Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Omens | Warriors ARPG | HALLOWEEN EVENT by imperials

Based on Click to view
Artist imperials [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
56 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Omens | Warriors ARPG | HALLOWEEN EVENT

Postby imperials » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:54 pm

x
x
──────────────── ◆ ────────────────
questing • nurserylevelingshop
artist search • nursery artist search • faq • discord
cat archiveitem bankcustoms & transfers
archive updates/leveling upextensive information guide
- - -
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ).
Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark
on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors.
your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred
cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan
[ this ARPG is semi-realistic. huge emphasis on the semi. ]

Announcements wrote:10/7/2020
Feel free to join our Discord server!

10/25/2020
Halloween Event
Last edited by imperials on Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 25 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby imperials » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:54 pm

RULES

** rules are subject to change at any given time as deemed fit

Basic Rules

◆ All CS rules apply ! If you are concerned about what would be considered okay for CS, please check out the rules here ;; xxx
      ◆ Please do not chat/spam the main thread. Head over to the discord for any community discussion other than questions or founder form posts.
      ◆ There is no limit to how many adopts you can win in a given time. BUT you can only win two event rares PER event
      ◆ You can change your cats names at any time without filling out an archive updates form! BUT if you wish to change your Clans name, you MUST fill out an archive updates form.
        ◆ Only post founder forms on the main page when an artist opens a free or commissioned slot!
        ◆ You may only claim your free founder ONCE. You cannot claim your free founder if you won one in an adopt.
      ◆ Do not advertise in any way on any of the Omens threads. Please go to the community discord for that.
      ◆ If you wish to transfer your cats out of Omens, please contact imperials.
      ◆ You may post a trading form only TWICE per month. Monthly rollover for posting forms is CS rollover to the next month. CATS MUST BE OWNED FOR EXACTLY 1 MONTH BEFORE BEING TRADED. IE: You get a cat on 10/11/2020. You cannot trade or gift that cat until it is 11/11/2020
      ◆ If you are banned from Omens, you are allowed to use your cats as deemed fit, but they must be transferred off of the Omens lines and you are not allowed to participate or post on any of the community threads, events, etc.
      ◆ Make sure all links related to your cats ( this includes links to DA, Toyhouse, Youtube, CS, etc, ) are appropriate and PG ! If they are found to be not, you will be given a strike or banned from the ARPG
      ◆ Clans can have any sort of name as long as it is appropriate. Please feel free to have fun w/ rank names etc. Though if you have made-up ranks for your clan and you are trying out for a cat, please make sure to explain somewhere what the rank means.
      ◆ This being said, No, under any cirumstance, are NFSW topics ( images, etc ), nudity, major gore, etc etc allowed to be associated with the ARPG and it's cats. These will result in an immediate ban. Minor Gore will be accepted as wars / battles / fights do happen within warrior cats. Please put a "warning" over all MINOR gore though please. ( minor gore includes ever so slight blood ( less than 5% of the art piece itself + small cuts )
      ◆ Please do not spotlight anybody ( in a rude way of course ). Do not mention banned users, kicked users, unnecessary topics, political comments, or induct in rude behavior.
      ◆ Respect everybody. If you have something rude to say, don't say it at all.

Staff Rules

◆ Guest Artists may make:
      - 1 common custom cat (common edits and below) upon hiring. 1 PB that can be redeemed at any time.
      - Adopts ONLY. No Customs, Founders, or Nursery Batches (Unless they are a Nursery Guest Artist, in which they are only allowed to make Nursery Batches, and No Customs, Founders, OR Main Thread Adopts)

◆ Artists may make/can have:
      - 1 uncommon custom cat upon hiring
      - Provided that the Artist is active: An artist will recieve 1 common custom cat and 1 uncommon cat MYO per month as long as they are active and have posted more than 3 adoptables, customs, founders, or nursery batches.
      - Will recieve a special birthday rare custom cat provided that they are active.
      - Can make Adoptables, paid customs, paid breedings, free breedings, and fouders.
      - Can have up to 2 clans before level 15.

◆ Artists should:
      - Be active and a respectable member in the community. (3+ months of innactivity will result in a removal of the team unless otherwise spoken with imperials)
      - Make all adopts on oekaki
      - Open only 5 customs slots at a time. (all must be completed before opening again)
      - Use the agree price system for customs, founders, and nusery breedings
      - Judge competitions, completely RUs/etc, and complete orders in a timely matter (1 month)
      - Can take only up to 3 nursery batches at a given time. All batches must be completed before claiming more.

◆ Artists / Staff should NOT:
      - Post kit designs without the adult designs already done on the canvas
      - Make mutation edits that are not yet revealed without imperials' permission
      - Take more customs or nursery batches before your current orders are not completed yet

CAT / CLAN RULES

◆ the extra face reference is OPTIONAL. BUT it is NOT optional if the cat has scarring on their face. The extra reference is to be used for any designs that are covered up by scarring etc.
      ◆ any sort of cat designs are welcome as long as they are 25% realistic color-wise. faux designs and designs that could not happen in real life are completely acceptable ! though cats cannot have defining designs like a perfect square, writing, hearts, etc. although, feel free to be authentic if you'd like.
        ◆ cats are allowed to have up to 75% of their coloration be unrealistic colors. ( ie: 75% of the cat has a light purple tinted tabby coat while the other 25% is white ) ( please note that you will need the correct myo for you to make an unrealistic colored cat )
      ◆ cats can be any gender, sexuality, etc and breed in the nursery. any discrimination or hate within the ARPG about this will be dealt with accordingly.
      ◆ currently, you can only own one clans until you reach level 15. for more information on leveling up, please check out information on leveling up below.
      ◆ You cannot, under any circumstance, change the design on your cat/s. if you would like for scars, etc, to be added to your cat. please fill out a form and post it on the official omen's archive updates thread after you make them and get approval from a staff member.
      ◆ your clans can only be filled with official Omen cats. ( no ocs )
        ◆ this does not include the exemption of 'filler-cats' and NPC cats like outside rouges, starclan cats, and darkforest cats
      ◆ you must create a thread for your clan within a month. if you have lacked to do so, then after that month, your founder will be readopted and rehomed to someone else. Within your clan, you can only have 1 founder total. though other cats can become leader alongside the founder, your founder will always be your starting cat.
        ◆ You are allowed to have as many number of Loners, Rouges, or Kittypets, as you’d like. cats do not have to be 'within' your clan per-say. NPCs, are alright as well as long as they STAY NPCs and are not technically ‘within’ the clan. NPCs include mentions of past kin, starclan cats, dark forest cats, quest NPCs, etc.
      ◆ you may only redeem your free founding cat, ONCE. please do not repost founder forms. your form will be claimed in due time. if your form has not been claimed in 2 weeks ( 14 days ) please dm myself or another staff member.
      ◆ you CANNOT sell your Omens cats for any sort of currency if they were not bought. you cannot sell your cats for anymore than you spent on them. this includes price for them to be made and any art that comes with them.
      ◆ you may only receive one cat batch every 2 weeks. although, your cat must wait a month ( 30 days ) before breeding again, and all kits from the previous litter must be grown before another litter can be accepted ( from that same cat / breeding pair ). please only post nursery forms when the nursery is OPEN / an artist is opening a nursery slot.
        ◆ if the artist who completed your nursery batch has not grown your kittens within 1 week, please contact imperials. cat growths must be completed by artists before the batch is posted!
Last edited by imperials on Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 17 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Getting Started / Founders

Postby imperials » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:55 pm

GETTING STARTED

Step 1 : To begin your journey, you can either get your founder through normal adoptions or you can get it for free which you can only redeem once.
        ◆ To redeem your custom founder, please fill out the form below. You must wait for an artist to post that they are opening founder slots for you to post your form! Your form will be ignored if you post it when an artist has not opened slots.
        ◆ You may only redeem your free custom founder once.
        ◆ Please include any scars / oddities in "appearance", for your founder
        ◆ Your founder cannot include any lineart edits besides scars ( missing limbs / tails / blindness / etc included )

FOUNDERS

you may only redeem your founder form once. your founder must have semi-realistic colors for cats but the cats designs + eye color can be as unrealistic as you'd like. (designs cannot be 'straight edged' per-say though. they cannot have jagged edges, strict shapes, letters, numbers, signs, etc.)

10/6/2020: You are allowed to create your own founder if you choose to not wait for a free slot, paid slot, or an adoptable. To redeem your founder and create them yourself, please post the form below and under 'OTHER', state that you will be creating them yourself. Your form will then be quoted by a member of staff and you will be given permission to create your founder under the 'CUSTOMS & TRANSFERS' thread. Your founder must be approved by a member of staff after it is posted and the appropriate information is given.

Standard Price List
    ***Note: Artists have different opinions on what is considered simple, standard, complex, and challenging. Please respect this and pay appropriately based on their guidelines. Some artists will open up free founder slots as well. Please respect that not all artists do this and do not beg for your form to be chosen.

The guide below is a standard for what artists can use to price their founder customs. Artists can choose to follow this guide or not.

Simple: 25 C$ / 150 da points (ie: solid colors, minor designs like patches, etc)
    Standard: 40 C$ / 200 da points (ie: tabbies, high-white, etc)
    Complex: 50 C$ / 250 da points (ie: calicos, points etc)
    Challenging: 60 C$ / 300 da points (ie: torties, bengals, etc)

founder variants: shortfur, mediumfur, longfur (mainecoon)

Code: Select all
    [b]Founder Form:[/b]
    [size=85][list][b]username:[/b]
    [b]founder name:[/b]
    [b]founder gender:[/b]
    [b]eartufts?:[/b]
    [b]whiskers?:[/b]
    [b]eyelashes?:[/b]
    [b]appearance:[/b] ( please include fur length )
    [b]other:[/b] [/list][/size]

Step 2 : Create a Thread for your new clan ( IE: Rainclan )
        • Your thread can be laid out however you'd like. You may have it on any sort of site ( DA, Sta.sh, TH, your own website, etc ) But it must be easily accessible ( no personal information, images, etc )

Step 3 : Leveling up & Questing ( All leveling up information can be found [url]here[/url] ) ( All questing information can be found [url]here[/url] )
Last edited by imperials on Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leveling

LEVELING UP YOUR CLAN

Welcome to Omens Leveling Guide. Leveling in this ARPG is the action of completing prompts, writing about your clan, gaining cats, etc.
    When you have completed a level, please post the form on the [url]leveling+ thread[/url].

You start at level 1. You MUST complete all the tasks below level 1 to get to level 2.
      ◆ You must complete all prompts before being able to level up to the next level
      ◆ You can use any cat you’d like for the prompts unless specified ( IE: You need to use your leader specifically for a prompt and cannot use a cat who isn’t the leader )
      ◆ At every level 15, you are allowed to make a new clan. BUT, this does not mean every +15 levels. In your original clan, you must reach level 15 to make a secondary clan. If you wish to make a third clan, you must reach level 15 in your secondary clan as well.
      ◆ You cannot reuse art / writing prompts that have been used in quests, events, etc.
      ◆ All art / writing must be done by you or commissioned for you.
        ◆ When working on a prompt that ensures a Cat being found as a reward, you can draw / describe what said cat will look like. Based on your description or art provided, is how the cat will be designed in the end.

◆ Any art created must be at least lined ( clean, but sketchy lines are alright, same with pixels ) and colored. Art can be anything ( headshot, bust, fullbody, scene ) unless specifically stated. ( IE: you must draw a scene for level __ prompt )

◆ All writing prompts must be at least 200 words unless specified otherwise. ( IE: you must have 500 words for level __ prompt )

Level 1 - cat limit: founder + 1 cat
      ◆ Get your founder
      ◆ Make your clan a thread
      ◆ Describe your clan’s territory (OR make a map)

Level 2 - cat limit: founder + 5 cats
      ◆ Give your founder a personality (min. 100 words)
      ◆ Giver your founder a history
      ◆ Describe/Create your camp

Level 3 - cat limit: founder + 10 cats
      ◆ Draw or Describe how your founder created your clan
      ◆ Give at least one of your cats a history and personality (200+ words each)
      ◆ Describe your clans prey list and predator list (min. 20 words)

Level 4 - cat limit: founder + 15 cats
      ◆ Describe your clan’s reputation (50 words min.)
      ◆ Describe your clans traditions (min. 300 words)
      ◆ Write about or draw a scene of your choice (min. lined and colored w/ bg OR 500 words min.)

Level 5 - cat limit: founder + 20 cats
      ◆ Write about or draw your cats patrolling the territory (min. lined and colored w/ bg OR 500 words min.)
      ◆ Write about or draw a scene of a clan meeting (min. lined and colored w/ bg OR 500 words min.)
      ◆ Write about or draw two cats who are in some sort of a relationship

Level 6 - cat limit: founder + 25 cats
      ◆ Write about or draw your cats hunting within the territory (min. lined and colored w/ bg OR 500 words min.)
      ◆ Write about or draw your founder (or current leader) having a dream with their ancestors (min. lined and colored w/ bg OR 500 words min.)

Level 7+ - cat limit: +5 cats per level
      ◆ Write about or draw a scene of your choice (min. lined and colored w/ bg OR 500 words min.)

Level 15
        ◆ Congrats ! You have reacted Level 15. If you would like. You are now able to create a new clan and start that clan from scratch. You may use one of your cats from your current clan ( for plot purposes ) to make the new clan or re-submit a new founder form with identification that you are at level 15 and can redeem another form. ( or you can purchase a custom ticket )

Level 16+ - cat limit: +5 cats per level
Last edited by imperials on Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

F.A.Q.

res
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff / Strikes & Bans

Postby imperials » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:56 pm

OWNER:
    imperials

ADMIN:
    skywalker,

ARTISTS:
    weegeestar5
    ataraxic_king
    Only_Sky
    AJ.
    hawkfire102
    Surgefire
    apricott

GUEST ARTISTS:
    MutatedCry

MODS:
    Swishy & broken
Last edited by imperials on Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Support Us !

res banner
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve

Reserve
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Omens | OPEN FOR MARKING!

Postby imperials » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:57 pm

Open for Markings!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | Warriors ARPG | OPEN FOR MARKING!

Postby mochahearts » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Mark! Aaa there so cute! Imma keep an eye for artist search
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xx
mochahearts / Artist!
Art shop / TH / OC trades/ Trade me / 🤎
mochahearts

My pets