Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Galingale Striders V3

Postby KathrynKat » Fri May 08, 2020 12:39 pm

Owlmania wrote:Mark,
If you ever need someone to help out I’m here being a potato 🥔

Any staff positions needing to be filled will be announced later!

Rondell wrote:Mark - can't wait to see wht you do with these guys, Kat! Good luck! ^0^

Thanks Rondell, I can't wait to see these guys finally shine and hopefully stand long.

Welcome everybody!
I'll announce when the Adoption Center has finally and officially opened!
I'm going to be trying to work on some threads like fan club, info centers for extra details.
I'll also be creating a thread specially for the training program.
I might even try and figure something out for all V1 & V2 as well to be part of the training program.
But I'm not entirely sure yet if may use them or not.
There will be training in order to breed & enter certain events.
When your GS is trained and you win events you could win special prizes and perks!
So be ready to get creative! :D
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Sat May 09, 2020 2:35 am

mmm, marking <3

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadyBro » Sun May 10, 2020 3:12 am

Mark
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Mon May 11, 2020 2:54 pm

Sorry I've slacked for couple days. There are a few reasons. 1 of largest is due to a bug I keep having now while trying to edit things in the drawing. :( anytime I hit undo for part I need to redo it just shows that line light colored then if erase, it does the same thing. So I've avoided messing with it while have had other things IRL to deal with. I WILL be getting to this and reopening some point when can edit safely.. I not tried yet I think after restarting laptop but could be the wrong fix. I may have to try and get my desktop working to see if it'll happen of if this because I'm editing old art! If anyone knows this bug, feel free to direct me to any solution so this can be easier to finish! Thanks for patience guys I'm so sorry it's gonna take a bit of time for edits to be finished. Details and plan changes for the most part I think is sets I only need to mainly add more of the notes in my last post on page 1, into the info sections and ancy it up a tiny bit.
Only other thing I really need to plan out are just the nee limitations.
I might at the start only let people adopt 1 or 2 GS until a set date or set amount released and adopted!
Then I'm not sure when I'll have a summer event planned. But I want that to be probably some point June. Some part of July I'll be gone traveling and be around computer less, idk if make adopts in that time or not depends how busy during trip. Not sure date either.

Just some early notes for all! ;)
As said for the most part things are mostly ready. I just have to set up couple threads, put things in order, and finish edits. So I'm thinking it could still be a couple days. But have told some couple be couple days to a week and not been a week yet ;)

Breeding won't open right away. So I were to decide to do foal lines, we're safe starting before the nursery opens. :) THERE IS NO PROMISES on foal lines plus that's extra work for breeding. So might be event or special feature.

Also I've not announced yet, welcomimg our amazing archivist Rondell!
Note to all, staff will be rewarded when doing tasks!
So for an example of that, and a spoiler for people to look forward to as a staff or for even being an active community member in events..
I am giving Rondell an Auto Adopt Ticket, for when the archives have been created and ready to add new links.
So anybody who loves to try and earn/win cool rewards, look forward to fun prizes like this! :D woot!

Staff can easily earn these special tickets, you just look for adopts with it written in forms that it is accepted to use this ticket!
I will be looking for certain staff later just not right at the moment. When I'm looking for staff though I'll let everyone know! :D
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed May 13, 2020 11:37 am

There is only a bit left to do on my end. Rondell & Puddles are working on a project now for the community.
I'll open an artist search within the next day or 2 hopefully!
I can't wait to see some entries for sure!
There are some people I'll automatically accept as an artist as I already know them as an artist or have worked with them. So if anybody over time she's any artist added without the comp, it's because I know they're going to help rock this adoption center!

I might even set up a minor event for the grand re-reopening.
If anybody thinks they could manage certain other tasks than an artist feel free to PM me and let me know what sort of job you can help on! There will be a variety of tasks but each staff has a set amount of work to focus on, unless given extra tasks with extra rewards!

If anybody would love to try and earn some Auto Adopt Tickets, or any other special new items, the jobs open are
- Mods/Other Staff x2-4
- Event Staff
- Training Manager x1
- Training Staff x3-5
- Item Archivist Manager x1 & Staff x2

Training Manager & Archivist Managers I'll be very selective! I'll start as manager until I find someone very hard working and trust worthy to handle these huge heavy tasks! Might be more work to handle than regular Archivist being having to keep track of so many details!
I'm also still working all reward systems for tasks done.

If anybody wants a couple smaller tasks like being a mod & a staff to one of the groups.
Everything is going to be organized by many systems handled by us as a team!

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed May 13, 2020 6:10 pm

ARTIST SEARCH & STAFF SEARCH NOW OPEN!!!
Adoption Center Open!
If I don't post any within 15 hours from now, then expect night or Thursday for adopts to be posted by me.
The Fan Club is open for chatter!
To adopt, you'll need to mark the Fan Club as well, so don't be afraid to start chatting now!

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri May 15, 2020 6:01 am

Mark!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Fri May 15, 2020 8:42 am

small mark for these cute kids
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura kyotha » Fri May 15, 2020 8:44 am

Mark
Azura kyotha