Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Cloud Cows // Main Page // Available for marking

Postby BigBuck11 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:46 pm

I would like a Founder Please!
Username + ID: BigBuck11 + 1093087
Cloud Cow Name: Sampson
Gender/pronouns: Male
Bird: Nicobar pigeon
Cattle breed: Vaynol
Eye colour: surprise me
Writing:
Meet Sampson, the most unique cow you'll ever meet. This four-legged beauty has a pair of magnificent wings, making him stand out from the rest of her herd. Born with these remarkable appendages, he has always been a curious and adventurous cow. He loves to fly high in the sky, feeling the wind beneath his wings and taking in the breathtaking views below. His gentle and friendly nature makes him a favorite among the other animals of the small village he grew up in, and he is always willing to lend a helping hand or wing. The village wasn't a normal village made of logs and stone. The village he grew up in was made of long grass, and trees stretching as high as the clouds. Small hut like things made of mud and grass lay scattered in the trees branches, one of them he called home. In the tallest branch is where his hut is, tucked away so at night he can watch the stars and listen to the crickets.
Buck / Old / Golf
"You miss 100% of the
shots you don't take.
"
BigBuck11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:31 pm

Username + ID:
Kagome963 + 1045
Cloud Cow Name:
Light's Pheonix
Gender/pronouns:
Female/She/Her
Bird:
Red Cardinal
Cattle breed:
Simmental
Eye colour:
#6f645f
Writing:
There were fields spread all around, curving around, and waving over hill after hill. All around you deer and sheep rested and grazed in the luscious pastures, and along the edge of the fields ran a muddy road.
The road eventually reached a traditional mansion eclipsed by the stunning pagoda in the back of the courtyard. The mansion was renovated recently, and thus in splendid condition. A giant silo was filled with grains, large tractors were parked beneath a rickety roof, and an old greenhouse stood to the side of the courtyard, no longer used, and with a few cracked glass panes. The farm had a cozy feel to it, there was just something about the farm that felt very intimate and welcoming.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JaxyTheGhost » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:22 am

Violetglare wrote:
Username + ID: Violetglare 1033240
Cloud Cow Name: Wisp
Gender/pronouns: She/Her
Bird: Magnificent Frigatebird
Cattle breed: Highland Cattle
Eye colour: Amber
Writing: Wisp lives high up in the mountains, where she enjoys the freezing temperatures and frequent storms. A large system of tunnels weaves through the mountain, and Wisp is lucky enough to call one of the larger chambers her home. She has a large collection of quartz crystals of varying sizes, which are found in large quantities outside the caves. If she's lucky enough she has sometimes found geodes to bring home! Caves the open to the air often have moss carpets, and some have lichen which hangs across the entrance like a curtain. Within the caves their are shelves of rock, on these she stores her most precious stones and crystals.

BigBuck11 wrote:
Username + ID: BigBuck11 + 1093087
Cloud Cow Name: Sampson
Gender/pronouns: Male
Bird: Nicobar pigeon
Cattle breed: Vaynol
Eye colour: surprise me
Writing:
Meet Sampson, the most unique cow you'll ever meet. This four-legged beauty has a pair of magnificent wings, making him stand out from the rest of her herd. Born with these remarkable appendages, he has always been a curious and adventurous cow. He loves to fly high in the sky, feeling the wind beneath his wings and taking in the breathtaking views below. His gentle and friendly nature makes him a favorite among the other animals of the small village he grew up in, and he is always willing to lend a helping hand or wing. The village wasn't a normal village made of logs and stone. The village he grew up in was made of long grass, and trees stretching as high as the clouds. Small hut like things made of mud and grass lay scattered in the trees branches, one of them he called home. In the tallest branch is where his hut is, tucked away so at night he can watch the stars and listen to the crickets.

I'll start working on your founders now! They should be done by tomorrow

Edit: Twisted my ankle earlier today and can't really work so I guess I'll be working on some adopts too until I can walk pain-free again
JaxyTheGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:29 am

Username + ID: CupidCola 670964
Cloud Cow Name: Vixie
Gender/pronouns: Female she/they
Bird: Barn Owl
Cattle breed: Surprise me
Eye colour: Blue
Writing: In a world full of clouds lived cloud cows, there were farms up in the sky. Where farmers would live along side the clouds. Vixie is a prized cloud cow, often competing in shows alongside other cows. It was all fun and games.
Occasionally, they'd go down to Virinium, a place similar to earth. They frolic through fields of tall grass, wandering through large forests, flying over rivers, creeks, and even oceans.
They're very playful creatures, so often farmers will bring toys down to Virinium so they have things to play with down there.
Its truly a wonderful and fun place to live.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vintagespring » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:29 pm

- - -
Last edited by vintagespring on Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TH | customs/ych | FR | ©

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

hii
    :3
    :v
    :]
    :0

vintagespring

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:17 pm

Username + ID: dragoness129 + 3218
Cloud Cow Name: Erebos
Gender/pronouns: Male [he/him]
Bird: Chickadee
Cattle breed: Welsh Black cattle
Eye colour: Dark purple
Writing:
Erebos glides cautiously within the clouds. There is electricity in the air. A storm is gathering. A rumble of thunder rolls out like a warning call. Erebos can tell that it is going to be a bad storm. He wonders if he will be able to make it out of the danger area before the storm unleashes.
To the North, the clouds grow darker. With the wind currents, he notices that the storm will be drifting towards the East. However, having just come from the West, he knows he cannot return that way. He has to seek shelter somewhere ahead. Perhaps one of the sky cities will be a good stopping point. Unfortunately, he is not quite sure where the closest one is located.
He shakes his head. Now is not the time to worry. He must persist towards his destination and trust in his luck to keep him safe and dry. Adjusting his bag of belongings, he continues forward.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MireyaDC » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:12 am

HERE NOW (in the official post)

Last edited by MireyaDC on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image
| She/her | Young adult | March 24 | Studying | Customs OPEN
Please, don't look at the time spent in my art, it's never acurated.

Image - Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
MireyaDC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:52 am

These are so adorable 🥺

I edited this in cus i didn't realize there where founders i didn't want to double post lol

Username + ID: DraconisSumeris/286722
Cloud Cow Name: Randy the Storm Strider
Gender/pronouns: He/Him
Bird: Pesquets Parrot
Cattle breed: Welsh Black Cow
Eye colour: Gold
Writing: Randy leads as the head of his herd, he leads them safely across turbulent clouds with his ability to kick out a storm's wrath from the surprisingly spongy surface. He serves as the guide and protector for his herd, making their home across the sky. They only choose particular homes for the spring and winter to rest upon the ground. Calves are born on the ground, and carefully are taught how to walk upon the clouds in time for their summer migration. Randy so far has yet to find a calf he can teach his skills to help with the navigation and calming of the storms of the sky, but he's young and has plenty of time to find someone to help him keep his herd safe.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:56 pm

Username + ID: minifun990
Cloud Cow Name: Singlet
Gender/pronouns: He/Him
Bird: Kereru
Cattle breed: Black Hereford
Eye colour: Purple
Writing: High above an abandoned world, full of danger and mystery live a (generally) peaceful flock of cloud cows. Their land is the canopies of giant fruit trees, the gaps between branches filled with a soft spongey material the flock called cloud fluff, yet no one is quite sure exactly what it is. The fruit trees are so tall that the ground cannot be seen below, yet the cloud cows have no need to go below when all the fruit and leaves they could need are up there. They flit from branch to branch, setting up homes and nests among the branches, drinking dew water and the water that seems to fall through a strange portal hanging in mid air. (119/100 words)

"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kijauni » Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:56 am

Username + ID: kijauni + 107596
Cloud Cow Name: CMR Arsen
Gender/pronouns: Male, He/Him
Bird: Lophorina niedda
Cattle breed: Guzerá (black coat)
Eye colour: Blue
Writing:
A small flock of Cloud Cows decided to create a community on the cliffside off a wild, roaring ocean. They called this Community "Caelum Mea Regula" (The Sky is the limit).
They build their nests in the cliffs, above the roaring waves, crashing against the rock with all their might, spitting their foam up which gently falls as snow onto the noses of the Baby Cows.
The Cliffside naturally provides a whole array of climates. From the lowest nest, hanging so deep that their youngest are always covered in foam snow, sneezing as the water falls on their nose, where it's cold from the constant supply of gentle foam rain to the highest nests, perching at the very top of the cliffside, exposed to the sun, to the gusts of wind and little to no water reaching them.
These Cloud Cows eat on different diets, most graze on the hills creating their cliff but some very few ones even turned to eat algae and learned how to dive and stay as long as possible under water.
Their society is lose with flat to none hierarchy. They all follow the advise of the oldest Cow and the founder of the Caelum Mea Regula - Society sometimes has the last word in a decision, but other then that there is a democratic and peacefull approach to any and all situations.
Once every 4 months, the Cloud Cows of CMR Society host a big gathering where they spend long days and even longer nights enjoying company of friends and (remote) family or Cows which decided to move away from the Cliff. It all leads to the so called "Big Flock" where all Cloud Cows dive at the same time out of their nests, to the ocean and then roar as one big storm of hooves, wings and bodys up to the sky where they reach their highest point before the big herd finally falls apart and the Cows land on the festive site again. Nobody remembers why they started doing it, but it's quite the sight to see all those different colours, sizes and wings create a storm.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

She/Her ◆ Member since 2010 ◆ IRL Busy
Dreaming off a full Pet + Item Collection
Pet WL before Hiatus: 12 pages; Pet WL after Hiatus: 46 pages
Item WL before Hiatus: 3 pages; Item WL after Hiatus: 10 pages
Find Me On ➸ LorWolf ➸ FRPfQ ➸ WD ➸ LD ➸ DV

Trade ThreadCollection ThreadOffsite Thread©

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
kijauni

My pets
My items
My wishlist