Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: WoI-Litter August OPEN)

Postby Venatici » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:42 am

hhhhh marking, this litter is absolutely adorable, i'll be watching for any forms q v q <333
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. Thraso

Postby koegami » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:44 am

Username:
    i'm General Koi, hello.

Pup number: #2
    the reason i'm going for him is the fact that his design is amazing, and his eyes. their precious and his coat really brings them out. i immediately fell in love with him and i am going to try my hardest to win him, and give him a really good home.

Pup's name: Thraso
    this is an Amazon name that means confidence source (scroll) this fits him for the simple fact that he does have confidence in ones inner strength, peace, wisdom, and morals.

Personality: think of the enlightenment, you'll see him.
    Thinking
    one may not know it, but he does think all the time. it's not common that he'd sit up at night and think about certain things. weather they are small or not. weather they are questions and he breaks them down to find more questions hidden in those questions. he's always thinking. some may not see this at first, but this pup's little mind is always on the go. always thinking always working. there is never a moment in time that the gears in his head you can see aren't working.

Wise
    his wise outlook on everything never goes unhindered. it is unsaid weather he learned this from some outside force or family. he, although a pup, takes things in with open eyes, and analyzes it. to the very -and smallest- last thing. every sentence or phrase spoken to him is broken down, then in which he'll ask questions. he'd rather not play with his sibling, he'd rather sit and analyze this, why one must do so. although he's not boring and does give in to his 'puppy' nature, he still keeps an open-mind of everything around him.

Enlightened
    despite that armour choice, it reflects his 'bad aura' that he contains in him. forsay, he means the armour reflects his bad self, and contains and purifies his good inner self. so basically his Armour describes his natural flaws, and describes the other half of him. basically, Thraso is quite rational about everything, free of ignorance, prejudice, or superstition. he does well to be well informed, about situations and is known for having a sound and open-minded understanding of all the facts, or based on such an understanding having achieved great spirituality. and one of his most unique ones is having achieved the realization of a spiritual or religious understanding of everything around him. adding to his confidence that he uses as a key, and not a force.

Vigilant
    it's always good fro a warrior to be watchful. but not too watchful. it's become a habit of his to sit watch when he cannot sleep. it's something of tradition i guess. or something of instinct. when he wants to be the 'man of the house' so to speak. and watch over his family. and look up to the expectations of his father.

Seeking
    dont worry about him. he's always seeking new information, new things to discover. it's a habit of his to go out and discover new and exciting different things. and add to his knowledge library. he does go up to his mother and father and ask questions. sometimes of the legends of the lost WOI, about Isket itself. about the Kronandors, how they got their armour, and even just more about them when they were pups.

Armour Design: i've decided to name this piece jungle Heart
    original concept is by me, if it looks similar to another WOI's pm me, it's a sketch so i can fix it.
    armour design with ribbons . armour design without ribbons

i've decided to go with a scout/warrior cross. everything is light and durable. great for a scout, but has a more 'warrior' like appearance. this is a basic sketch of what i'd like, but i'm going to be fixing the back design for mobility. what the cape is for is for a distraction against the kronadors. each ribbon is detachable. and the cape is large enough to 'disorientate' the korandor if it's eyes are covered with it. i chose the pallet after the amazon, his design, and some of the amazon forests. i will go back and fix it, but for now it's a sketch. dont disregard this as the actual armour. because i have various ideas to make it better. to make it up to WOI standards.

Artwork:(2 pieces)

2 Facts About WoI:
    Mardelius was the first WoI and was killed by the largest Kronador. Laurona is his mate and died of an illness. She is also the mother of Rayo, Dax, Faolan, Max and Tira. Mardelis and Laurona weren't the only UR WoIs, but they are the only known ones. Rayo is the leader of all WoI.

There are the "Lost WoI", who left the other WoI for unknown reasons. The first Unknown were ex-members of the first UR WoI. The Unknown still must breed and live. Sometimes there are young pups walking around Isket, who aren't part of any pack. These are the Pound Pups and Teenies, who are originally from the Unknown. However, they don't know anything about their origins and the Unknown because they are too young or too shocked, and forget their past.

One add on of your choice:

Last edited by koegami on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WoI-Litter August || Pup #1

Postby philocalist » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:01 am

Tᴏ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs: ɪɢɴᴏʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ.
-Mᴀʀᴋ Tᴡᴀɪɴ

Username: kattna
        Pup number: The little lady; #1 <3
        Pup's name: Ameonna. Her design reminded me of rain droplets and Ameonna means rain woman ^^

Personality:
    Stubborn- Ameonna never listens, and she usually does something useless. There's no convincing
    her to change her opinion, once she's decided, that's it. You might as well ignore her. After all, she'll just ignore you.

Prideful- She's also very arrogant, but it's not her fault. Everyone she knows loves her,and each day she showered with compliments. After that, she began to boast about it to where it got annoying.

Bossy- Thinking that she is to become the strongest wolf ever, she's always telling her brother what to do, and will keep on pestering him until he does. This led to her telling strangers, companions, and even pets
    to do this, do that.

Focused- Ameonna doesn't get distracted. Or at least she tries not to. Even when she's yelling at someone, her eyes are fixed on what they're doing. She can do to things at a time, an won't look elsewhere until her work is complete.

Impatient- Ameonna always has a busy schedule so that means everything she does has to be done within a certain time limit. One late favor = a crabby Ameonna. Try not to be late on your favors with her, which is pretty easy because she gives you enough time to.

One add on of your choice: I've done a story;
    Ameonna snapped at her father. As a reply, he jumped away quickly. "Simmer down pup!" he chuckled
    "We're only practicing." Ameonna sighed and hung her head "I know, I know.. Anyway, let's go again!" after falling on her back
    a few times, Ameonna gave up. When her dad helped her up he suggested she rest. Ameonna stayed in her
    corner of their den not speaking to anyone until her mother came over. "What's wrong hon?" Ameonna flopped onto
    her belly and groaned "Daddy won't let me beat him. He's a bad practicing partner," for moment she was silent
    and then, "Will you help me?" after her mother agreed, she added "Oh, and take it easy on me at first!"
    Night after night, they trained, Ameonna getting better and better each day. Soon her hard work payed off. She was
    ready to face her father! "I'm going to take it easy on you, okay?" Ameonna grinned her small pointy teeth shining. "Well I won't!" For Ameonna, this "fight" was fun. She lashed out with everything she could in her tiny body, and right when she was about to give up, she knocked him over. At first she was stunned, but when she realized what her little triumph was, she barked happily and her tail waved rapidly. She had won!

Armour Design: link ( the dark black parts are fur ;)
        Artwork: link link
        2 Facts About WoI:
        Their main rivals are chimera's who are a mix of horse and reptile ||
        || They attack with their claws and teeth.
Last edited by philocalist on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 16 times in total.
philocalist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ravemn » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:18 am

Oh my glob, their pups are so cute!
I wasn't to sure on how they would look but they turned out perfect! ;v;

Here is Lurtix's page so you can read up on his personality if you are going to use him in a story!

-
Only here for simas
closed for agings/myos unless USD

-------------
rav/ren - adult
Image - Image - Image
they/she
-------------
black lives matter.
stop asian hate.
trans rights are human rights.
free palestine
all eyes on rafah

ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:04 am

Sen the Reaper

Pup #1

Sayuri
    Pronunciation:(SAH yu ree)
    Meaning:Small lily

I picked her name because I thought it suited her well for her gentle side of her personality,
    and her markings. It reminded me of a flower and this name happened to pop up. <3

Protective;
    Whatever is Sayuri's, it's hers. She will protect whatever is hers whether it be tooth
    and claw or talk, let it be an object or another warrior. When she loves something,
    she doesn't let things go easy and she is fiercely protective. She will not let anything
    of her possession go very easily at all.

Intuitive;
    Sayuri usually goes by her instincts and what her mind tells her. Her feelings usually
    determine her actions because of this. She doesn't use conscious reasoning and does
    what she thinks is right, even if there's a price in return. She doesn't let it get to her
    too much though if something negative happened in return of her actions.

Calm;
    Usually, Sayuri is a quiet warrior. She hardly raises her voice and she's very gentle
    both physically and verbally. Her actions are usually relaxed and she prefers not to
    be violent and aggressive in what she does.

Amenable;
    Sayuri is quite open to opinions from others. She usually tries to give feedback
    in response into what other Warriors say and suggest. She likes hearing what others
    think and she enjoys putting in her input. The negativity to this though is that she
    can be easily manipulated by others, and she doesn't take criticism too well.

Volatile;
    I guess you could say this contradicts with her calm aura. Even if she is calm, she isn't patient.
    Quite like her father Lurtix, she can have a rotten temper and can snap rather easily. She's very
    chill most of the time and she makes a great companion, but she can also be quite frightening
    if she snaps. It's an unpredictable trait of hers and it may happen with the smallest things.

A big thank you to αmoπ for letting me have this armor!<3
    The link to where you may find the armor is on the image.

^ Art (c) Sen the Reaper (me), located here.

^ Art (c) Sen the Reaper (me), located here.

^ Art (c) Sen the Reaper (me), located here. This is also my add on of my choice, another piece of art. ovo

(2 WoI facts)

- Though each side (WoIs and Kronadors) has their own territory,
    the Kronadors always seem to try to start something against the
    Warriors and it's been this way for years. However, neither side
    is capable of defeating one another.

- There are four different types of WoI: one type being a large
    wolf with long ears and a long fluffy tail, a second type being a
    large wolf with normal sized ears and a long tail, a third type
    being a large wolf with normal ears and a normal round-ended
    tail, and the last type being a large wolf with short ears and a curled tail.

Please note, my add on of my choice was another piece of art.<3 If you didn't
see the small note under the art of why there was an extra piece.
Last edited by corviidae on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:49 am, edited 14 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:16 am

hnnn I couldn't stop myself

Username: Austriagirl
Pup number: 1
Pup's name: Nala
Personality:(short 5 words)
Armour Design:
Artwork:(2 pieces)
2 Facts About WoI:
One add on of your choice:
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soul. » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:14 pm

dropping out :c
good luck to everyone else!
Last edited by soul. on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soul.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaVinciMatterS » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:48 am

observing
Coming from the darkness into light after centuries....
Living in shadows for generations until the war is won.
DaVinciMatterS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:53 am

Reminder to everyone entering the competition;
Check the names of warriors. We dont want any names to be too similar or be the same sounding! All the names can be found on the Main WOI page, if you think it looks similar, its probably best not to use the name you were going to!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeltears. » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Username: Oh My Gods
Pup number: 1