Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Woi-Litter May

Postby CaptainHiccup » Wed May 07, 2014 1:17 pm

This is very anticipating, I'll be stalking -err, I mean watching... Yeah... ^^'
previous usernames:
FieryFilly & ChiChaAmaranthyne
amarenthenechimericalwallflower

Also known as spellcasster or CaptainHiccup on most platforms.

toyhou.sedeviantartinstagramold deviantartcharahub
CaptainHiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woi-Litter May 2014 (CLOSED)

Postby Mortikat » Thu May 08, 2014 8:02 am

For this competition, if anyone would like more information about the grandparents on Aesken's side (Haestine and Luxyrus) feel free to PM me and I'll help as best as I can. :)
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woi-Litter May 2014 (CLOSED)

Postby jensen ackles » Thu May 08, 2014 8:10 am

AAAAAAH iwdiobuerbriwef they look awesome!!
-
-

who are we to wonder where we're going?
who am i to tell me who i am?

call me jen | female | infp | gryffindor

plumieskalsbarnstableswmes

let's take it back and take in every moment
who am i to tell me who i am?

-
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woi-Litter May 2014 (OPEN)

Postby gecko » Thu May 08, 2014 8:24 am

My username is Ang3l In Wond3rland. I am a non WOI owner, and have been very interested in this species for a long time now. I hope to finally be able to get my first WOI, in this amazing batch.

❤❤❤

I am trying out for the only girly in the batch, pup number one / 1. I was trying not to try out at first, due to how difficult the designs looked. However, once I finished a piece of artwork of her, I realized that the design was not that hard to replicate. I have fallen in love with this little princess, and really hope that I will be able to own her as my first WOI ever.

❤❤❤

If I were to win this girl, I would name her Fusia. It is a pretty yet simple, short, and unique name that I believe would really fit this little pup.

❤❤❤

Sweet;; Fusia is a sweet little pup, being one to bat her little eyelashes up at older WOI to steal their hearts, in case she gets into trouble later on.

Determined;; Nothing will stop this little pup from accomplishing what is needed from her... Or something that she believes to be important. As a pup, of course, things don't get too seriously messed up if she doesn't accomplish her ''duties'', but she likes to practice for when she's older.

Proud;; Fusia could be no prouder of herself and the family in which she was born. She defends their family pride with teeth and claws, throwing any pups (or unsuspecting adults) into line with a quick bite and tackle. She won't take any harsh words about anyone in her family line, and that is that.

Rambunctious;; Like most pups, Fusia is very rambunctious. She is often clumsy in her haste to go do things too fast, and focuses on doing it as best that she can that she sometimes forgets simple things, like walking straight. She loves to play fight, to test her strength with the other pups.

Leader;; This little girl is a natural born leader. Although her and the pups around her may not realize it, they all seem to just fall into place with her as the leader of little puppy attack raids and such. It isn't that she is controlling of them, it is just that she is easy to look up to and listen to, for WOI of her generation.

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

- There is three different ear edits, along with three tail edits amongst the WOI that are commonly found; normal, short, and long ears, along with normal, long, and curly tails. Quite a variety!

- Kronadors color must match those found in Isket, and have thick skin, huge teeth, and sharp claws.

❤❤❤

Warm fur pressed against that of a tiny wolf pup, who squirmed and cried as she stumbled blindly around her brothers on the desperate attempt to reach her mother’s belly. The little pup growled, hungry after being shoved back by her larger siblings again. Her nose wrinkled up in anger, and she let out a frustrated snarl, opening her eyes for the first time in her life. She heard a slight rough laugh, looking up to see the blurry black and yellow shape of who she later found out was her father. Looking up at him, awestruck, tiny Fusia was no longer aware of her brothers… A large paw slapped into her back, crawling right over her. Sniffing, she got up and caught the warm scent of milk. Hungrily, she bit down on her brothers leg, pulling him back with a yelp. Another large face appeared, a sweet ginger and red she-wolf. The big wolf lovingly gave both pups a gentle lick, nudging room with a big wolfy grin up at the male. Their fears in their daughter being weak had been blown out the window. She would be strong in the place that it mattered most;

her heart.

“DON’T BE A FOOL!” A young female pup yowled, swatting her bigger brother with her paw. “If we sneak out while mom’s back is turned, she will notice that we are gone! We need to ask to do something else, like go play around the caves. Then we can sneak out of the den, and go on our adventure!” She whispered to her siblings. The little dark pup had been thinking this over for days now, and she was almost sure that her plan was absolute. They would get away this time, for sure! The pups had gotten tired of being kept in close eye of the older wolves for so long. With a big breath, the Fusia made her way nervously towards her mother, tail wagging. “H-hey mother!” She barked, trying not to appear shaky and afraid. She couldn’t blow their cover, not now! “C-can we go outside and explore the caves again, momma? We’re bored…” She explained to the big cream and red she-wolf, ears back and tail wagging. “I guess so.” Her mother smiled, watching her pups run out excitedly. She grinned, then silently, like a unknown shadow, followed them to make sure they wouldn’t get into trouble.

{ 400 words, exactly }

❤❤❤

Hex:
#F0C870
#8E1206
#FFC700
#BB5F1E
#4C2003
#EDEDED
Last edited by gecko on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:24 am, edited 41 times in total.
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jensen ackles » Thu May 08, 2014 8:33 am

Hello! My username is Jensen Ackles, though I often switch between
this one and Jayjay's-Pie.
So don't be surprised if by the time this is judged my username
is Jayjay's-Pie instead of Jensen Ackles! <3

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

I am trying for the beautiful little girl, pup number one. She is the
first WoI I have ever tried for, and with a little luck she can
also be the first WoI I will ever own!

If I win her, this beautiful little girl will be names Ahmose. I had to
think a long time to decide on just one name, but after much
internal debate I finally decided on this one. It is just perfect
for her, meaning the moon is born. Only having brothers means
Ahmose needs to be the typical 'moon' to her brothers' suns.

Of course, the name takes root in Egyptian, because with
markings like hers, there is no better mythology to think of.

Sassy
Growing up with boys, she has to be sassy! Ahmose's sharp
wit keeps her alive. While her brothers may be more brawny,
Ahmose keeps up through her sarcasm and sharp mind. There
is really no other way she can stay sane!
But be warned, her razor-edged tongue spares no-one,
attacking her superiors as well as her littermates.

Rambunctious
Ahmose is full of energy! She loves to play, to run,
to pounce, and to do everything else that involves
exploring, adventuring, and mostly driving her care-
takers insane. But she can't help it, she is a pup!

Distant
Although she is quite a nice pup, Ahmose finds it
hard to confide in others. When talking about more
personal things, it almost seems as though she
shuts herself off from the world. Her head is always
in the clouds!

Level-Headed
Oftentimes, while her brothers fight, Ahmose will
simply weigh both sides of their argument, and
often helps them sort it out. You could think of
her as a small, wolf form of King Solomon, a
thinker and a problem-solver.

Humble
For all her skills, Ahmose is quite the humble pup.
She never gloats, never brags. She will use her skills,
but she does not think of herself as much of a
help in her family. She simply thinks of others!

Ahmose's armour is made of bone. For it's size, bone is an extremely light material, enabling movement and speed for the wearer. This is perfect for Ahmose, being the speedy little girl she is.

-------

Bones are an ancient symbol of death. But, in ancient China, bones were used by oracles to predict the weather, one's future, the success of the crop, and even if one would die that year. These bones were highly revered to ancient China. Soon this practice spread to other Asian civilizations, such as Japan and Korea. Wherever this practice went, bones became revered, almost sacred, to the people.

So in Asian cultures, Ahmose's armor would be extremely precious, and highly esteemed.

-------

She refuses to tell anyone where she found the bones.

Hex Codes:
█ - Lines - 987C6E
█ - Bone - E5D3C7
█ - String - 5E3B39

The string is the color used throughout this form <3

Credit for armour goes to merci.

Other versions of armor:
original sketch ;; original ;; transparent ;; w/ ahmose + background

█ - EECA6C
█ - 141414
█ - 901206
█ - FCC709
█ - B3622D
█ - 44290C
█ - EAE5EC

For my first piece, I was in the mood for traditional. Although not all the colors match exactly, I am very pleased with the outcome! I have posted all three stages of it's creation here, and the total time spent on it was about 1 hour 23 minutes!
-Stage One-
-Stage Two-
-Stage Three-

This piece was featured at the top of my form.
It was done on FireAlpaca, and took approximately 4 hours and 17 minutes!

Here <3

1. There are approximately 30 Gift Lines featured on the main thread.
2. Rayo and Soraya (both owned by TheWolfsGirl90) are the two Ultimate Alphas!

A story, about how Ahmose found her name.

The night was cold, the light of the stars obscured by the foreboding clouds that drifted across her vision. Dainty paws tread through the dew-covered grass, making no sound save for the bell-like chime of the dew falling to the ground. A gentle, chilling breeze came from the North, it's cold hand touching every living being and brining the chill of winter to their bones. Leafless trees creaked, and the whoo of an owl, successful in the hunt, was heard echoing through the empty woodland.

As the night grew older, the pace of the paws quickened, going from a leisurely walk into a gentle trot, then into a head-long rush to reach whatever this night-traveler was trying to find. Only the cold light of the stars led the warrior's path, made even lesser still by the skeletal hands that made the winter forest canopy overhead.

Suddenly, the peaceful night was torn to pieces as a huge, hulking form launched itself from the lifeless shadows of the forest. Yelping in fear, our young traveler began not only to run for the sake of running, but also to run for her life.

I am but a messenger, she whispered to herself through heavy panting. I will never be alone, so long as the moon will be my guide. With that thought, the skies cleared, and the clear, bright moon cast it's light onto our young guide. A beam of light tore through the air, bathing the attacker in a beam of silver.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Gasping, she jumped to her feet, the dream catapulting her into the waking world. Quietly, the pup prodded her mother, trying to wake her without disturbing her brothers. In quick, whispered sentences, she told her dream's story to her mother, Aesken. After hearing her daughter's story, Aesken realized the significance of the event, and acted quickly.

"You will be named Ahmose, for the birth of the new moon in the cold season."

The newly named Ahmose looked into her mother's eyes with wonder, awed by the newfound meaning in her dream. She whispered her name to herself several times, as if committing it to memory, and curled up again to be lulled into sleep. Ahmose would share her name with the world tomorrow, making sure all knew and respected it.

- 382 Words -
Last edited by jensen ackles on Fri May 30, 2014 11:12 pm, edited 16 times in total.
jensen ackles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starlight109 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:07 am

Armour Design(+1 asia armor/no samurai):
Full Version: Armor by Laces. <3
Armor based off of Foo dog, the Chinese guardian lion!
Artwork:(2 pieces)
Original: By Doctor-of-Madness
Full version: By me
2 Facts About WoI:
--- During the first Ur-woi's on Isket some members
left for unknown reasons. These ex-members known
as the unknown lived in different parts of Isket.
--- Every Woi has to go through a initiation through
the forest and to a cave to obtain their special armor,
this armor having been made my the extinct human species
thousand of years ago.
Username:
Starlight109
Pup number:
Pup's name:
Russell
Personality:(short 5 words)
Prideful
Russell holds a lot of pride not only for himself
but for his pack as well.
Observant
A trait picked up from his mother, Russell is
able to pick out some details rather quickly
compared to some other woi.
Clumsy
He's defiantly not perfect whatsoever,
rather clumsy since birth. It tends to
occur more when he feels panicky or
embarrassed.
Social
Interacting with other woi within the
pack isn't a difficulty for Russel. He
sees it as a opportunity to expand his
knowledge while making new friends.
Protective
If someone is in trouble Russell would try
to help the best he can. Those who are
more close to him are ones he would
take life threatening risks for.

One add on of your choice:

Story
Russell's first time out alone was for pure adventure. The young mind is curious. Wanting to know what makes up the world. Wanting to see the creatures that made up bed time stories.

A tan-red pup walking briskly through the green-blue grass. Alert eyes turned to the sky as a chirping suddenly came from above his head. Gold eyes looked up, spotting a faint glowing figure. The butterbird danced gracefully through the sky before disappearing from Russell's sight. Russell remembered one of his parents telling him about these wonderful creatures. How they'e healers to our race. Any harm done to them would get someone into a lot of trouble. How could anybody want to harm such wonderful creatures? A question Russell couldn't answer.

Continuing on, it wasn't long till the rustling of grass alerted Russell to the presence of a tinger. It's fobbed ears coming up before the furry mass dashed away in fright. Mother at one point, I think, brought my littermates and I one of those.... He thought with a shrug.

It was only a short time later that Russell once again stoped. From a distance Russell could make out the shapes of a herd of flaniers grazing. They had a certain proud stance in their walking. Which surprised Russell seeing how the creatures were rather low on the food chain. Then again, that really shouldn't matter. As long as you have pride in yourself. Awing them from where he stood. Russell was too uncharacteristically distracted to realize that a figure had come up next to him. A sudden loud snort rang in his ears.

"Wahhh!" Russell cried out, jumping sideways to look at the culprit. A flanier, its fur grayed with age starred back thoughtfully. It probably had come up all the way over here to scope out the surroundings. Before it would have allowed its herd to follow. The pup stood his ground, eyeing the aged flainer. Daring it to make a move at him. His heart racing rabidly as the creature sniffed him curiously before slowly taking his leave to return to its heard. Not waiting to question the event. Russell shot quickly back home stumbling multiple times in his haste.
(Words: 366)
Last edited by Starlight109 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:59 am, edited 8 times in total.
Ray pixel by me

Art by Neara
Starlight109

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Thu May 08, 2014 10:11 am

Username: B L A Z E
Pup number: #2
Pup's name: Lorcan (lore-can)
Personality:(short 5 words) Funny, Crazy, Playful, Brave, Compassionate

Armour Design(+1 asia armor/no samurai): Lorcan's armor
Artwork:(2 pieces) WIP
2 Facts About WoI:
1. Usually you need 3 novice WoI's to take one down, 1 experienced WoI can take down a kronador by itself.
2. The armor had been made from Humans 8,000 years ago, since then there have been no humans in Isket they became extinct due to the evolution the other animals had gone through.

Family Love:
Last edited by finoodle on Wed May 21, 2014 2:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Thu May 08, 2014 11:06 am

Armour Design(+1 asia armor/no samurai): Read the story... - by merci.
This armour, considering all the time it had taken to
complete it, should be destined for a very special warrior,
it was decided. Yet who would be worthy of this armour...?

Artwork:(2 pieces)
piece one - by Jensen Ackles
piece two - by Jensen Ackles

2 Facts About WoI:
|| Only WoI's can find the way to where their armor lies in a big deep cave. ||
|| The teenie training armor is made out of wood ||
t h e o

Username: Austriagirl

Pup number:
I will be going for pup #2

Pup's name:
Theo

Personality:

.: trickster
he's that one kid who plays the
harmless pranks to amuse himself

.: goofy
always the joker, Theo is never
seen with a serious face

.: entertaining
you can count on Theo to cheer
you up with some good jokes

.: cheerful
Theo loves to laugh, and
makes others smile with his
boisterous way of living

.: unconcerned
he remains unperturbed by bad things
in his life, and just keeps going

One add on of your choice:
The three adorable triplets
-By Jensen Ackles
Thanks for reading!
Last edited by AustrianAce on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:40 am, edited 12 times in total.
AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu May 08, 2014 1:19 pm

nevermind;A;
Last edited by corviidae on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    xxxx_________________xx
        sen - corvii
        xxxxxshe/her ⚢

xnot super active anymore
      xxxask abt my chickens

xxxx_________________xx

xx❁۪ sithis・lucille・betty・calypso ❁۪

❁۪ bandit・millie・zoot・pepper・coconut ❁۪

❁۪ sarsaparilla・truffle・spider・ladybug ❁۪

❁۪ blackbeard ❁۪
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RissyP » Thu May 08, 2014 1:47 pm

These would be Tora's nephews and niece. These little guys have cousins right around their age who were just born in March. Good Luck on your forms! Feel free to use Tora in your stories as an uncle if you want. ^^
Tora
By Alaska.
RissyP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me