Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open

Postby Endlessechoes » Mon May 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Username: endlessechoes
Fur type: Long fur please c:
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Dilute calico with soft green eyes. (Thank you in advance to whoever claims <3 I also edited my form to calico instead of caliby, I hope that’s not a problem!)
100 words about their territory/where your cats will live:
The Tribe of Flowering Horizons lives in an environment similar to southern Alaska, with mild springs and autumns, warm summers, and freezing winters. The Tribe lives along the coast, with rolling wildflower meadows and temperate rainforest making up the majority of the territory. In our geographical terms, the tribe is along the lower part of Alaska extending into Canada. A particularly large river flows along the northern edge of the territory, and marks the cutoff due to the cats not being able to cross safely. Bubbling streams and brooks aren’t an uncommon occurrence in the territory either. The tribe’s camp lies nestled along the northern, more mountainous part of the coast. The rocky hills by the camp extend up into a waterfall where the healer speaks with the ancestors.

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods - Open

Postby Sixbane » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:56 am

I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods - Summer event

Postby Audria » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:47 pm

Mark!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxline
line
line

xxxxxxxxxxA U D R I A
xxxxShe/her • Adult • THFR
xxxxxxxxxxxxinactive
Audria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:51 pm

mark!
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jeepher97 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:56 pm

mark ;;
"Friendship Is The Key To Happiness"
TH
Jeepher97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:06 am

Username: Midnightkitkat
    100 words (minimum) about their territory/where your cats will live:
    The land that makes up most of the territory is a vast marshland. Large expanses of reeds, grasses, and water contribute to it's appearance. Camp is located on the highest point alongside a grove of Cypress trees in an effort to provide safe exits in the event of flooding. The prey and predators that make up this location are what one could find in the Everglades and surrounding marshes. Strong and sleek swimmers thrive here while those with thicker fur and without these skills struggle. A road harbors the eastern most end of the territory with the west dropping farther off into mostly water.
    [104]

Fur type: Short fur
    Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:
    Mainly going off of/inspired by this cat? A young tom who isn't quite sure where he is. Barn cat that got dropped off.
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:43 pm

Username: dino cat
The herblands had numerous herbs scattering the ground. There was catnip, alder bark, and blackberry leaves. It was prime space for a clan to move in. The cats that were to move there would have to be rather good at hunting. The land was full of plants, but the animals could hide well and were fast. The young tom that found it was perfectly suited for this area. He had good senses and was skilled in hunting. He found it when he was chased from his old clan. He had been trained lightly in medicine because his sister was going to be the medicine cat. His father was a traitor so the family was kicked out and they all split up.
Fur type: Long fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt: Image
Last edited by ZeroToInfinity on Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby felid » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:40 am

Username: Alphas
On the brinks of the Amazonian wetlands, where foods such as frogs and small birds are plentiful. Jagged trees smother the riverbanks and the rich, moist soil serves as an easy dwelling for the numerous sprouting plants. The skies are densely covered with foliage, seemingly so for miles. Though these feral felines enjoy the smooth water, they must be wary of the various snakes, crocodillians, birds of prey, and larger mammals that roam these tropics. Cats that call this marsh home are generally quite agile- the slower cats are often devoured by stealthy predators. The Amazon life is a survival of the fittest- hit all the marks or die. These former house pets have adapted to the heat with their constant shedding of fur and their high alertness. These cats often think on their feet and are quick to make decisions.

Fur type: Long fur, short fur, hairless: I'd love to have short fur to match the cats' surroundings.

Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**
I'd love a torbie, caliby, or any other bicolor tabby. I'd prefer it if the levels of white spotting were minimal to slightly over average.

ImageImage
felid, noun: a member of the Felidae family

he/him - Dutch - avid reader - obsessed with hollow knight and typology
felid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:00 pm

Mark
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimelordSnowy » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:55 am

Username: TimelordSnowy
A great oak tree deep in a forest. Dens carved into the roots and lower hanging branches. Lake on one end of the territory with a river flowing into it. A waterfall hiding a cave where the river originates. Prey is plentiful and the cats live in peace. They seem to have a special connection to their ancestors and dead. The highest branches of the great oak are believed to be the closest one can get to their ancestors spirits. The cave in the waterfall is another way, a place where the spiritually connected go every so often when they need advice.

Fur type: Long Fur
Inspiration/preferences/design prompt:**
A silver classic(? I think its called?) tabby cat. Preferably a bit darker then normal. He's supposed to be blind so if that could somehow be conveyed that would be cool but its fine if not. Id like something eye color wise like the last picture. Standout and different if possible due to story reasons. Just mystical/mythical as much as you can while staying natural if ya get it? He's connected to the spirits and he's a mysterious cat in general. If that could be portrayed in the art if possible thatd be cool. Otherwise have at it :)
Here some pics for inspiration.

1. 2.3.4.

This is Pickle.He is my friend

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
TimelordSnowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me