markings description ;; double merle
edits? ;; extra fur maybe ?, plumpness, pointed ears, fancy bandana

its been a while since i said that i was going to ask for a custom, now i'm here.
i know that you are still busy and i will wait for you to be done and finished. c:

Ah, yes, you did post a request -with intention upon making a form to go with said request- back when customs were open. I'm not gonna be super strict with the rules regarding customs, so I'll add you to the list when I get a chance to grab my laptop ^^

Edit: though I will mention this - VHounds don't have the pricked ear as an option (I assumed pointed ear refers to pricked). The button ear is the standard, with flopped being the odd chance. I have caved to adding semi-pricked ears, though, as an incredibly rare trait - so I can do that for you in place of pointed?
Extra fur and plumpness are totally game though!
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Sat May 20, 2017 5:43 am

Mark ^^
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:08 am

Alrighty, I just wanna apologize for taking so long on these customs! So sorry to y'all who've had to wait!!

My muse is back - right as I'm about to go on a camping trip, lol. So anyways, here's some updates on what's gunna happen next:
- I'll finish up all the delayed customs and will be posting them over the course of the next few hours
- I may open another round of customs? But it'll be more of a raffle this time. Details will come later after I post the remainder from last round, if I do decided to do it that is
- Several new adopts are on their way. These folks will come adorned with fancy items and will arrive next week when I have access to the internet again after camping
- If enough people are interested I'll make a few giftlines that y'all can request access to if you wanna color in your dogs
- also, if people wanna bribe me, I'll do art for your dog in specific with a background, shading, an all that jazz. Just shoot me a pm with a link to your VHound and whatever you want to offer me in return. I'll take just about anything. Pets, C$, Items, characters, art, a nice compliment, offer of virtual pizza, a funny meme/picture, the gift of air from your lungs. Anything.

Aaaaaand that's about all the announcements I got right now^^
Thanks to y'all who've stuck with these guys despite my infrequent attention to them
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Chellerd wrote:Goes utterly crazy!

I'd like a custom!
Username: Chellerd
Name: Spike
Pallet: Brindle Bull Terrier
Markings Description: xxx xxx
Edits?: Is it possible to have that distinctive "roman" nose bull terriers have?
Black leather studded collar and a loose chain collar with a penning in the shape of a bone. With hazel eyes please :3

here!!!
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:06 pm

Onelyrics pet wrote:Gonna go a bit more dragon themed i guess^^

I'd like a custom!

Username:Onelyrics pets
Name: "Spod" [I might change it later on]
Pallet: #5e3c1f, #281c15 [Feel free to experiment with couple darker or just a tad lighter brown tones]
White underbelly, under of the tail- pretty much husky pattern, thick white line on the muzzle and whole botton jaw across the neck most of the part.
Black and brown husky Hybrid mix, or something along the lines. One eye blue [his right], other one a orangly yellow with like- basiclly this and a slit pupil [his left].Also see what quite the part of his body can you put in the color that's around the eye img i gave you, i'm not really sure what hex code to get for you on that one it seems a bit redihsly brownish?
Markings Description:Tad Husky like with couple white stripes, blackish or #080401 Color Dragon tattoo on his arms [On the shoulder just a bit closer to the chest side- or aka closer to the front, with wings]

Edits?: Fluffy Husky tail, neck fluff, long tail.
Items: A collar with a Dragon scales/Dragon scale collar and the badge thingy like this place it a bit lower-closer ot the chest but not completely close, somewhere on throat area. And well perhaps a leg armor with heavy & big spikes pointing a tad upwards, like dragon leg spikes [The botton right corner spike row]
Not really sure what else. If you got any idea what else dragon themed/dragon scale item could be added go ahead and tell me^^

base is posted, let me know if I got it okay? Items to be added after base check ^^
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me