Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby birdbones » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:00 am

rfgmpkfvttbip|CAVERNCLAN
rfgmphjgkfvttbipn/a | n/a
Image0000Image
0000𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘗000000000000000000000𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘗
00000|he/him|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|00000000|she/her|HP 100%|hup 0%|Sick: no|

rfgmphjggkfvttbip'I cant believe today is your first
rfgmphjggkfvttbipday as a warrior' exclaimed Froststep
rfgmphjggkfvttbip'I'm so proud of you' he continued
rfgmphjggkfvttbip'I cant believe i got your name too'
rfgmphjggkfvttbipSaid Sorrelstep. Froststep continued
rfgmphjggkfvttbipon ahead signalling Sorrelstep to follow
rfgmphjggkfvttbip'we're going to head towards the river
rfgmphjggkfvttbipit flows pretty quickly so it shouldn't
rfgmphjggkfvttbipbe frozen over. lets see if we can
rfgmphjggkfvttbipcatch some fish, theres bound to be
rfgmphjggkfvttbipsome around' Froststep and Sorrelstep
rfgmphjggkfvttbipwandered on, stopping occasionally
rfgmphjggkfvttbipto sniff the air for scent, apart from
rfgmphjggkfvttbipthe occasional swallow land prey was rare this time of year. Cavernclan was lucky to have a flowing river with at least some fish
rfgmphjggkfvttbipyear round. As the pair approached the river they could hear the rumble of flowing icy water, Froststep walked up to the river
rfgmphjggkfvttbipand sat just behind the reeds. 'Watch what i do' he said Sorrelstep watched closely as he extended his paw above the water,
rfgmphjggkfvttbipholding perfectly still. Sorrelstep saw a small shadow upstream heading towards them, moments later Froststep slammed his
rfgmphjggkfvttbippaw into the water. Managing to hook a fish with his claws, he flicked it onto the grass Froststep grabbed the fish stopping
rfgmphjggkfvttbip it from flopping around and quickly bit into its head, the fish ceased its struggling. 'See, just like that' Froststep said with a grin '
rfgmphjggkfvttbip I taught that one to Missingstar too, when we were both your age' he said triumphantly.

rfgmphjgkfvttbp𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘠 + 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘋𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘚
rfgmphjgkfvttbpnew prey:
rfgmphjgkfvttbpField mouse| 1 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpSwallowiuse| 2 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpFish000ouse| 3 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpLizard0ouse| 3 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpRabbitiouse| 4 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpHawkwouse| 5 FP
rfgmphjgkfvttbpnew predators:
rfgmphjgkfvttbpSnake | Found most often near the barren lands and forbidden forest.
rfgmphjgkfvttbpMountain lion | Found most often in the mountains and barren lands.
rfgmphjgkfvttbpFox | Found most often in the pines. (dark green area)
rfgmphjgkfvttbpNo prey to convert.

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘓 0
rfgmphjggkfvttbipExperience 0/100

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚
rfgmphjggkfvttbipNo active quests.

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘏 𝘖𝘗𝘛
rfgmphjggkfvttbipYes here

rfgmphjggkfvttbip𝘐𝘕𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠
rfgmphjggkfvttbipImageImageImageImagephjggImageImage
rfgmphjggkfvttbipImageImageImageImagephjggImageImage
Last edited by birdbones on Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:19 pm

I want to risk death!
Username: birdbones
Clan link: cavernclan

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[033.] ★ viv's explore replies ─ leaf-bare has blown in!

Postby Vivika » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:07 pm

CAVERNCLAN !
    user + clan link: birdbones + clan archive
    responding to: birdbones' last post
    xp stats: [opted-in for death rolls!]
    xx+40XP for writing, + 20XP for patrol sent
    xx+4XP for prey collected, +2XP for herbs found
    The roar of the river and her mentor's gentle laughter quenched the forest’s orchestra, rising above the songs and calls of the forest. Gold cattails spiraled amidst the reeds, twirling and spinning, lost in an eternal, enchanted dance.

But not for long.

Sorrelstep's head tilted as a tiny visitor swooped down, snagging a thin sliver from the waltzing reeds. Azure feathers with wisps of rosy hues shone, mesmerizing, in a sea of pale greens and tawny shades. A swallow.

And it wasn't done with its gathering spree, yet.

"Shhh, Froststep." Her tail touched her mentor's side, a playful motion for silence. "Look."

The swallow flitted to and fro, dipping through trees and sweeping under branches, a mere blur in the wind. She traced its path of dips and swirls as it shot forward, disappearing into a nearby bush.

Had it spotted her?

A soft chirp and the tiny creature emerged from the tangle of curls and fronds, chest puffed with pride. Within its beak, a sprig with dark, round berries.

"Go for it." Her mentor's side brushed against hers. Confidence emanated from Froststep’s direction, brimming with warmth and reassurance. Pointing a nose towards the bird, a grin tugged at his muzzle. "It's yours."

His grin was all the encouragement she needed.

She eased a breath in, taking a step forward and settling into a crouch. Her pawsteps were silent as she crept forward, slipping through the reeds.

The swallow was blissfully unaware, lost in a world of its own. And distracted by its bounty. Thoroughly distracted. The bird’s small talons grasped the round fruit as it pecked fervently at the treat. Its last treat.

It never saw her coming. (+2FP swallow, +1 juniper berries)

totals;
    xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ froststep (0% hunger), sorrelstep (0% hunger)

xx+66XP → level 0 (66/100XP)
    xx+2FP swallow
    xx+1 juniper berries

notes; hello + welcome to explore! we're really excited to have you on-board! ^^

a few small things to include in your next explore post ─ they are definitely easy to miss (especially with all the neat coding you created)! for your next explore post, if you could link your patrol kitties' adopt pages (froststep + sorrelstep) and list your word count somewhere, that'll be really helpful! everything else looks perfect! my pms are also always open if you ever have any questions or if you need a hand! <33

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stars V.2 • Explore #1

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:04 am

MistClan
Last Explore Post: None | Last Response Received: None

Miststar opened her eyes to the sight of fresh pale snow. Her whiskers twitched at the cold. She sat up, looking at her empty Clan. "Gosh, I need new Clan members," she mumbled. She got up and remembered how she was an old member of ThunderClan but branched off into her own Clan. She hesitated to step into the snow outside of her den, but she did it anyways. She hissed, realizing how cold the snow was. She weaved through the trees, trying to get to as many spots without snow to rest as possible. Then, she decided she will go on a patrol. She got her claws ready in case of any prey or enemies, and bounded off into the forest. (122 words^^)

-- cats on patrol
Miststar | She/her | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N

-- custom predators / prey
1 FP = scraps, bugs
2 FP = mouse, vole, shrew, small fish
3 FP = minnow, squirrel, frog
4 FP = rabbit, bird, owl, falcon
5 FP = hawk, eagle, vulture
-- level 0
experience: 0
-- items in inventory used
None
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
-- opted in to death?
No
-- inventory
prey | x0
herb | x0
Last edited by RoxyTBDW on Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:29 pm

-+-The Star Striders-+-
Previous Post || Previous Reply
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Meowjima opens his mouth in protest, where could they find any herbs in this weather? But before he could even get a word out, Sootnose spoke up. ``Of course we can get her some herbs! I'm sure Cloudedmoon wouldn't mind offering some herb``, she turns to Fennel. ``She's out Star Reader, I'm sure she has plenty of herbs to spare``. Meowjima begins to protest yet again, but Kittyu raises his tail, asking for silence. ``Just let Sootnose snag some herbs, we'll stay here and watch out for more raccoons``, he whispers to his friend. Meowjima just sighs and looks to the injured cat. ``Fine. Sootnose?`` The tortoiseshell cat turns around, walking over to the two toms. ``We'll stay here and watch over Fennel and their friend, can you go back to the Star Yard and grab some herbs?`` Sootnose nods and says a quick goodbye to the cats, rushing back to the Staryard. Fennel pads over to the toms with a weak smile. ``Thank you so much for helping, it means a lot to me``. Kittyu sits down near the pair of loners, trying to hold a conversation with the two. Meowjima stays near the entrance of the alleyway, keeping watch for potential danger.
-----------
Sootnose's hardened paw pads thumped against the concrete, her pace quickening when she spots the shiny, twisted fence surrounding the camp. She slinks under a gap in the fence and rushes over to the Star Reader's den. Cloudedmoon looks at the out of breath she-cat with confusion. ``I need some herbs, we found an injured cat and-``. Before Sootnose can get another word out, Cloudedmoon cuts her off. ``So that's why your patrol has taken so long? Hmph. You know we're short on herbs, Sootnose. Plus with this chill in the air, they'll be more scarce``. Sootnose pleads with Cloudedmoon for a few more moments before the Star Reader sighs and pulls out a single dried oak leaf. Sootnose looks at the pitiful herb and back to Cloudedmoon. ``Don't look at me like that, this is the best I can do!`` Cloudedmoon hisses. ``If I could offer more I would, be we have so little already. When you get back to the cat, chew the leaf and apply the poultice to her wound, this should help with infection until they can find more``. Sootnose nods and thanks Cloudednose, picking up the leaf carefully and leaving the camp quickly, worried Twistedstar would chew her out for taking herbs. Her paws carry her quickly, the concrete below her chilling her paws. Did I do the right thing?
-----------
Meowjima's head turns towards the sound of quick footsteps, sighing with relief when he scents Sootnose. She rushes past him and sits down by Fennel's friend, beginning to chew the dried oak leaf. She spots the gash on the she-cat's side and begins to spread the poultice on the wound. ``This should help with infection, I hope this is enough``, Sootnose says softly. Kittyu walks over to Meowjima, leaving the three alone. ``We should head back soon, it's getting dark``, Meowjima squints at the sky, the sun sinking slowly over the skyscrapers. Sootnose walks over to the toms, smiling. ``I think we're ready to go, I'm gonna check on Fennel before we leave``. Kittyu and Meowjima stand up, watching Sootnose chat with the loners.

[553 words]
-+-Cats on Patrol-+-

Sootnose
      HP-100% || HUP-20% || Sick N
      She/They
      Star Strider
      Meowjima
      He/Him
      Outsider
      Kittyu
      He/Him
      Outsider
    -+-level 4-+-
    experience- 151/400
    xxxxxxxx
    -+-active quest-+-
    The Star Striders- Helping Fennel's Friend
    The Tribe of Singing Wind- N/A
    xxxxxxxx
    items in inventory used
    x1 Dried Oak Leaf
    --
    --
-+-prey and herb inventory can be found here under the 'Explore Inventory' tab-+-
-+-custom prey and predators have been chosen here!-+-

-+-notes-+-
    -- n/a <3
    --
    --
    xxxx
    -+-prey and predators-+-
    a full list can be found here under the 'Predators & Prey' tab

-+-death opt-in-+-
    i am opted in for death rolls!
    --proof here!
-+-inventory-+-

-+-prey-+-
    1FP-bugs | x0
    1FP-scraps | x1
    2FP-crow scraps | x1
    2FP-mice | x1
    2FP-small bats | x0
    2FP-chipmunks | x0
    3FP-squirrels | x0
    3FP-pigeons | x0
    3FP-fish | x0
    4FP-crows | x0
    4FP-rats | x0
    4FP-seagulls | x2
    4FP-owls | x0
    5FP-raccoons | x1
    5FP-ducks | x0
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    -+-herbs-+-
    alder bark | x1
    chickweed | x2
    parsley | x1
    dried oak leaf | x1 --> x0
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Archaeopteryx. » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:41 pm

(Hey! There's no rush or anything, but it's been a couple of months since I received a response for my explore post, just want to make sure it didn't get lost or buried)

──────────────────────
it/its
─────────
Obsessive worldbuilder,
enjoyer of speculative fiction
and stories about apocalypses.

─────────
ImageImageImage
──────────────────────
Archaeopteryx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── explore reply !! ))

Postby faelyn » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:28 pm

xx
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
    it was almost as if a winter solstice had taken the place of wolfpaw’s heart. a heart that had been broken in more places that he couldn’t have thought he could ever bear… but it was engraved in his memories, the faded glint of those gold eyes. the flutteirng of those eyes sealing shut.

his mentor was gone.

ravendust was gone.
    with a soul fashioned of gold and silver alike, it was far from easy to forget those gold eyes. eyes that seemed always so radiant, so compassionate every moment whenever he arose to take on the day ahead.

but they were gone now, stolen from him like a precious treasure that he had never thought would be taken. not like this.
    his mentor, the one he had adored and looked up to, was gone. nothing more than a phantom frolicing in his memories. dancing in his dreams.

he felt numb. cold. dead inside like he, too, joined those gold eyes that had sealed shut. eyes that had gone to a place of hundreds of stars, thousands of constellations… and a million galaxies.
    galaxies that were yet to be discovered.

it didn’t hurt any less.
    because everywhere he went, all he could see was a ghost of what he lost. those gold eyes reflected in the soft glowing lights above, dark curls that were like mirrors to the shadows… and his voice, stern yet gentle, carved into the hush that had fallen over the patrol.

ravendust… he had taught him everything.
    from the way his footsteps cradelled him across the earth to how his eyes explored to each shadow… alert and on guard, still recalling the first lessons he had ever had with him. with ravendust.
    but if anything, it were those things he wanted to forget. to close it behind doors and never remember them again.

because whenever he did.. he remembered ravendust.
    his teacher. his mentor. the one who had given him a vibrant vision of his future, a path to follow, and he would, he always would.
    no matter how numb he felt.

“hey, genius!” like an angel whose voice was a feather in the silence, pastel curls trembled a little ways away, amber eyes bright as they closed in on his. doepaw. “you alright? you seem--”

“i’m okay, it’s fine, doepaw.” it was hard. hard to hide the shiver that poisioned the smooth nuance of his voice. hard to be remain cool-headed even as his heart seemed to fall apart as his mind unveiled the moments that had just gone by. an effort to process. heal.

but there was no healing from this.
    or was there?

“let him be, doepaw.” lyrical voice a little more downcast than usual, the tip of perchpaw’s tail was laced around doepaw’s, entangled together like a dance that seemed to blossom with a grace that seemed unearthly. surreal as together, they stumbled through the confines of the forest he had known for almost the entirety of his life.

“no, no.. it’s okay. i was a little distracted, doepaw was right to snap me out of it.” giving the pair a soft grin, however strained it might’ve been, it seemed to convince the two. a little smile was all it took to convince them he was alright. wasn’t he?

because starsight didn’t seem convinced.
    every side glance… every little flick of his eyes towards him was a reminder that someone was watching him. someone knew what lay beneath the little smiles and fickle lies to hide the truth.
    the truth that his mentor was gone.

if only, he was a little stronger. a little more numb to the ache of his own heart.
    if only, he had just a little more time… time to twist what had just happened around to an outcome that would hurt less. but, all of those pointless if-onlies would never take back what had already happened. what the stars had decided ravendust’s fate to be.

“wolfpaw.”
    he startled. startled out of his wandering thoughts of the spirits that danced above in the starry skies. startled out of the memory of gold eyes that seemed almost taunting the more he pondered them, the more ran the distant memories over and over again.

“i-starsight? wha-”
    “we’ve scented a patrol somewhere nearby. a foregin patrol.”

every ivory bone buried deep within him seemed to freeze, an icy chill adorning his blood like a snowdrop in the dead of winter. “a patrol? are they intruding?”

“we don’t know for certain, but perchpaw and doepaw don’t seem to be at their peak.” voice dropping to an almost grave tone, teal eyes fluttered to meet his. eyes that seemed to pierce his soul, and that seemed to read all of the secrets engraved on it. “it is a risk, but one we may have to take.”

“are you suggesting we investigate?”

for a moment, only silence was upon starsight’s lips. a twinkling silence that seemed almost deafening as those piercing eyes turned towards him once more.
    “for the good of the clan.. yes.” head held with a grace that seemed regal in the the gold glow that embellished reality, teal eyes froliced towards the two that had gained their balance. barely. “i have already spoken with perchpaw, doepaw and shreddedmoon, and they seem to agree.”

“alright, then.”

“you should take the lead.” there was a little pause as starsight met his gaze once more. “i’ll be right behind you, making sure everyone is keeping up.”

the moments that passed by seemed like an eternity.
    a forever trance of time as the he followed the trail of bitter aromas… fragrances that led to the edge of the border where an unfamiliar patrol of cats wandered, hushed chatter blossoming ever so quietly. it seemed clear they weren’t trespassing…
    well, not yet at least..
    A PATROL HAS BEEN SPOTTED AT THE EDGE OF ELMCLAN'S BORDER! WILL THE CATS ON THE PATROL IGNORE OR CONFRONT THEM?
┌────────────────────────────────────────┐

totals;;
// +0% hunger (no free posts left) // +0fp // +0 herbs // level 1 (6/200) -> level 3 (76/400) // xxxxxxxxxxx

LEVEL UP X2! <3
LEVEL 1 -> LEVEL 2 // + 1 FP, 1 HERB (OF YOUR CHOICE), +1 COMMON EDIT
LEVEL 2 -> LEVEL 3 // +2 FP, +1 HERB (OF YOUR CHOICE, +1 NR MYO

words written exp;; + 560 exp
patrol exp;; + 10 exp
food + herb exp;; + 0 exp
additional exp;; + n/a
death opt;; n/a
total exp;; + 570 exp

└────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by faelyn on Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:36 pm

MutatedCry wrote:(Hey! There's no rush or anything, but it's been a couple of months since I received a response for my explore post, just want to make sure it didn't get lost or buried)

hi there!! <3 your post is actually claimed by one of the writers! they are probably just a little busy at the moment and haven't gotten around to do your post (or in the progress of responding), and will get your reply up as soon as they can! ^^
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:35 am

The four cats- and three travel companions made their way back into the woods. It was clear Peachcrown was still a bit shaken up, her eyes wandering at the faintest blow of the wind. Peachcrown suddenly tensed as she heard leaves crashing, whipping around in shock. But it was only a gray squirrel, running amongst the frosted leaves. Albie fluttered off of Bolin’s shoulders as the cat took the chance to snatch up the squirrel in his jaws.

Gray tucked himself between Rosetta’s paws, both seeming a little unsettled. Bolin looked back at his fellow companions, frowning. “Don’t be so down, this will be a nice meal for us all! I don’t even smell the fox, I’m sure it’s long gone.” He said with a huff, Albie flying overhead as Bolin made his way forward to lead the group again.

Wanderer, quickly hurried in front of Bolin assertively. “Why don’t I take the lead, a fox is no laughing matter. You can keep an eye out for prey in the back.” He said firmly. Bolin glared at him slightly before trudging to the back of the group, but knew better than to talk back to Wanderer.

Peachcrown and Rosetta exchanged glances, before the group continued forward again.

[ +3 FP (Squirrel), +3 XP ]

The group managed to make it to where they had first seen the fox, only to find stale scents and nothing new. Bolin flicked his tail, “All the better for hunting then, no silly fox to bother us.” He said with a grin. Gray’s ears flipped back against her back anxiously, the idea of a fox even close by making her uneasy. Rosetta picked up on this, “Why don’t I go look for herbs while the rest of you hunt? With the cold here now, we surely need them. Plus, Gray is very good at sniffing out herbs.” She said, her companion gaining confidence with her words.

Wanderer nodded, “Good idea, Peachcrown can accompany you, while Bolin can come hunt with me. If that’s alright with you, Peachcrown?” He offered. She nodded, “Of course!” She answered brightly, the two cat duos splitting up to gather resources.

Rosetta sighed, looking at Peachcrown. “Bolin sure has a hot head sometimes, doesn’t he?” She murmured. Peachcrown shrugged, “I suppose he isn’t that bad. I’m just glad we have Wanderer here. He’s a good authoritarian figure.” She said, collecting some Foxglove seeds. “Good find,” Rosetta purred, “Do you have your eyes on him?” She asked. Peachcrown became startled, “What? No, of course not. You probably do, if anything.” She said, sticking her tongue out at her teasingly. Rosetta chuckled, “Whatever you want to believe.”

Wanderer and Bolin walked together, ears perked for sounds of prey. Bolin looked over, “You know, you don’t have to act like the boss around here. You’re still new, doesn’t mean you need to try and control us.” Wanderer then frowned, “I’m not trying to control anyone, but someone needs to take charge on a patrol, so we all can act in unison.” He said. But Bolin wasn’t paying attention, too busy stalking a vole that had rustled within sight. He easily caught it, looking back to Wanderer. “You talk too much, keep your eyes focused.” Bolin said lowly, “Let’s get back and meet with the others.” Wanderer opened his jaws to reply, but held back a sharp comment. He instead dipped his head, and followed Bolin to meet up with the others.

[ +2 FP (Vole), +1 Foxglove Seeds, +3 XP ]

[ +35 XP for 577 Words Written ]
[ +10 XP for Patrol Sent ]
[ +0% Hunger for Squirrelpaw, 10% Hunger for the Rest ]

Total:
[ +51 XP, +3 FP (Squirrel), +2 FP (Vole), +1 Foxglove Seeds ]

Level 4 (471/500) —> Level 5 (22/650)

Congrats, you’ve reached level 5! You’ve received +3 FP, +2 Herbs, +1 Random Custom, and +150 SD!

┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[034.] ★ viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:44 am

THE STAR STRIDERS !
    user + clan link: bigfrog4231 + clan archive
    responding to: bigfrog4231's last post
    xp stats: [opted-in for death rolls!]
    xx+70XP for writing, + 20XP for patrol sent, +30XP for npc quest
    xx+8XP for prey collected, +6XP for herbs found, +2XP for item found
    And the lost soul rose with wings like the dawn.

A small smile twitched on Sootnose's muzzle as the injured molly rested her head against the loner's shoulder. Perhaps that dried oak leaf had done some good. She took a tentative step closer.

The pair didn’t seem to notice her. They seemed lost in a world of their own ━ twin souls intertwined by a friendship that spanned worlds. Adventures. Friends bound by a steady bond, at ease and… comfortable, around each other. There was acceptance ━ gentle and sweet in the breeze.

Something so lost in a world seething with cynicism and hubris. Judgement.

In another world, that molly would be an angel. In another world, where her coat wasn't marred with mud and soot. In another world, where thistles didn't snare those soft curls. But perhaps she already was.

Those eyes… like embers kissed by the heat of flames, enduring amidst a hearth. Eyes holding promises of grand adventures under sea coves and mountain ranges. Eyes with a vibrance, a glimmer of a vivacious soul enduring underneath dirt and grime.

The molly's tail flicked, a gentle beckon to come closer.

"Oh!" Sootnose blinked, offering a quick duck of her head. "My apologies, I… didn't mean to intrude. I just came to see if everything was alright and if you needed anything else?"

Fennel’s head lifted. “No, no ━ don’t apologize. Please. A familiar crooked grin played on the edges of their muzzle. “You’ve done enough. You and your friends. I can’t thank you enough.”

They paused, a slight furrow deepening the small space between their brows. “I wish I could offer you something. I usually have something around, but with all this,” they waved a paw, “... going on, I didn’t get the chance━”

A light tap brought the loner’s head swiveling around to the molly beside them. A quick flick of their ear and a silent conversation flowed, fluid motions of ear flicks and waved tails, along with head tilts.

The molly was… mute.

Her jaws parted. Of course… yet it didn’t hinder them. Not one bit. Instead, they worked around it, weaving a silent dance, each watching attentively. Her head tilted as the molly eased something off her neck; a silver pendant with a raindrop at the center, capturing the world around ━ colors and shapes frozen in a single, crystallized raindrop.

The molly nosed it towards her, resting the trinket next to her paw. Ember eyes met hers, holding it for a moment. A silent expression of gratitude… and perhaps something else. Understanding? (+1 common myo)

“Thank you.” Sootnose dipped her head, gently stringing the trinket through her jaws. “I... should be on my way, now. Good luck, you two. I wish you well!” With a parting smile, she headed off, tracing her steps back to the front of the alley. “Meowjima? Kittyu?”

“Right here.” Meowjima slipped from beneath a broken crate, releasing a soft huff. “Everything alright with that loner?”

“Yeah, I think so!” Her head tilted. “The molly… she offered me━”

“Got the silly rascal. Finally.” Kittyu dropped a large, plump rat in-front of her paws, a snort leaving his jaws. “Been trying to get that little critter caught in the pipes for ages.” He shook himself. “We ready to go?” (+4FP rat)

Meowjima cleared his throat. “Just about. Any luck with herbs?”

“Oh… uh.” Herbs. She’d been so caught up with the loner and their friend… Cloudedmoon would not be pleased. One herb gone in-exchange for a trinket and in leaf-bare? Her heart sank. “Maybe━ oh!

The crinkle of leaves against the pavement crept close, spun forth by the gentle breeze. And with it, the sweet aroma of herbs and earthy bark. Perhaps… perhaps there was hope in the wind tonight. (+1 borage leaves, +1 alder bark, +1 lungwort)

totals;
    xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ sootnose (30% hunger), meowjima (30% hunger), kittyu (30% hunger)

xx+136XP → level 4 (287/500XP)
    xx+4FP rat
    xx+1 borage leaves, +1 alder bark, +1 lungwort
    xx+1 common myo

notes; n/a, thank you for updating your explore code! <3

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Vivika on Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me