Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Redpandazab » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:08 pm

CaveClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Looking up at the night sky, he felt comforted at the thought that all his lost loved ones were up there, in Silverpelt, watching him. Feeling rather lonely, he hoped that new cats would come to live with him; he would welcome them with open paws. He decided, after watching the night sky for a bit, that he should hunt, or at least do something. He wanted to be prepared as he could be for the coming seasons.

[ 78 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Badger | He/They | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
N/A
-- level 0
experience: 018/100
-- items in inventory used
N/A
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

goatweed| x1
yarrow | x1
herb | x0
babies, please click wrote: none atm

egg carton, please click wrote: none atm

feel free to pm me about: percy jackson, harry potter, divergent, the hunger games, warrior cats, wings of fire...etc.
Redpandazab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0200.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:57 pm

CORVIDCLAN !!
    x( osskiar archive last post )

“You do?”

He winced as she gently cuffed his shoulder, her side finding the soft spot in between his ribs. With a light huff, he shook himself, offering a faint smile. “Right, right… go on. Can’t wait to hear it.”

“Well, then! If I fell off a cliff…”

And under the windswept forests and the crags of rocky cliffs, her voice carried.

A melody that cradelled his steps. Familiar, yet… foreign. She was just so… comfortable with herself and her confidence glowed. In the cadence and tempo of her voice, the passion coloring every syllable, the minute twist and turn of her features as she enacted her theories. Her paws spread, painting the details of her rant; tail gesturing to make a point; head bobbing in quick flashes as her curls streamed behind her.

“... and because of that, it is highly unlikely I’ll ever fall off a cliff! Unless I’m sleepwalking, of course, then that’s an entirely different possibility. Although,” her brows scrunched, “it’s something interesting to consider! Huh…”

“Uh, Dunnock?” With a little flick of his tail, he beckoned her close. Close to the emerald fronds of a vine twined along a gentle oak, lush with dark berries and… tattered leaves. A trail of tiny critters ━ the sneaky culprits ━ gnawed at the leaves, pinchers flashing in and out, backs iridescent under the glimmers of sun. “Sorry to interrupt, but I-uh… found something.” (+1FP bugs, +1FP bugs, +1 deadly nightshade)

She grinned. "About time! We should━"

A soft snap broke the spell.

His shoulders tensed as from behind the oaks… a tall form emerged, furled in the shadows’ wings. Their muzzle quirked in a lopsided smile, the soft glow of their eyes, twinkling with gentle warmth.

“Hey fellas!” The stranger leaned against the oak, their cinnamon curls like little flames licking at the rough bark. “The name’s Fennel. I hope I didn’t startle you.” They winked, nodding once towards him. “I was actually hoping you’d be able to help me out. Think a trade of sorts…”

Fennel (an npc) is offering a trade! They'd like 2FP in exchange for something
    special of theirs! Does the patrol agree to the trade or decline?

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ robin (0% hunger), dunnock (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxp stats (opted out for death)
    xxxx↳ +25XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+2XP for prey, +1XP for herbs

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+1FP bugs , +1FP bugs
    xx+1 deadly nightshade

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +38XP → level 0 (74/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xx
    x
    notes: n/a! <33
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Vivika on Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #17

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:45 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I need horsetail." Honeysuckle groaned as she realised she was sick. "I think I have some in here.. AHA!" The young Librarian chewed the horsetail and swallowed it, trying her best to keep it in her neck for as long as possible. "I wonder why I have to use something that heals wounds?" Honeysuckle questioned herself. "Oh, well. That's why I kept it in my neck, after all - so it could heal the strange wound I have there! Or is it just a cold?"

That cat was so curious that she could've exploded from curiosity many, many times.

Honeysuckle decided to get back to Peaceclan Camp and read some of the twoleg stories in the library - she was currently finishing the series Heroes Of Olympus. Ancient Greek mythology fascinated her, and she sometimes wished she were a demigod as well. "Nonsense!" she would tell herself. "I'm a cat, so how could I ever be half twoleg and half god?"

Honeysuckle laughed, and started to walk home.

⋆ word count; 167 words

levels & xp ━━━━

⋆ level 3 (215/400XP)
    active quests━━━━━━

⋆ link by [fennel/furzetuft]
    ⋆ link by [fennel/furzetuft]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

cats on patrol━━━━━━━━━━

⋆ Honeysuckle | she/her | adopt page
      0% hunger | 97% health | sick
    prey inventory

⋆ 1FP scraps | x5
    ⋆ 1FP bugs | x1
    ⋆ 2FP vole | x3
    ⋆ 2FP mouse | x0
    ⋆ 2FP small fish | x0
    ⋆ 3FP squirrel | x1
    ⋆ 3FP fish | x0
    ⋆ 4FP rabbit | x0
    ⋆ 4FP crow | x2
    ⋆ 4FP big fish | x0
    ⋆ 5FP eagle | x0
    herb inventory (pt one)━━

⋆ Mallow Leaves | x1
    ⋆ Goldenrod | x2
    ⋆ Elder Leaves | x1
    ⋆ Catchweed | x1
    ⋆ Lungwort | x1

⋆ Goatweed | x1
    ⋆ Burdock Root | x1
    ⋆ Horsetail | x3 > x2
    ⋆ Dock | x1
    ⋆ Bindweed | x1
    herb inventory (pt two)━━

⋆ Fennel | x3
    ⋆ Stinging Nettle | x1
    ⋆ Sweet Sedge | x1
    ⋆ Tormentil | x1
    ⋆ Watermint | x1

⋆ Broadleaf Plantain | x1
    ⋆ Chamomile | x1
    ⋆ Foxglove Seeds | x1
    ⋆ Wintergreen | x1
    ⋆ type of herb | x1
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    inventory items used

⋆ x1 Horsetail for Honeysuckle - to make her not sick. Striked it out already!
    notes for responding writer

15 XP from Quests.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Epoch of the moon • Explore - "Choose my own"

Postby eidolon. » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:45 am

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
scraps, remains, poisoned/decayed carcass | 1 FP
mouse, shrew, fledgeling bird | 2 FP
squirrel, small bird (eg bluetit) | 3 FP
rabbit, pigeon, rat| 4 FP
large carcass, crow, hawk | 5 FP
new predators:
dog - deer buck - fox - wanderer (humans, attack any animal)

Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list?n/a (no posts up yet^^)
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:52 am

Songclan
Lokisaurus

Previous Reply

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The snow softly crunched beneath their paws, flecks of snow rolling away as they were displaced by the she-cats’ paws. Pillowy and gentle against their roughened paw pads, with a fierce cold nip. Though this didn’t deter them, the unforgiving breezes biting at their noses, they continued onward. The border trees lined their sight, though the idea of prey becoming frightened by their needless chatting was obviously not quite apparent to Dappleflame.

Whisperfly’s ears flattened, “Perhaps it’s best we silence our tongues now?” It was out of line to talk to the patrol leader in such a manner, but maybe it was simply the cold making her more bitter.

Dappleflame silenced herself, tail flicking. It seemed she had something to retort to Whisperfly, jaws parted, although Mothtremble quickly cut them off before any harsh words could be said.

“Look over there.”

The other two cats snapped their heads in the direction that Mothtremble seemed to indicate. Sure enough, amongst the blinding snow, a small dark animal was making its way up to the base of a tree, where the snow was less abundant.

Silently, the patrol worked out their plan to surround the animal, a hare, which became clear as the trio closed in around the rabbit. The wind was in their favor, blowing aggressively against their fur. Whisperfly felt her jaws begin to water, the clueless rabbit pawing at the snow to find its own meal. But oh, it was about to become one.

The rabbit stood no chance, and within a mere flash of a second, it became prey beneath Mothtremble’s paws.

【 +1 Hare, +4 XP】

The cats looked proudly at their fresh kill, no words of argument left to be heard. Though something else caught Dappleflame’s eyes, near the tree where the rabbit had been pawing at the snow. A herb, preserved beneath the faint layer of snow.

【 +1 Catchweed, +1 XP 】

Their positivity was short lived, however, as something else caught all of their eyes. A cat, making their way towards them.

Whisperfly scowled, “It must be BushClan, we should leave–”

Dappleflame shook her head, “No, we should explain ourselves to avoid any further arguments. Hold your ground, and don’t say anything foolish.” She huffed, her eyes clearly looking back at Whisperfly.

Soon enough it became apparent, this cat was not a clan cat at all. The cat before them had bright yellow eyes and a tortoiseshell pelt, seeming strangely positive. “Hello!” The she-cat mewed, tilting her head. “You three seem like you’ve had an eventful morning, what a wonderful plump hare. But can I offer you something else, a quest, perhaps? Your little trio does seem like the adventurous type, no? In return, I could grant you a small prize, considering you complete the task. My name’s Furzetuft, by the way.” She chuckled.

❖ Furzetuft has a quest for you! Send out a patrol containing cats with only blue eyes (heterochromia does not apply) to complete her quest.

◤⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯◥

❖ 【 +35 XP for Words Written
❖ 【
+10 XP for Patrol Sent
❖ 【
+4 XP for Prey, +1 XP for Herbs

Total

+50 XP
+1 Hare (4 FP)
+1 Tansy

Level 0 → Level 0 (50/100)

2 Free Posts Remaining!

◣⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯◢

┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Epoch of the moon • Explore post 01.

Postby eidolon. » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:56 am

cats on patrol wrote:

Murkstar
-currently Murksong-

| he/they
| HP 100%
| HUP 0%
| Sick: N

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -
| Sick: -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

-
| prns
| HP -
| HUP -

inventory wrote:

prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0

n/a

-- active quests:
n/a

☾ 𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 ☾
    thread ✦ last explore post ✦ last response recieved ✦ death opt - OUT ✦ lvl 0 - exp 0 ✦ Prey list

Murksong peeked his head out of the makeshift den he’d found, squinting to adjust their eyes to the sunlight that shone directly into their eyes. Of course. A weary sigh heaved its way from the tabby’s lungs as they stepped out of the cave fully, shaking off the dust that had settled onto his pelt and given it a sickly grey hue. At least this valley that he’d found was sheltered enough from the elements and the outside world alike. They felt tired. So tired. His paws ached with every step, head barely staying upright, but it wasn’t like they could just sleep the entire day away.

Run, run, run. Every single day was the same. Find a place to shelter, get discovered, fight or run for your life, hunt, repeat. At least he hadn’t gotten to the ‘be discovered’ stage yet. Hunger panged at the cat’s belly, eliciting an annoyed grumble and a grimace from them. He really wasn’t in the mood to explore right now, but his stomach said otherwise. Perhaps he’d be able to find something large enough to sustain him for a few days. Not likely, but still. With that thought in mind Murksong leapt out of the valley and set out on a steady trod towards the main city district. Let’s hope that this was worth their while.

[ 225 words ]
eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0201.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:17 am

CAVECLAN !!
    x( redpandazab archive last post )

And tonight, the skies held him close.

As he dusted himself off and slipped to his paws, the shadows rose, tucking him within their silken embrace in perfect rhythm to the thousands of silver, twinkling lights above. A promise that he was never alone. Like the stars, each and every little light burned bright, bold and brazen in their place. Just as he would be in his.

The tunnels were his.

A home bought with blood, paid with an ear. And now, it was on the precipice of greatness.

His head lifted as a little leaf flitted from above, kissing the tip of his nose. He nudged it off, but the scent prodded him, bittersweet on his tongue. Bittersweet… just like this moment. The tunnels were his, a victory of itself, yet overshadowed by the gaping emptiness. No laughter rippled from the tunnels, nor the pitter-patter of fellow friends, not even the familiar cadence of conversation. A clan with so much potential, yet so few numbers. But perhaps… perhaps that would change. (+1 dock)

“Hello?”

A voice. Unfamiliar. It chimed in the night like a nightingale’s call, clear and melodic, laced with a trace of cautiousness. The stranger’s pawsteps neared and a form of gold and bronze curls ducked through the tunnel. Oh─”

Gold eyes widened, her breath catching. S-Stars, I thought you were some wild creature. I’ve heard stories of all sorts of things,” she shuddered, “running wild in these places. Honestly, I think all those stories are getting to me!”

“That aside…” A softer smile teased on her muzzle as she fiddled with a small pendant around her neck, twirling it around the small of her paw. “I hope I’m not intruding. I’m Furzetuft and… I could really use your help.”

In a fluid motion, she tugged the pendant off her neck, holding it out to him. Rattled by the evening breeze, a crescent moon swung, hanging from the dried twine, aglow with faint wisps of ghostly blue. The trinket pulsed, a warm burst of heat emanating from the little moon. “A friend of mine is looking for some herbs for a long journey, but with leaf-bare she hasn't had much luck… perhaps you'd be open to a trade?”

Furzetuft (an npc) has arrived! She's collecting herbs for a dear friend of hers and would like
    one herb (any type!) to help her friend out! Does Badger aid her or turn her down?

xx
    totals

xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xxxx↳ badger (0% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xxxx↳ +10XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent, +1XP for herbs

xx+no prey </3
    xx+1 dock

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +21XP → level 0 (39/100XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────x

xxImage
    x
    notes: n/a, thank you for including your word count! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpandazab » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:55 pm

CaveClan

"Oh, hello. I'm Badger, and of course, I will help you. I just need to go back to my den and get the goatweed." He left, and a short while later, returned with a wad of healthy green leaves. "I hope your friend has a successful journey!" Turning, he wandered off into the moor to maybe try and hunt something down.

[ 61 words ]

-- cats on patrol
Badger | He/They | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
N/A
-- level 0
experience: 0
1x Goatweed
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

dock | x1
yarrow | x1
herb | x0
babies, please click wrote: none atm

egg carton, please click wrote: none atm

feel free to pm me about: percy jackson, harry potter, divergent, the hunger games, warrior cats, wings of fire...etc.
Redpandazab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osskiar » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:33 am

CorvidClan

“You….you want our food?” Confusion laced Dunnock’s words as, with a cock of her head, she stepped towards the stranger. Their haul wasn’t much, the usual to be expected from a winter’s morning hunt; even the nightshade they found was bug-eaten. “What do we get? What’s so special?” Robin piped up from behind her, already on the defence.

“That’s not how this works,” this stranger, Fennel, replied with a purr. “It’s something you’ll be interested in, I’m sure” Fennel was charming, their confidence was a near match to Dunnocks, and the young cats couldn’t help but be drawn into their pitch. A brush of fur as Robin inched forward, “We should go back, tell Swansong about this,” he murmured. Fennel’s ears twitched as if they had heard but they pointedly looked away at the hills in the distance. Dunnock hesitated, “I mean, it’s only a couple bugs. It’s not like they’ll fill any bellies.” She hoped Robin wouldn’t notice how unsure she was but by the look he shot her, she’d failed at that. “Swansong probably won’t even mind,”
With a shake of her fur, she turned back to the stranger. Fennel’s eyes shined, as if they knew how this would go before they approached.

Dunnock’s breath fogged up in the cold as she replied,
“Ok, we’ll trade.

[ 219# words ]

-- cats on patrol
Dunnock | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Robin | He/Him| HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- level 0
experience: 74
2FP
-- active quests:
N/A
-- opted in to death?
no
if yes, link to opt-in form
-- inventory

Food
Bugs | 1 FP | x3

Herbs
Deadly Nightshade | x1
ImageImage
She/Her . Adult . Wales . CSTime +1
Osskiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[0202.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:57 am

PEACECLAN !!
    x( coffee.berry archive last post )

But something compelled her to turn back.

And she did. For a breath’s pause, she turned back towards the library; a cozy home to stories and tales; greek epics and love poems; history and literature. She turned towards a new world ━ one so unlike her own created by the elegant curve and swoop of letters, breathing life into fantasy realms.

At the center of the library… a book.

One that had tumbled from the shelves, thick and moth-eaten, the pages yellowed with age and wrinkled with love. The frayed, dust-kissed cover slumped against the grounds, the net bindings pulling at the seams. Crawling with little critters, worming in and out of the pages. (+1FP bugs, +1FP bugs)

With a frown, she shook out the tiny bugs and tenderly closed the book. Her paws skimmed the frayed thread ends, tracing the bold, title emblazoned in gold script. Gently, she blew, sending the silver dust bursting into a little cloud. But now, the book was━

“In charge here, lass?”

She startled, the book in her grasp almost crashing to the grounds. But she clutched it tight, gaze sweeping to the entrance. And at the arch… a stranger.

The stranger’s lop-sided grin quirked, one side lifting higher than the other as their gaze wandered to hers. Light mirth twinkled in their eyes, a warm, hearty gold. They chuckled, a soft rumble in their throat. “I apologize if I’ve startled you. I just… couldn’t quite figure out how to get your attention. You must be good at your job.”

“The name’s Fennel.” They offered a little bow of their head, grin widening. “I’ve never been around here and this book place seemed like a good place to start. Perhaps you’d be able to help me out?”

Fennel (an npc) is looking for some help! They're looking for two herbs
    of any type! Does Honeysuckle aid them or turn them down?

xx
    totals

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxx↳ honeysuckle (10% hunger)

xxsickness stats (honeysuckle healed!) <3
    xxxx↳ honeysuckle (not sick!)

xxxx↳ +15XP for writing, +10XP for patrol sent, +15XP from
    xxxxxxaug quests, +2XP for prey, +10XP for healing

xx+1FP bugs, +1FP bugs

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ n/a

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +52XP → level 3 (267/400XP)

xxImage
    x
    notes: hello, i've added your august 2022 quest exp! thank you so much for linking it! <33

something else i noticed, but "broadleaf plantain" (in your herb inventory) is not one of explore's official herbs! because of that, it doesn't quite fit into explore mechanics (ex. healing, mousespeck's swaps, etc) and it does make the herb a little difficult to use! if you'd like, you may select a different herb (of your choice!) from our official list and note that down in your inventory instead! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me