Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby Yuma.exe » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:18 am

rainclan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

"oh well if you just need one piece of prey" stormstar gave a quick smile to furzetuft to avoid her thinking that hes unfriendly when he really isnt. "i just caught some bugs, theyre the only food we have right now but you can have them!"

stormstar jumped down from the tree and placed the bugs on the treestump next to furzetuft.

stormstar looked into furzetufts bright eyes. he didnt see a overexcited cat, he just saw a cat who was like him. urgent for food. "but theres just one thing you need to help me do in return if youre up for it, maybe you could help me hunt?" stormstar cleared his throat.

"i understand if you cant!" stormstar said quickly. "but it would be really helpful and you look like a cat who likes to help." stormstar gave a real smile this time and looked hopefully at furzetuft.

[ 150 words ]

-- cats on patrol
stormstar | he/they | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
I'm picking my own!
new prey:
monkey | 4 FP
pudu deer | 3 FP
bugs | 1 FP
frog | 3 FP
capybara | 5 FP
armadillo | 2 FP
lemur | 5 FP
pygmy marmoset | 2 FP
siamang | 1 FP
new predators:
crocodiles, asian wild dogs, jaguar, anaconda
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? no
-- level 0
experience: 21
-- items in inventory used
bugs have been given to furzetuft!
-- active quests:
quest #1
-- opted in to death?
no
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
bugs | 1 FP | x1 (given to furzetuft)
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
hi im yuma.
i like rats dogs and the color red.
###"be brave."
i have a really cool bike thats red.
i also have a lot of anime novels. i collect rats
so please send me rats because i love them
and i need to collect them all.
##################Image©
LINK

LINK

stars rainclan

LINK

LINK

░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌

ImageA WILD name APPEARS!
⫷╸ABOUT ME╺╺╺╺

you know i really like rats
i have a toyhouse too because its cool
i dont really like school
drawing is nice so i might do stuff
on the oekaki more often. i think
thats more of a goal than something
else but okay.

Yuma.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:30 am

Question: Is my latest reply claimed?
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivika » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:38 am

RoxyTBDW wrote:Question: Is my latest reply claimed?

hello there! i just checked for you and your reply has been claimed! generally, different writers do claim different posts and they will all respond to replies at their own pace! sometimes, this may mean that replies are posted 'out of order', but it's nothing to stress about! we have a list to make sure no one is ever 'skipped'! ^^

thank you for being so patient, though! feel free to pm/dm me if you have any further questions or concerns at all (just to keep this thread tidy for users + writers)! <33
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:56 am

Vivika wrote:
RoxyTBDW wrote:Snip

hello there! i just checked for you and your reply has been claimed! generally, different writers do claim different posts and they will all respond to replies at their own pace! sometimes, this may mean that replies are posted 'out of order', but it's nothing to stress about! we have a list to make sure no one is ever 'skipped'! ^^

thank you for being so patient, though! feel free to pm/dm me if you have any further questions or concerns at all (just to keep this thread tidy for users + writers)! <33

Thanks I just wanted to make sure :)
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:18 pm

I want to risk death!
Username: Griff
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/griffhighwind/charact ... er:2507939

Lets get ready to do this! :D
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:50 pm

Clan Ember
None Yet | None Yet

Emberstar looked over his small but growing clan, humming softly. "We will need supplies, and that's going to take a few pairs of eyes," he admitted, tail swishing idly behind him. "We need to explore the area, see what we are working with. Look for any threats, gather possible food, the works! Cloudrunner, Crowcall! You're with me! Blossomcrown, can you keep little Sunnystep here safe?" The black and white cat winked, looking at Emberstar almost insulted.

"Yes yes, of course I can. Go and best of luck! Bring back any plants that look interesting! And Crowcall try not to get injured! Your paws are fragile!" The small black kit stuck his tongue out at that.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I've GOT this! I am king of the wooooorld!" Emberstar groaned, trying to guide the kitten beside him. Something told him this would be a LONG journey.

-----

To the north lied the beaches, but this time of day lent itself to what the Two-Legs liked to call tourist season. To the east was the Two-Legs city, which he warned his cats was off limits. It was what was to the west that interested him, despite it taking a slight bit to get there. Walking far enough away, one would come to a grove of trees nestled far enough away from the paved Screaming Paths to be safe. It was here that plants or potential prey might hide, although likely small and weak. Well every clan needed to start small right? Sun and Moon had trusted him with this... it was time to show them their trust was not misplaced!

[ # words ]

-- cats on patrol
Emberstar | He/him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Cloudrunner | She/Her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No
Crowcall | He/Him | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: No

-- custom predators / prey
No custom form currently!
-- level 0
experience: 0
-- items in inventory used
Any items used/eaten this post? None Yet
-- active quests:None
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
Yes Link here!
-- inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | x0
herb | x0
herb | x0
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:54 pm

Hello, hello!

I just wanted to make sure; has my last reply been claimed yet? Thank you so much <3

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:58 am

coffee.berry wrote:Hello, hello!

I just wanted to make sure; has my last reply been claimed yet? Thank you so much <3

I'm not a staff member but they do! I just recently asked and I was told they have a list and the people reply at their own pace :)
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:15 am

RoxyTBDW wrote:
coffee.berry wrote:Hello, hello!

I'm not a staff member but they do! I just recently asked and I was told they have a list and the people reply at their own pace :)

Okay ^w^

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[044.] viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:26 pm

FAERIE !!
    x( faelyn archive last post )

Perhaps angels manifested in this world.

Angels that dwelt among them, disguised as the wonders of nature. Hidden from plain view, but an arcane treasure to those who dared to sought it. Who dared to chase it, seek it and savor it. And perhaps, the swans were one of them.

Delicate creatures wrapped in ivory and silver, spun from the finest of soft, silky feathers arrayed with intricate care. Swans… they were angels gifted with the choir of paradise and blessed to dance to its enchanted melody, weaving those unheard notes into an eternal dance. A beautiful dance.

And she had an angel of her own as well. A guardian angel.
    Her best friend, her stars, her moon and her light. Her love.

“Hey, look. The swans are coming close.” His breath warmed her cheek. “Maybe they’re bringing us gifts.”

She rested her head against his. “Are you hoping for another stick?”

His playful groan ushered the swans close. The pair of winged birds meandered, gliding through the cerulean waters adrift with rose petals, towards the banks. Their necks arched, long and graceful, in a deep bow.

“Oh! Essie, I think they’re looking for some applause━”

White wings flared up, unfurling in a flash. Water sloshed, splashing in a dozen different directions, sending droplets and rose petals over the banks in a wave.

Her angel was drenched.

She chuckled, swatting a sodden leaf off his nose. “Looks like the swans did bring us a gift. A useful one.” (+1 dried oak leaves, +1 elder leaves)

“Cheeky birds, aren’t they? Perhaps I should… thank them for their undying kindness.”

A light laugh. “Perhaps after you dry off and gather these h━ wait. Do you see that?”

Her brows furrowed. Amidst the reeds, something bobbed in the waters, entangled by the swinging cattails and swaying grasses. Something dark. Reaching down, she pulled it up.

A loon. Or at least… what used to be one.
    Now, it was nothing more than an empty shell. A body. (+4FP loon)

And the waters where it once lay swirled a faint rosy pink, fading with the rushing ripples of the current.

The bird… it hadn’t died too long ago. What if…

“Essie!” His voice caught, strung an octave too high. “Behind y━”

And hell erupted. A a fearsome force slammed into her, oozing strength and power. Her breath hitched as a beast spiralled into view, rearing its bulbous head with a piercing screech. The pits had summoned a demon.

And one of ire and flame.
    A wolverine.

Training flooded in. All those moons spent training through blood, sweat and tears, to make the elite guardship. It never mattered more now. Her claws raked the creature’s underbelly, deft and precise. But it didn’t release.

Those long, silver claws held her captive, a pinned bird in a cage.

The beast screeched once more, razor canines flashing, as the stench of rotten filth assaulted her senses. Choking. Another strike at its side. Her jaw clenched as the beast resisted, claws burrowing deeper. (-25% health for essie!)

“Hey, you!” A stick bounced off the beast’s head, enough to make it turn. Quinn.

“Yes, you! C’mere!” His paws thundered across the dirt, snagging the loon discarded at the side. “Get away from her! Look!” Gold eyes glinted, a thousand emotions swirling within those depths. He waved the dead bird. “You want it? Come get it!”

And... there was release.

The weight lifted from her chest, leaving her gasping for breath. The beast had left.
    But the battle was so far from over. Not when hell had unleashed upon this imperfect paradise.

Another screech splintered the silence.

Quinn.

Her head lifted from the dirt… just in-time to see him fall.
    Her best friend, her light, her angel.

✦✦✦
    She was running.

But time crawled. The harsh glint of the sun, the breeze skimming her cheek, the billowing clouds gathering above her head. Everything else didn’t matter. Stripped of sound and devoid of color, a soundless blurr fading into a void.

Until she saw him.

Her guardian angel… head cradled in a bed of scarlet roses and crimson rubies.
    Except that was fantasy. Reality was so so much worse. Unbearable.

No, no, no.

“Quinn?” She collapsed beside him, nose drifting to the soft spot between his ears. "Quinn, can you hear me?”

A long beat, then two. Three.

Starry eyes fluttered open, a light cough racking his chest. “Essie. You━”

“Shhhh, love.” Her head rested against his chest. “Save your strength. I’m going to get help, okay? Quinn?”

He was fading. Those soft, gold eyes dimmed as if a thief had snatched the glow of the stars from them.
    His touch kissed her cheek, gentle and sweet.

“Quinn, no.” Her voice cracked. “Hold on, don’t do this. Please.

His head leaned against hers. Within those starry eyes, there was the sun and the moon, the morning stars and the constellations, the galaxies, the universe and beyond. And… her, enraptured within the soft twinkle of those gold eyes.

The light within faded, dwindling, slipping away like the dawn.
    With it, her best friend, her stars, her moon and her light. Her love.

Her angel.

He was gone. (+1 star’s greetings)

✦ quinn has died! all explore restrictions regarding death now apply to this kitty,
    unless a revive item is used (remember that you do have one for opting-in)! </3

essie was also injured by that nasty wolverine! she'll need two herbs (any!)
    to prevent further health loss and one post of rest! ✦

xx
    totals (opted in for death!)

xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ essie (10% hunger), quinn (10% hunger)
    xxxxxname (00% hunger), name (00% hunger), name (00% hunger)

xx-25% health for essie (refer above!)
    xxxx↳ essie (75% health)

xxxp stats
    xxxx↳ +50XP for writing, +20XP for patrol sent
    xxxxxx+8XP for prey, +4XP for herbs, +10XP for predator battle

xxprey + herb finds for patrol
    xx+4FP loon
    xx+1 dried oak leaves, +1 elder leaves

xxitem finds
    xxxx↳ +1 star's greetings (starclan lines edit)

xxlevels
    xxxx↳ +92XP → level 3 (427/400XP) → level 4 (27/500XP)
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxImagecongrats! you've reached level four and received an additional +2FP, +2 herbs (your choice), +1 uncommon edit and +1 stellar remnants!

notes: n/a! </3
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me