Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: ⟡ fox-n-key v3 ⟡ guest artist search!

Postby coolcutelily » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:28 pm

I've lost my flox record.. I know I had one named Alice. CS ID 34175. I looked through the archive with no luck there

ImageImage

We love trades, so feel free to send some our way :).

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:53 am

coolcutelily wrote:I've lost my flox record.. I know I had one named Alice. CS ID 34175. I looked through the archive with no luck there

hi there!
    i searched through your posts and mine to look for a floc owned by user 34175 or named alice, but could only find this entry of yours here, in which the floc was won by somebody else. there may have been a mix up. do you remember what the floc looked like?
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poptRt » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:30 am

mark
silent reading by priest, and just danmei in general
poptRt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coolcutelily » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:56 pm

allinian wrote:
coolcutelily wrote:I've lost my flox record.. I know I had one named Alice. CS ID 34175. I looked through the archive with no luck there

hi there!
    i searched through your posts and mine to look for a floc owned by user 34175 or named alice, but could only find this entry of yours here, in which the floc was won by somebody else. there may have been a mix up. do you remember what the floc looked like?

No I just remember during the Christmas event I had an flox reacting with the event. This is at least a good year ago. Cuz I entered for a flox that could only be won by someone who didn't have one yet, and that's how I learned I had one cuz I accidently entered not knowing I had just won one.

ImageImage

We love trades, so feel free to send some our way :).

coolcutelily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:24 pm

coolcutelily wrote:
allinian wrote:

hi there!

No I just remember during the Christmas event I had an flox reacting with the event. This is at least a good year ago. Cuz I entered for a flox that could only be won by someone who didn't have one yet, and that's how I learned I had one cuz I accidently entered not knowing I had just won one.

Good evening! I just went through all of your flox entry posts, as well as all of the Winter Wonderland 2020 flox in the archive and on the original event oekaki thread. I also checked the Wishing Well for any flox you may have won there. In doing do, I cannot find a competition which you entered and won. I also cannot find a WW floc that was bought by you. The only floc I could find, which you entered for under the entry name Alice, was ultimately won by another user as Allinian previously stated. I also checked the Discord server and do not see anything relevant in this issue. If you have any additional information about the floc, I can keep looking. Sorry for any confusion.
bats // it/its // adult

formerly rainboxys
discord @ somnacanth
ophanimera everywhere else

commission TOS

ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:32 am

I've always been curious about these little guys, is the guest artist search still going? I wouldn't mind making a couple designs. I'll have to hunt down the psd file again since I know I saw it somewhere.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⟡ fox-n-key v3 ⟡ important announcement: save your image

Postby allinian » Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:22 am

important announcement

hey fnk community !

long time no see, i hope youve been well.

as some of you guys may already be aware, discord is going to be making changes to their image linking system sometime before the end of this year. this means that we can no longer use it as an image hoster, and that any fox-n-key images hosted via a cdn.discordapp.com link will eventually break. since this was the primary way i uploaded flox images & provided code posts, this applies to... basically every single v3 floc.

that being said, please take this time to check that you have saved all relevant images for the flox that you own.

i will soon be going through and re-uploading flox images to a to-be-determined image hosting site. however, i will unlikely be going through and updating every single code post just because of the sheer amount i would have to do if i did... i will, however, be posting a link to this new archive in due time, so if you need to recover your image, it should be there.

that might take a bit though, so please save your images now while you still can! there is no guarantee we can get your floc image(s) back once discord decides to implement this new change.

all the best and happy halloween!
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me