Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Wind Reaper Nursery v.3 [OPEN] by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tatangi

Wind Reaper Nursery v.3 [OPEN]

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:27 pm

โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹? - - - - - - - - - -
    Wind Reapers are a species of dragon that inhabit high ground, most
    commonly seen on mountain peaks. Their long, thin body allows them to
    maneuver steep slopes and jagged cliffs with ease. With their strong back
    legs, they can easily climb trees and make amazing leaps. Although they
    are unable to fly, their light body weight allows them to glide, with help
    from their high jumps and long tails. Their tails are very flexible, helping
    them climb and glide.
    Despite their appearance, most Reapers are relatively timid and shy. They
    are loners, however occasionally enjoy a friends company. They mate for
    life due to their lack of trust for others, and can live for up to 30 years.

The community is based around rewarding owners for roleplaying, artwork,
    writing, and participating in the Cliff Racing event. Through these
    activities, you can earn various vouchers to for MYOs, Breeding and
    For traits to be added to your already existing Wind Reaper.

Marking the main thread is required for adopting any Wind Reaper
โœฆ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹ - - - - - - - - - -
OWNER / Tatangi ---- CREATOR----------- Archivist ------ Racing Admin
Image ---Image ---Image ---Image

โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹
1. Wind Reapers should be kept to ChickenSmoothie
2. Credit SilverSamurai for the Creation of this Species
3. Storing offsite is allowed, but it must link back to this thread.
4. No limit to the number of WRs you can own.
5. Wind Reapers can not be sold.
6. Wind Reapers Can be traded for others.
7. MYOs, RUs, and Customs can be traded within the community.
8. Roleplay is allowed and encouraged, affiliated ones will be listed under "affiliates".
9. You are required to post your username on this main thread before adopting.
10. Make sure to fill out all applications properly.

Support Wind Reapers!
Become an Affiliate
Wind Reapers Stamp
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4884310][img]https://i.imgur.com/g2XGfMm.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Tatangi on Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wind Reaper Breeding Lore

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:27 pm

Breeding

"Wind Reapers, due to their timid and reserved behavior, mate for life. They can breed once a month, but require a two week cool-down after their child is born. A female usually has one offspring, however they can very rarely have two. If twins are born, the second Reaper will have mutated traits, such as fur, spikes, horns, exc. and usually deviate away from most of their species, becoming very outgoing and quite a trouble maker." -SilverSamurai

V.3 Update Wind Reapers will have one offspring per owner. They are no longer limited to just one offspring per breeding and twins will not have the chance to produce mutations. Wind Reapers still mate for life, however, and so you can request a breeding, without needing a Breeding Voucher, if you are breeding Wind Reaper Life Partners. If you wish to Breed a Wind Reaper with another who is not their partner, you will require a Breeding Voucher and permission from the other Wind Reaper Owner if it is not your own.

Aging a Wind Reaper

"Wind Reapers are considered adults after 3-4 weeks; it varies from Reaper to Reaper. Some even as early as 2 weeks, and late as 6 weeks. During their child stage, they will do anything to sharpen their mask, as it is a symbol of strength to Wind Reapers. During this time they also like to roam open territory, in search of their desired terrain. If they are lucky, they'll run into some pine trees and get their first taste of the rare treat!" - SilverSamurai

V.3 Update You have a minimum of 2 Weeks to develop your baby Wind Reaper. To do so, you will need to have 100 word Age Entries, or in character roleplay posts, that show the child exploring their land/sharpening their skulls/discovering pine cones/etc. You will need a total of 4 Entries or posts that show this behavior before you can submit your Wind Reaper for a growth request. We strongly suggest keeping track of these entries/posts on a storage page or on your Wind Reaper's main adoption page.

Life Partners

"For a Wind Reaper to interact in any way with another is a special moment. If they begin to trust the other, they will most likely stay in touch for life. Sometimes the bond is too strong and they become a couple, mating for life with their partner. Only male/female couples can have offspring, however male/male or female/female couples may still have a child. How? If the offspring is gifted to another user, they may choose to 'adopt' the little fellow into the family. The child is still able to breed and act on its own, if it chooses to. Reaper interactions are rare, thus they do not care about genders in relationships. Trusting the other is hard enough!" - SilverSamurai

V.3 Update Wind Reapers consider their life partners sacred, and they tend to be the only other Wind Reaper they trust without question. When they bond with their Life Partner, they are rarely seen without the other and always travel as a pair. If a partner has passed or is lost, they tend to always keep that partner in mind and it's very difficult for a Wind Reaper to move on. Wind Reapers no longer have to be male/female couples to breed. Due to the population growing so small that they nearly went extinct, Wind Reapers developed the ability to lay eggs no matter their gender. There does, however, always need to be a partner involved with a breeding. Wind Reapers can not lay eggs on their own.
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding Rules VERY IMPORTANT

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:28 pm

Breeding Rules

> Make sure you have marked the main thread before submitting a breeding request

> Wind Reapers must be your own, or you must have permission from the owner.

> Reapers are allowed one breeding a month and it does not rollover.

> there is a two week cool-down period before you can breed again. This means if a Wind Reaper has a baby on the last day of a month, they must wait two weeks before breeding again despite it being a new month.

> Breeding with a Life Partner does not require a Breeding voucher, but still should follow the cooldown/monthly rule

> The first Reaper that a reaper breed with is considered their Life Partner unless a Voucher was used

> If caught lying about your Wind Reaper's Life Partner to avoid using a Breeding Voucher, your wind reapers will be re-adopted and you will be banned from the species and roleplays

> Requests can be posted once your cooldown is complete, but that does not guarantee a breeding.

> Primary Artists have 1 week to respond to the Request
    after that, the secondary artist may claim the ticket. If a request hasn't been claimed in the first two weeks, any artist can claim it. If it's the fourth week, any community member can claim the ticket for an MYO batch.

> in the fourth week, even one of the owners can claim the ticket as an MYO batch that needs to be approved after completion.

> Community claimed tickets are considered unapproved MYOs until an MYO mod approves the nursery batch.

> Until approved, MYO batches are not to be used as official Wind Reapers by batch owners.

> Each breeding results in 1 Wind Reaper per Owner, meaning that if one player owns both Wind Reapers, the breeding only has one Baby, while two would be in a two owner breeding.

> Twin/Triplets Vouchers can be used to get more than One Baby per owner, with a max of two per owner if two owners are involved and 4 if one owner is involved.

> Twin/Triplets Vouchers can only be claimed through HM Redemptions or buy trading/buying from another member kf the community who has an approved one.
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding Ticket Windows VERY IMPORTANT

Breeding Ticket Windows

There are certain windows that need to be followed when it comes to request tickets. This is very important information, so im giving it its own post!

First Week of Request Ticket
    Once a request is posted, the primary artist listed on the ticket is given one week to claim the ticket. This time ends on the 7th day at CS rollover time.

Second Week of Request Ticket
    Once the first week has ended, the secondary artist listed now has the chance to claim the ticket. As long as they claim it before then, the primary artist still has the chance to claim the ticket.

Third Week of Request Ticket
    Once the second week has ended, the request ticket becomes open to all Wind Reaper artists to claim. If still unclaimed, any artist can claim the ticket including the primary or secondary artist listed.

Fourth Week of Request Ticket
    After the third week has ended, the Request ticket becomes open to the public to claim, including the parent owners. If a non-artist claims the ticket, the nursery batch is considered "Fake" until approved and can be used by the Owner. For your batch to be approved, all the breeding rules must be followed and the batch should resemble the parents.
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding Request Form

BREEDING REQUEST

Voucher: [LINK TO VOUCHER PROOF]
    Primary Artist Request: [Name of Artist you want most]
    Secondary Artist: if your first choice can't do it, who is your second choice

Parent One
    Link to Parent: Link to ref
    adoption page: Link to adoption page
    Owner: Owner Name + ID
    Permission: show proof of Breeding Permission
    Life Partner: Name and link to Parent Life Partner
    Past Nursery Batches: Link each one or to a single post with all of them listed
    Palette Hex Codes:

Parent Two
    Link to Parent: Link to ref
    adoption page: Link to adoption page
    Owner: Owner Name + ID
    Permission: show proof of Breeding Permission
    Life Partner: Name and link to Parent Life Partner
    Past Nursery Batches: Link each one or to a single post with all of them listed
    Palette Hex Codes:

Form Code

[quote][center][b][size=200]BREEDING REQUEST[/size][/b][/center][/quote]
    [list][b]Voucher: [/b] [LINK TO VOUCHER PROOF]
    [b]Primary Artist Request:[/b] [Name of Artist you want most]
    [b]Secondary Artist:[/b] if your first choice can't do it, who is your second choice

[size=150][u]Parent One[/u][/size]
    [b]Link to Parent:[/b] Link to ref
    [b]adoption page:[/b] Link to adoption page
    [b]Owner:[/b] Owner Name + ID
    [b]Permission:[/b] show proof of Breeding Permission
    [b]Life Partner:[/b] Name and link to Parent Life Partner
    [b]Past Nursery Batches:[/b] Link each one or to a single post with all of them listed
    [b]Palette Hex Codes:[/b]

[size=150][u]Parent Two[/u][/size]
    [b]Link to Parent:[/b] Link to ref
    [b]adoption page:[/b] Link to adoption page
    [b]Owner:[/b] Owner Name + ID
    [b]Permission:[/b] show proof of Breeding Permission
    [b]Life Partner:[/b] Name and link to Parent Life Partner
    [b]Past Nursery Batches:[/b] Link each one or to a single post with all of them listed
    [b]Palette Hex Codes:[/b]

[/list]
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Claiming Breeding Tickets

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:29 pm

Claiming a Breeding Ticket

When it comes to claiming a ticket, make sure that you are claiming it in the right window. Tickets claimed outside of this window by non-artists will not have their nursery batches approved. For Artists, if you claim a ticket outside the window you may risk your job so please be careful! This system is to help artists have a chance to claim tickets and for owners to get a chance at getting their requested artists first.

Next, you will need to Quote the original Ticket with a claim response. This claim response need to be very visible, because if someone else tries to claim it we will go off of who claimed the ticket first. We ask that you try to use the following code to claim a ticket, which is a very simple one. However, if you don't use the code then make sure you are least say "claim" you "Claimed" so that when we search for it, we can see if the ticket has been claimed.

[quote][center][b][size=200][color=#BF0000]CLAIMED[/color][/size][/b][/center][/quote]

As I stated before, if more than one person tries to claim a ticket then the first claim that is posted is the one who will get to create the nursery batch. The only exception to this rule is if the Primary or Secondary Artist claims it as well within 4 hours of the first claim. Make sure to keep all this in mind when claiming a ticket and starting on the nursery batch. We suggest not starting on a batch the first day you claim it, just in case the primary or secondary artist posts a claim within 4 hours of your claim post.

This is meant to help owners get the artists they requested. If you were to request specific artists, you would want every chance you could get to get them to claim your ticket. This is the best way we have come up with to ensure it's fair to owners and artists.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MYo Information

Getting Access to the MYO Nursery

If you are a non-artist, you can be given access to the MYO Nursery when you have a claimed breeding ticket. The first thing you need to do is claim a ticket in this thread, so make sure you do so correctly.

The next thing you will do is post a link to your claimed ticket post AND the ticket information to the MYO Nursery thread. From there, an MYO staff member will verify that you have claimed the ticket correctly and let you know that you can start the Nursery Batch. You will be added to the Oekaki once Tatangi has been notified of the approval.

Once you have been added, you can begin your nursery batch. Remember, you are not allowed to post a batch with a cover, so if you have a Work in Progress batch please do not post it until it is complete. The only exception to this rule is if you are adding someone to the oekaki to takeover the batch. However, covers should be a semi-transparent, dark solid color layer with ARTIST TAKEOVER written over it. The batch itself should be visible underneath it.
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MYO Information cont...

Getting your MYOs Approved

To get your MYO batch approved you must first make the batch visible. We do not allow covers of any kind over the batch that is to be approved. This makes the job of our MYO staff easier, and prevents any breaking of CS Cover rules. MYO Mods have one week to approve or deny your MYO batch. After that, you can reach out to a member of MYO Staff to ask for assistance in approving or denying your batch.

You are not allowed to use unapproved MYOs in roleplays, commission art of them, or claim them as official Wind Reapers

If your MYO batch is denied, the MYO staff member should list why. This could be anything from they do not resemble the parents enough, the quality of the batch is not up to par with Wind Reaper standards, mutations were added that do not appear on the parents, or any other reason. Make sure that you correct these in your batch if you wish for it to be approved.

If you wish for someone else to take over the batch, please make sure you notify the owner of the ticket and tell them directly that you are no longer doing their Nursery batch. The Owner of the ticket has the right to contact you if you do not have the batch completed in at least one week, that way they can stay updated on your progress for breeding cool-down purposes.

You may ask someone else to take over the batch if you need to, but make sure that you contact the artist or other community member directly to request the takeover. Some artists may not be able to. If someone else tried to claim the ticket as well, go to them first before making a post in the breeding thread.

Making a reclaim post should be the last step you make. First you find someone to takeover the batch. Second, you notify the owner that someone else will be taking over OR that you will be posting a reclaim post in the breeding thread OR that you are notifying another artist/community member to take over. Third, if no one reclaimed the ticket privately, then you can make a reclaim post that has the original ticket quoted and a "Reclaim" tag for search purposes.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery Tag System

Nursery Thread Tag Search System

To make things as easy as possible, we use a tagging system for our ticket based thread. This helps everyone see if tickets have gone unclaimed, need to be reclaimed, or if they already have been claimed. This post explains each tag, and how to best search for your specific ticket.
Do not repost your ticket if it has gone unclaimed. This is why the tagging system is in place, so your ticket will be found easily.

Claim/Claimed
      This tag should be used when claiming a breeding ticket. We require it to be mentioned along with the quoted ticket that you are claiming, so this one should be easy to find. When searching for a specific ticket, we suggest search "Claim" and for one one of the parents or owners listed on the ticket.

Reclaim/Reclaimed
      This tag should be used when an artist can not fulfill a ticket they previously claimed. Make sure that you mention "reclaim" in your post along with quoted ticket that you are posting for reclaiming. If you would like to claim a reclaim ticket, please use the tag "reclaimed" so that the search function can find it. To search for a specific reclaim ticket, we suggest searching for "Reclaim" and a parent or owner listed on the ticket.

Completed
      When you have completed a ticket, make sure you post the ticket information here along with the tag "completed" to make it clear the ticket is finished. We also recommend having a link to the completed batch to verify that the ticket was indeed completed and/or approved by MYO staff. When searching for a specific ticket, we suggest searching for "completed" and one of the parents or owners listed on the ticket.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery Artists

Postby Tatangi » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:30 pm

Current Nursery Artists

This is going to be updated as artists are added to the staff here. These are the artists that you can list as Primary or Secondary requested artists on your form. You can also take a look at the recent nursery batch to see which artist has done what as examples. Interested in joining our artist staff? Check out our artist search!

Tatangi She/Her
    Artist for both the Nursery and Wind Reaper Adopts. Current owner of the Wind Reaper Species, that was originally created and owned by SilverSamurai. Feel free to message her for assistance with unclaimed Breeding Requests.
    Currently open to Breeding Requests
Last edited by Tatangi on Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me