Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: The Association of the HoA ~ Coming Soon!

Postby DraconisSumeris » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:30 am

Awesome! I'll get started on your founder within the next few days! (Gotta lot of stuff going on lol)

But im definitely feeling more inspired ^^ I'm very much feeling leaning into the norse theme ive already started with ^^ so im probably going to rework a bit if it.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Steeds of Ragnorok ~ Coming Soon!

Postby Zentropy » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:53 am

Loving the name change! Excited to see what's to come <3
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:25 pm

thank you! :D just need to type up a few more things and then i should be able to get things truly rolling!
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:01 pm

Just poppin in to say that i am almost there with finishing the set up for these ^^ i just need to write up the quests and the store then should be set.

I do apologize with being very slow to finish, life has been rough and a bit difficult and i haven't had the brain power to finish the creative part lol

But i want to get it all tidy and set here soon ^^
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IceFire » Fri May 12, 2023 5:47 pm

marking these
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Sat May 13, 2023 12:24 am

makr!
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcadia. » Tue May 16, 2023 2:06 pm

Username: coyote,
Stable Name: tbd
Horse/Pony?: horse please!
Backstory:

Once upon a time, there was a wild horse that roamed the land of Ragnarök. This horse was beautiful and free, with a spirit that could never be tamed. He lived by his own rules, and he ran through the fields and forests of Ragnarök with the wind in his mane.

But the horse's freedom was not without its dangers. He had to traverse treacherous terrain, racing through rivers, scrambling up mountainsides, and crossing through treacherous forests. But even with all the dangers, the horse never gave up. He was determined to make his home in Ragnarök.

One day, the horse had an encounter that would change his life forever. As he stumbled and waded through a thicket of thorns and brambles, he heard a voice calling to him: 'Come, my friend. I will take you to safety.'

The horse followed the voice, and soon he found himself in a grand meadow. Here, the voice belonged to a wise old man. This man told the horse that he was on a quest to find a special creature that could live in the land of Ragnarök. He said he believed the horse could be the one who could fulfill this quest.

The horse agreed to help the old man, and together they embarked on a journey through the lands of Ragnarök. The horse galloped through fields and forests, over rivers and mountains, and through thickets of brambles and thorns. Through toils and tribulations, dreams and goals, the wild horse came to call Ragnarök home.

The wise old man saw that the horse had earned his place in Ragnarök, and he offered him a chance to live there in peace. The horse gratefully accepted this gift, and ever since, he has been at home in the land of Ragnarök. His spirit will forever remain free, and his story will live on in tales of bravery and heroism.

Design Prompt: go crazy! I would love to see what you come up with. I just don’t like lot of white :)

───── ❝ the sea said goodbye to the shore
    so the sun wouldn't notice ─────xxx
    e + she her + artist + omam
    currently reading:
    down among the sticks and bones

arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geminibaby » Tue May 23, 2023 3:23 pm

Marking!
She/Her

PM's and Trades are OPEN, Please don't hesitate!
geminibaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sat May 27, 2023 5:41 pm

coyote, wrote:
Username: coyote,
Stable Name: tbd
Horse/Pony?: horse please!
Backstory:

Once upon a time, there was a wild horse that roamed the land of Ragnarök. This horse was beautiful and free, with a spirit that could never be tamed. He lived by his own rules, and he ran through the fields and forests of Ragnarök with the wind in his mane.

But the horse's freedom was not without its dangers. He had to traverse treacherous terrain, racing through rivers, scrambling up mountainsides, and crossing through treacherous forests. But even with all the dangers, the horse never gave up. He was determined to make his home in Ragnarök.

One day, the horse had an encounter that would change his life forever. As he stumbled and waded through a thicket of thorns and brambles, he heard a voice calling to him: 'Come, my friend. I will take you to safety.'

The horse followed the voice, and soon he found himself in a grand meadow. Here, the voice belonged to a wise old man. This man told the horse that he was on a quest to find a special creature that could live in the land of Ragnarök. He said he believed the horse could be the one who could fulfill this quest.

The horse agreed to help the old man, and together they embarked on a journey through the lands of Ragnarök. The horse galloped through fields and forests, over rivers and mountains, and through thickets of brambles and thorns. Through toils and tribulations, dreams and goals, the wild horse came to call Ragnarök home.

The wise old man saw that the horse had earned his place in Ragnarök, and he offered him a chance to live there in peace. The horse gratefully accepted this gift, and ever since, he has been at home in the land of Ragnarök. His spirit will forever remain free, and his story will live on in tales of bravery and heroism.

Design Prompt: go crazy! I would love to see what you come up with. I just don’t like lot of white :)

I will be working on your founder soon! ^^ sorry for the ice age like slow progress .^.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me