Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Kalon Advent Daily Gift

Postby Mimu » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:34 pm

Username + Number: Mimu + 814628
Kalon Name + Link Akito
Prompt:
Akito doesnt like getting gifts from others, so he tends to turn them away whenever someone ask what he wants.
But until his son Khonsu, gave him something that would change his mind.
One big cozy heating blanket that was a bubble gum pink !
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kouriander » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:40 pm

Username + Number: Kouriander + 945243
Kalon Name + Link: Caius
Prompt: Caius absolutely loves giving gifts to others and spreading joy during the holidays, the only problem is.. he can never decide on the perfect gift to give each of his friends. Would this friend like a new coat to keep them warm this time of year? Maybe a.. new video game for their ever growing collection? Oh, how about!.. wait, didn't he already gift them one of these last year? Well, no matter what the poor lad decides on, he won't be able to keep the secret long enough for Christmas day anyways. Seeing the smiles on his friend's faces is just something he looks forward to too much to wait that long. Maybe we should let him know about advent calendars so he can enjoy this feeling throughout the entire month? <3
Kou | She/They | Adult | FR | Art Gallery | Art Shop
Artist, Furry, Medical Assistant

Image Image Image

Art (C) Kurloz-Makara
Kouriander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HABZ » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:46 pm

Username + Number: HABZ + 1053327
Kalon Name + Link mischief!
Prompt: Mischief wasn't exactly known for his skills at gift-giving. Of course, he wanted to get his friends nice things, why wouldn't he? But with his impulsive spending decisions on his own "totally necessary" gifts for hinself, finding the means to buy nice things for them was out of his budget. Significantly.
So, what's the next best thing when you can't buy a gift? You make it. No, you bake it.
Oh, god. He tried.
A charcoal black lump, hissing like a scorched snake in an ashy, red-hot pan. Tar-like secretions, the moisture sucked out, leaving a horrifying hatching of what used to be pastry, that resembled more bitumen. A monstrosity of what was meant to be a fruit mince pie, that smelled closer to an embalming station.

And the very next day, he forked over the cash for an ugly pair of Christmas socks, grimacing. At least they were on sale! Maybe he shouldn't have bought those live jellyfish last week. Or the professional-grade telescope last month. Maybe then his bank account wouldn't look more defeated than the pie did...

mrrrrrowww :3
    hi!! my name is HABZ i love this site
    i'm in university + studying history
    i ate a baby once /ref

he/xe/it
    adult

interests:
    the ottoman empire (LOL), drawing, worldbuilding, slenderverse series, talking to people, pigeons, UMA's, buying art, etc ..

my wermz
    my boyfriend <3!!
    current fav song

art credit !!
HABZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Advent Daily Gift (Dec 2)

Postby skylark » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:46 pm

Username + Number: skylark (id 346487)
    Kalon Name + Link Yanmei
    Prompt:
    Yanmei's friend amaru is.. Not easy to shop for, to say the least. The stoic guy just "never wants anything". This year, though, she was determined to get him something. Although it seems like an obvious choice to get a boxer... Boxing stuff, she thought she could at least put her artistic talents to use and make him a pair of custom gloves with one-of-a-kind decals (dragons!). At least it's something he will use!
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:13 pm

Username + Number: kaisisles 444424
    Kalon Name + Link naga
    Prompt: naga is sending ellis a screaming chicken.

because chat always says naga’s got the wheezing kettle laugh to his rubber chicken scream when they find themselves in a pickle during a game. of course, that’s not the only thing he’s getting- naga’s not that savage.

next to the chicken is a new speaker microphone set to put an end to the reign of ellis’ impossibly signature crunchy audio.

it’s the extent of naga’s mercy, but it definitely shows that they care 💖
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Advent Daily Gift

Postby cherubim » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:20 pm

Username + Number: cherubim + 724098
    Kalon Name + Link kenzo
    Prompt: christmas isn't exactly celebrated where kenzo lives, his sector focuses on different holidays in order to seperate themselves from the rest of the internet-plagued sector. regardless, every time the 25th of december comes around, kenzo ensures he has gifts for his partners in crime — marx always gets some credits in his card, and sometimes (if kenzo is feeling generous) he'll give the other kal a pair of socks. cassini, on the other hand, is usually given something small but very useful, depending on what hobby he's undertaking (well, trying to), it could be anywhere from a screwdriver to a sewing kit! kenzo aims to give more useful gifts, something that will help for a long time.
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:22 pm

Username + Number: Lex. 959439
Kalon Name + Link Hibiscus
Prompt: Hibiscus will be giving her girlfriend Lorelai many many gifts! She made her a custom advent calendar, building up to the 25th day. Every gift is a callback to a memory of theirs that they photographed. She wanted to make sure every gift had thought behind it, because it's the thought that counts.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:26 pm

Username + Number: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Kalon Name + Link Neo
Prompt: Naturally Neo is gifting his brightest, most fresh and beautiful radishes! Crisp, fresh and oh so delicious who could be mad with such a glorious gift. In the early hours of Christmas morning he will go out to his garden patch, digging in the muck of dirt and worms to bring his family only the best radishes as a gift! (60)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby captain dude » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:34 pm

Username + Number: captain dude 1003555
Kalon Name + Link Ramus — Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4849224
Prompt: Ramus lives in a somewhat impoverished town a day or two’s walk from the capital city of the kingdom. Because of this, he goes and makes presents for all of the kits in the village so their parents don’t feel like they have to work extra hard to get their kits something. He likes to give gifts in threes. The first is always a practical gift: a backpack or a satchel, a new dress, a pair of gloves. The second is always something to grow into: a sword to protect their family with for when they’re older, a compass for their many adventures as they grow and age, a tool kit to create wondrous inventions with. The last is always something that will bring them joy: a doll, a pull toy, a drum, a ball. For the adults, there’s always plenty of drink, free of cost, in his tavern on Christmas and New Year’s Day. He makes wreaths and holly decor for everyone’s homes and puts them up on the solstice. He’s like his village’s own Santa Claus all adorned in red!
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:47 pm

Username + Number: snowflakette 671726
Kalon Name + Link cassian
Prompt: Cass has never been a painter, or any sort of visual artist. But, during the slower hours at his family coffee shop, he's taken up painting his shoes with acrylic paint and over time has gotten good at it. This year, he's mustering the courage to paint a little something for each of his cousins on his mom's side, who lives a day's drive away from his parents and will be coming over for the holiday. Now, what do 7 year old iPad kids like...? Would they appreciate a cartoon portrait or would it be more appropriate to paint a funny creature from their games???
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me