Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[004.] ★ viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:51 am

PEACECLAN !
    The frigid breeze whipped at Silverstar’s coat as she lapped up her fill of water. She shivered. It was freezing, and the wind certainly did not help. She needed to find… cover. Something to shelter her from the freezing winds. Her gaze wandered the banks of the river, searching.

There. A boulder.
    It would help shield her from the cold.

Pushing herself to her paws, she headed in the boulder's direction. Her pawsteps crunched in the ivory snow, and as she ventured closer, a few scraps caught her eye, along with a few green herbs tangled near the bottom of the massive rock. (+1FP scraps, +1 mallow leaves, +1 catchweed)

Silverstar gathered the herbs and scraps, carrying them in her jaws. She settled behind the boulder with a soft sigh. It was warmer here and the wind couldn't quite reach her─

“Hello there!” A calico molly stepped out from behind the boulder, her tail streaming from behind her. “The name’s Furzetuft and… I need your help.” Her head tilted. “It seems that I lost my friend somewhere out in this cold weather! Do you think you could help me look for them?”

Furzetuft has appeared and is looking for her friend! Does Silverstar help her out (yes/no)?

totals;
    xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (two free posts left!)
    xxxx↳ silverstar (0% hunger)

xx+18XP → level 0 (18/100XP)
    xx+1 FP scraps
    xx+1 mallow leaves, + 1 catchweed

notes; n/a! <3

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

MISTCLAN !
    A warm smile curved Furzetuft’s muzzle as Echostar offered her the mouse. The calico molly placed a paw on it, quietly looking the catch over, before dipping her head in-return. “Thank you,” she murmured. Her head lifted, curls bouncing with the movement. “Here! Just wait a second… I have something for you!”

The calico molly disappeared into a nearby thicket, ducking underneath a low-hanging branch. She pushed aside a small flat stone with a paw, revealing a hole stuffed full with moss. Reaching in, she tugged the moss away to reveal a tiny brown shell.

“Here it is! Now, this is really cool ─ watch!” Her eyes sparkled. Carefully, she touched a paw to the shell. It glowed. A soft tawny gold, lighting up like the pale hues of moonlight. Furzetuft slid the shell toward Echostar. “It’s yours now. A token of my gratitude.” (+1 uncommon edit for helping furzetuft out!)

Offering one last dip of her head to Echostar, the calico molly set off, waving her tail in farewell.

Echostar tilted her head, inspecting the shell. A glowing shell? Odd. It… wasn’t something the patrols found often. What did it even do? She shook out her coat. Perhaps she should take this to the clan and─

Movement flashed.

A tiny mouse scurried across the forest floor, making a bee-line for the thicket. Whirling around, Echostar pounced, paws outstretched to catch the creature─

She stumbled back as a branch swung into view, grazing the top of her nose. She hissed softly. Curse that low-hanging branch. How had that calico molly gone around it so fast? Echostar slipped underneath the branch, gaze searching for that flicker of movement. Nothing. The mouse was nowhere to be seen. (-5% health for echostar ─ no herbs or rest needed! no herbs or food found on patrol! </3)

totals;
    xx+10% hunger for each patrol cat
    xxxx↳ echostar (20% hunger)
    xx-5% health for echostar (no herbs or rest needed!)
    xxxx↳ echostar (95% health)

xx+35XP → level 1 (163/200XP)
    xx-2FP mouse (for trading with furzetuft!)
    xx+1 uncommon edit (for trading with furzetuft!)

notes; n/a! <3

Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Explore

Postby SushiFoxx » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:22 am

Tribe of crashing stones
Last post | Last Response Received
Sky stared up in the cave and decided to go on a brief walk hoping that would clear her mind, She padded out of the cave fluffing out to keep warm so looked at some of the trees and saw a brief flash of movement. The cat stared at her and she smiled, it was just one of their friendly species, the cheese cat. They were no threat to the cats of the tribe luckily. She waved her tail at the cheese cat smiling. The small cheese cat bowed and disappeared into what seemed nothing. Sky shook her head and kept walking, scenting the air for any prey she could catch to help the tribe.
[ 115 words ]

--cats on patrol
Sky | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 116

--inventory
Fish | 2fp | 1
Vole | 2fp | 1
Rabbit | 4fp | 1
1fp of my choice

Hawkweed | 0 | 1
Rush | 0 | 1
Chickweed | 0 | 1
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
--items in inventory used
n/a
-- active quests:
none!
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:52 am

lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Peaceclan || Explore #2

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:15 am

PeaceClan
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received

Silverstar's heart beat a little faster at the sight of the mysterious cat.

The cat looked expectantly at Silverstar, curious what her answer would be.

"Y-yes! Of course. Where did you see her last?" Silverstar mewed.
[center][ 36 words ]

--cats on patrol
Silverstar | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: Not sick
--level 0
experience: 18XP

--inventory

Scraps | 1 FP

x1 Mallow leaves
x1 Catchweed
Any items used this post (or eaten)
N O N E

I'm picking my own!
new prey:
Scraps | 1FP
Vole | 2FP
Mouse | 2FP
Squirrel | 3FP
Rabbit | 4FP
Crow | 4FP
new predators:
Foxes, badgers, snakes, coyotes
Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? Nope!
[/center]
Last edited by coffee.berry on Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:44 am

I want to risk death!
    Username: nio
    Clan link: MesaClan

I'm picking my own!
    new prey:
    tarantula | 1FP
    snake | 2FP
    lizard | 2FP
    roadrunner | 3FP
    rabbit | 3FP
    large bird | 4FP
    new predators:
    puma, coyote, rattlesnake, gila monster, scorpion
    Would you like your current inventory converted to the new prey list? N/A, don’t have one yet for mesaclan
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:23 am

I want to risk death!
Username: quirky;
Clan link: LagoonClan

Image Image Image Image
Last Explore Post | Last Response Received
The cats gathered around Smokestorm as he informed them all of their duties. He and Kestrelspeck would go out hunting, while Sagefluff and Olivebranch looked for herbs. Goldenblossom and Softpetal would go in the opposite direction for herbs as well. Goldenblossom hummed with excitement as this was her first patrol outside of camp. Mapleheart had thought it would be good for the cat to get out once in a while. Smokestorm flicked his tail, signalling for them to move out. He and Kestrelspeck padded into the ferns. Sagefluff and Olivebranch followed suit.

"Alright, what are we gonna fight today, Softpetal?" The more timid she-cat looked horrified and tutted, telling Goldenblossom that they were only out here to gather herbs for the clan. Goldenblossom sighed and got to work on searching.
[ 130 words ]

--cats on patrol
Kestrelspeck | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
Smokestorm | HP 100% | HUP 30% | Sick: N
Sagefluff | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Olivebranch | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
Softpetal | HP 100% | HUP 10% | Sick: N
Goldenblossom | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 74/300

--inventory
Mouse | 2 FP | x4
Scraps | 1 FP | x4
Vole | 2 FP | x1
Squirrel | 3 FP | x1

Lavender | usage | x1
Cobwebs | usage | x2
Horsetail | usage | x2
Foxglove Seeds | usage | x2
Sweet-sedge | usage | x2
Lungwort | usage | x3
Borage Leaves | usage | x3
Comfrey Root | usage | x2
Dandelion | usage | x1
Mint | usage | x1
Catmint | usage | x1
Chamomile | usage | x1
Tormentil | usage | x1
Chickweed | usage | x1
None
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

explore replies!! [newleaf]

Postby sunny-skies » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:06 am

SilentMelody wrote:Shoreclan

tempestsplash's scolding had silenced the rest of the patrol, at least for the moment. they continued on without a word, pausing every now and then to scent the air around them. the warm breeze that passed though was more than welcomed by shoreclan, who had quickly grown tired of the cold, rigid chill that had hung in the air only a few moons ago.

blueberrynose and embersnow gossiped quietly among themselves as they neared the river bank, which was fortunately only a short walk away from where the others stood. embersnow stepped carefully on the ledge that hung over the slow-moving stream, her paws picking up the warmth of the stone's smooth surface. the molly crouched, her body still as her gaze searched the waters for a brief ripple on its surface, or even a brief glimpse of a fish darting within her reach. a few moments had passed by when a flash of light gleaming against scales immidiately caught embersnow's attention. there! without hesitation her paw shot in the water, aimed at where she had spotted the scales only seconds before. she retrieved her paw only a few moments later, this time with the wide, flat body of a salmon pierced in her claws. (+2fp, +2xp)
    just as embersnow had bent down to grab the fish with her teeth, something shimmering near the stream caught her eye. she approached the area cautiously, quickly catching sight of a bright, oddly-shaped stone that shone in the sunlight. "what's that?" blueberrynose asked, glancing over at where embersnow stood. the molly's brow furrowed as she stared at the strange object, trying to recall if she had ever seen anything familiar to it before. "not sure, but it doesn't hurt to bring it with us. maybe one of the others will know what it is". (+stars praise, guaranteed 4 kit litter)

the two mollies rejoined the others, eagerly showing off their findings that were carried in their jaws. they were quick to notice the heavy rabbit that hung limply from tigershine's teeth, and the tom's head lifted slightly as he tried to hold up its weight. (+4fp, +4xp)
    as they began to near the edge of the territory, the strong, familiar scent that hung in the air caused tempestsplash to stop abruptly in her steps. she lifted her nose into the air to sniff her surroundings once more, only confirming what she had thought- the scent belonged to a cat, and not one of shoreclan's. with her tail lashing behind her, tempestsplash turned to face the rest of the patrol, her expression irritated. "I scented rogues," she hissed, her muscles rigid as she spoke. knowing that other cats, rogues nonetheless, had stepped over her own clan's boundaries infuriated her. "judging by the scent, they must have crossed the border only an hour or so ago. they can't be far from us now." would the patrol confront the trespassing rogues or ignore their scent?

+20xp for 238 words written
    +10xp for patrol sent
    +10% hunger (-10% for embersnow, blueberrynose, and tempestsplash)

total :

+36xp | 10% hunger | +4fp (rabbit), +2fp (salmon) | level 3 (289/400)

Gravis Cordis wrote:Lightclan

fennel looked as the molly passed the herb to them and looked over at the patrol with a grin, "thank you, really. as promised, I have something for you as well." as they spoke, fennel nudged a bright, multicolored flower that seemed to glitter in the sunlight. neither cat had seen anything quite like it and gazed at the item with interest, earning an amused smile from the loner. after grabbing the burnet gingerly to carry in their jaws, fennel gave the patrol a final nod of farewell before taking their leave. brightspring watched as they left with a gentle smile on her face, feeling fulfilled that she had been able to offer some aid to the loner. (+1 common edit)

as the patrol moved through the leafy underbrush, a squirrel that nibbled on a small patch of ferns nearby quickly caught windchaser's attention. careful of where she placed her paws, she crept toward the foliage with her belly low to the ground. it didn't seem to take note of the molly, and she was soon able to conceal herself among some bushes that stood only a few feet away from it. just as she had prepared herself to spring forward, however, the squirrel caught sight of her through the bushes and turned to scurry away, its eyes wide in alarm. windchaser sprinted after it, her paws hitting the ground as she swiftly moved through the trees. the molly was quick, and it only took a few seconds for her to catch up and trap the squirrel under her claws. (+3fp, +3xp)

the molly grimaced as pain shot through her left paw, which she lifted slightly to examine. it wasn't unlikely that she had twisted it while pursuing the squirrel that now lay limp in front of her, it would have been easy for her to ignore a stray rock that may have been in her path. a brief glance at her paw didn't reveal any noticeable injury, but stars, it hurt. thankfully the patrol wasn't too far from camp, and she made a mental note to check in with the clan's healer once they returned. in the meantime, she'd just have to be careful of where she stepped. (windchaser has lost 4% health for a minor injury, but no herbs or rest is needed for her to recover!)

it hadn't taken long for her clanmates to notice windchaser's injured paw, and a few of them shot concerned glances toward her as they slowly made their way through the territory. the molly trailed a few feet behind them, walking with a slight limp as she tried not to put too much pressure on her paw, though she was fortunately able to move almost soundlessly despite her injury.
    rapidstrike had stepped away for a moment upon catching the fresh scent of prey, which he knew had to be close by. he disappeared from sight, though his departure hadn't been long. the tom reappeared within a couple minutes, his head held up triumphantly and a round hedgehog carried in his teeth. (+3fp, +3xp)

the sudden sound of leaves rustling was quickly picked up by the cats, though their alarm shifted to confusion when they saw the familiar pelt of fennel bounding over to them. perplexed, the patrol slowed their pace, allowing fennel to catch up to them. they dipped their head in greeting as they approached the patrol, an apologetic smile on their face as they spoke. "I'm sorry to bother- again, I mean," they paused a moment to catch their breath before before continuing, "but I wanted to ask if there was any food that you might be able to spare. it's been difficult to travel far on an empty stomach, and my luck with catching anything hasn't been the best as of late. I'd give you something in return, of course, and would be extremely grateful for your help." it looks like fennel is requesting to trade again! if you accept their offer, you will give them 2fp and recieve 1 uncommon edit in return.

+40xp for 664 words written
    +10xp for patrol sent
    +10% hunger

total :

+56xp | +10% hunger | +3fp (hedgehog), +3fp (squirrel) | level 3 (122/300)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:39 pm

EchoClan
[url]Last Explore Post[/url] | [url]Last Response Received[/url]
Oak walked out of the old barn and began his walk around his territory
[ 13 words ]

--cats on patrol
Shinlge < Oak | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 0
experience: 0

--inventory
prey | 1 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
herb | usage | x0
None
-- active quests:
quest #1 (linked)

((hope i did this right))
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[005.] ★ viv's explore replies

Postby Vivika » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:46 pm

BRIARCLAN !
    user + clan link: houndjaw + clan archive
    responding to: houndjaw's last post
    xp stats: [opted-out for death rolls!]
    xx+25XP for writing, + 10XP for patrol sent, + 15XP for npc quest
    xx+5XP for prey collected
    Newleaf had arrived, heralded by the new blossoms budding through the windswept grasses. The morning breeze wove around like her a chime resounded the new season’s arrival. And also the faint scent of prey.

Martenfang’s ears twitched as she beckoned a certain tom close. And for once, the young tom kept his muzzle shut enough to follow her request. Thank Starclan. She settled behind a dense brush of shrubbery, pointing her nose ahead. “See that?” she murmured.

A pale rosy and dark feathered bird waded through the water, long legs creating little ripples as it delicately shifted about. Its beak dipped into the water, poking around. An avocet.

Motioning Plovernose to creep forward, she rounded the shrubbery from the other side, slinking close. The soft feather of the bird gleamed as it remained oblivious. Distracted. Her gaze found Plovernose, and she offered a curt nod.

Now.

Plovernose shot forward, leaping onto the bird, his claws outstretched. Water splashed, kicking up like a whirlwind. Martenfang crouched nearby, muscles tensed. Her brows furrowed as the waters sloshed once more. Did he have it?

She took a step closer.

The waters stilled. A sodden Plovernose waded forward, his jaws firmly clamped around the limp quarry in his jaws. His amber eyes shone, glinting with undisguised triumph. (+2FP avocet)

From the forest, the other patrol group had returned, Rhubarbfur bearing his catch with his head high. (+3FP squirrel)

Palethistle let loose a light laugh as the two young tom nearly collided into each other, exploding into rapid-fire conversation. Something about… their catch.

Martenfang rolled her eyes. Loon-brains, indeed.

★★★

Fennel offered a wide grin as Yewstar pushed a bundle of herbs forward.

“Thank you, sir.” They settled on their haunches, looking the dark-furred leader over. The tom seemed… guarded. Suspicious, perhaps. It only made sense. They wasn’t exactly a welcome presence on the territory. But surely their trespass could be forgiven by a trade?

“Just gonna get something real quick ─ one moment…” Fennel turned aside. Now where was that little trinket? He flipped a nearby stone over. Ah. Their paw brushed aside soil to dust the trinket off, before sliding it over to Yewstar. “What do you think?”

A soft glow emanated from the object ─ a crystalized briar. Pale petals spiralled, arrayed in intricate detail, glistening as it captured the sun's diffused rays. (+1 uncommon edit for trading with fennel!)

Their head tilted at Yewstar’s offer. “Ah, my den! I’m a loner… I do a little bit of wandering here and there. To and fro. Back and forth.” They gave a shrug. “I’ve been all over actually, I don’t really settle. But it’s incredibly kind of you to offer.”

Fennel’s brows lifted. “Hey, you know what you could help me with? I have a friend somewhere out and about. I can't seem to find her.” They managed a sheepish grin. “I swear, she’s always lost. We may need a larger patrol to cover more ground, but do you think you could help me find her?”

Fennel has requested the patrol's assistance once more! Does the patrol agree to help Fennel find their friend or decline his request?

totals;
    xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xx+55XP → level 0 (85/100XP)
    xx+2 FP avocet, +3 FP squirrel
    xx+1 uncommon edit (for trading with fennel!)

notes; n/a! <3

LAKECLAN !
    user + clan link: echoire + clan archive
    responding to: echoire's last post
    xp stats: [opted-in for death rolls!]
    xx+120XP for writing, + 20XP for patrol sent, +10XP for "feeterina" codeword
    xx+16XP for prey collected, +2XP for herbs found
    Ripples danced across the surface of the lake, swirling like the winds of fresh breeze above. Tiny bugs, little water striders, skittered across the waters as if moved by a quest, a silent one, breathed by the whisper of the winds. The lake was home.

Her home. Home to the clan and to thousands of little critters alike.

Dinary breathed a quiet sigh, soaking in the gentle tranquility of the morning, as she led the patrol along the lakeside. Her tail flicked once, a signal for the patrol to start investigating… to hunt. A certain apprentice bounded up behind her, pale blue eartufts bouncing as she flanked her. Rita.

The young molly peered into the waters, dipping a paw into the water. She scrunched her nose. “I don’t see anything, Dinary.” Her head tilted. “Do you? I mean, woah, wait… is that─”

The waters parted. A slender, silvery fish shimmied out, leaving a spray of water in its wake.

Rita squealed as the minnow hit the shorebank with a flop, landing next to her paws. She darted closer to Dinary, eyes wide as she took in the slippery fish, wriggling about. (+3FP minnow)

“What’s all this fuss?” Flurry strode up towards the banks, giving the two a once over. With a huff, Flurry dropped her catch beside the pair. “You’ll scare the prey away.” (+3FP frog, +2FP shrew)

Yantar padded close, joining the gathered trio, offering the slightest tilt of his head. A bright gold flower was strung along his jaws. (+1 tansy)

totals;
    xxxx↳ dinara (10% hunger), flurry (10% hunger), yantar (10% hunger), rita (10% hunger)
    xxxx↳ briar (0% hunger), damir (0% hunger), feya (0% hunger), lev (0% hunger) [patrollers from previous explore posts were fed!]

xx+168XP → level 1 (270/200) → level 2 (70/300XP)
    xx+3 FP frog, +3 FP minnow, +2 FP shrew
    xx+1 tansy
    xx-3FP hare, -2FP squirrel (fed to the patrol!)

xx congrats! you've leveled up and received an additional +1FP (your choice!), +1 herb (your choice!) and +1 common edit!

notes; n/a <33

OCEAN CLAN !
    The rogue stiffened, forcing his chin up as one of the cats from the trio stepped forward. Nightfall. The dark-furred molly with a white patch emblazoned across her eyes dared to come forward. Her question provoked a scoff from his throat. Well, at least she had some semblance of… courage.

“Who else? One of your ancestors from the Dark Forest. Better stay away, little kits.” The rogue bit back a harsh laugh. Mouse-brained fools. The whole lot of them. He stepped out from the shadows, his amber eyes narrowed into slits. “I believe you have better things to do, so scram. Now.”

The rogue turned on his heel. “And quit looking for trouble not on your side of the border.”

★★★

Nightfall stepped back, shaking out her fur. The encounter with the rogue was… unsettling. Odd. But it was also nothing to be concerned about. The rogue hadn’t crossed the border. Right?

She gave a nod to Peachcrown and Cedarcrown as she brushed past them, offering a faint smile. “We should hunt… and look for something for the clan. I’ll take the left.”

Her pawsteps thrummed along the soft grass as she ventured out. The faint trace of a certain round-eared creature lingered in the air, its scent lush with the scent of meadow grass and seeds. Her brows tensed in concentration as she rounded a rock.

A flash of a long tail disappeared into a hole.

She crept closer, lowering herself closer to the ground. A breath’s pause slithered by. Then another. Then, a tiny nose poked out of its hole, carefully inching out. She pounced, her claws closing around the sneaky creature. (+1FP mouse)

Her head turned as a shadow prowled from behind. Was it─

Oh. Cedarflame and Peachcrown.
    Her heart stilled. Just those two.
    And another field mouse. (+1FP mouse)

totals;
    xxxx↳ cedarflame (40% hunger), nightfall (40% hunger), peachcrown (40% hunger),
    xx+22XP → level 4 (170/500XP)
    xx+1FP mouse, +1FP mouse

notes; n/a! <3

BIRCHCLAN !
    The serpent hissed. It coiled around CinderStar’s leg, giving it a tight squeeze, fangs wide.

CinderStar stumbled back. Maneuvering his head around, he clamped his jaws around the middle of the beast’s body and threw it aside. His body crouched low, muscles tensed.

A forked tongue slithered in and out, wriggling in warning. The serpent’s coiled body writhed, head swaying back and forth to an unseen song ─ to the sway of the leaves in the trees above. It rattled its tail, shaking it with a sizzle.

He lurched forward, unleashing a growl━

It was gone.

The tip of a shell-like tail slunk into the undergrowth, disappearing under the mangled roots of the trees, without a second glance back. A cowardly retreat from a predator who knew it’d been beaten.

CinderStar heaved a sigh. His heart thrummed, pounding within his chest. That was close. Perhaps a little too close. He inspected his leg, giving it a quick once over. It seemed fine. Untouched.

His gaze traveled to where the snake had once been. A small, limp mouse lay near the ground. The snake’s prey pile? Whatever it was, it’d been abandoned. Carefully, he snagged the mouse, pulling it over to his side. Finders keepers, losers ━ well ━ weepers. Plus, there was no point wasting perfectly good food! (+2FP mouse)

totals;
    xx+0% hunger for each patrol cat (one free post left!)
    xx+27XP → level 0 (52/100XP)
    xx+2FP mouse

notes; n/a! <3

Last edited by Vivika on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ ── explore responses!! chiming and tora!! ))

Postby faelyn » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:48 pm

┌───────────────────────────────────┐

reality was alive.. alive with the sweetest of colors. from the softest of rosy pinks to the brightest of golds, all around
    fishpaw.. colors danced, like little ballerinas gracefully tip-toeing in the gentle breeze. it was so familiar. the brush of
    petals against her curls. the floral aroma of flowers spiralling wherever she would saunter.
    this was home.

verdant eyes bright with stars, the ground was soft beneath her toes, flecked with petals that had fallen off of wittering
    flowers. but just a little ways beyond her, dark eyes gleamed in the light and rounded ears twitched as if unaware of
    what was to come.
    (+2 fp [mouse], +2fp [sparrow], 4exp [x2 death opt] exp earned]

gently grasping the little creature, a smooth stone twinkled in the distance, it was where her mentor had been.. or had
    once been. where had she gone? footsteps dainty against the earth, a frown adorned her features, chasing away the
    triumphant smile that had once been so evident on her lips.

“heartworm?”
    voice like a melody embracing the hush that had fallen over the meadow, her heart seemed like a drum.
    its beats far too fast for her to breathe. it was too much. “where-”

a choke silenced her as a sour aroma wafted over to her. the familiar perfume of decay. death. something that poisoned
    the floral ambience of the fields that surrounded her. she knew this scent all too well.. it was a fox.

was her mentor-

a lithe head lifted from the endless fields of springtime blossoms, and eyes that captivated the hue of evergreens
    fluttered to her. watching as fishpaw darted to join her. heartworm!

“you scared me! i was looking everywhere for you! what were you..” understanding flashed upon her features as
    a bundle of herbs lay at her mentor’s toes. “oh.”
    (+ 1x water hemlock, + 1x daisy leaf, + 1x marigold, + 1x lungwort, +4 [x2] exp)

“i heard quartzbelly was short on a couple herbs, i thought i could help him out,” verdant eyes glinted with a hint of
    apology as if her mentor could read the relief written ever-so lightly on fishpaw’s lips. “i didn’t expect you’d realize so
    soon… is something wrong?”

“yes, while i was looking for you.. i- i scented a fox nearby.”

WILL THE PATROL PURSUE THE FOX OR IGNORE IT'S SCENT?

note;; hi! your art for this explore was amazing! i love it <3 just a little reminder to link your previous explore post
    and it's reply! thank you!
    ---------------------

+20 [x2] exp for words written!
    +10 [x2] exp for patrol sent!
    +10% hunger for heartworm and fishpaw

totals;;
    +76 exp gained // +0% hunger // +4fp // +1x water hemlock, daisy leaf, marigold, lungwort // level 2 (52/300) -> level 2 (128/300)

└───────────────────────────────────┘
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

┌───────────────────────────────────┐

it was like a fairytale.
    from the endless branches that draped over cheesekit’s head to the strong aroma of home that drifted all around her, the
    world beyond her nest was unlike anything she would’ve ever imagined.

“ooh!” glistening beneath the gold rays of light, a glossy shell of a little, squirming creature caught her eye. it was
    a bug -no- a cheesebug. it didn’t look like what she had envisioned it to be, but it was close enough. wasn’t it? “look
    look!! i found something.”

(+1 fp [cheesebug], +1 exp ]

“that’s lovely.” a gentle smile adorned the autumnleaf’s lips as those vibrant green eyes glanced down at the wriggling
    creature. “come, let’s join the others.”

--------

a pair of shadows were dancing.. well- maybe not. it looked like a dance.. a tango that seemed almost surreal as they attempted
    to snatch up a writhing bundle of fur.“blazepelt! lepidcatcher! i-” a little pause blossomed into reality as she darted over
    to peer over lepidcatcher’s shoulder. “oh! you caught something!”
    (+3fp [grueyere rat], +3 exp)

a little grin softened her father’s features as radiant eyes that looked like daffodils blooming in the springtime fluttered to her.
    beaming. “it’s about time we all head home. briar will be pleased to have you back.”

eyes bright, her ivory claws gently tugged the curls of fire that lay across the blazepelt’s back. “what about the herbs? weren’t
    we going to gather some, today?”

“ah, yes! i’m sure briar wouldn’t mind if we take a little detour, don’t you think?”
    (+ x1 lavender, + x1 coltsfoot, + x1 bindweed, + 1x alder bark, +4 exp)

---------------------

+35 exp for words written!
    +10 exp for patrol sent!
    +0% hunger (one free post left)
    +5 exp for mentioning "cheese"!!

totals;;
    +58 exp gained // +0% hunger // +4fp // +1x lavender, bindweed, coltsfoot, alder bark // level 0 (26/100)-> level 0 (84/200)

└───────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by faelyn on Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me