Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Stars V.2 • Warriors Survival Game • Explore

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:17 am

Nightdawn looks up at Emberfrost and says “he’s sick” she pads closer and says “i need you to go find some dock take blossompaw with you” the black and ginger caliby pads up and Emberfrost says “will do” he flicks his tail and Ashpelt and blossompaw follow closely behind.

They push through the barrier of the camp and blossompaw says “so we have to find dock, it looks like its got wavy edges to its leaves and almost a yellow orange stalk” she starts to looks around the forest flor for the dock
[ 93 words ]

--cats on patrol

Ashpelt | HP 100% | HUP 10%| Sick: N
Emberfrost | HP 100% | HUP 10%| Sick: N
blossompaw | HP 100% | HUP 0%| Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 170/200

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x3
Mouse | 2 FP | x3
Vole | 2 FP | x1
Squirel | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
Rabbit | 4 FP | x1

Horsetail| usage | x1
Rush| usage | x1
Dried Oak Leaf | usage | x1
Thyme| usage | x2
Raspberry leaves | usage | x2
Dandelion| usage| x1
Chamomile| usage| x1
Cobweb| usage| x1
Tormentil | usage | x1
--items in inventory used
--predators:
predator #1
predator #2
predator #3
predator #4
[/quote]
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:21 am

BunnoBlizzard wrote:
Ocean Clan
Tansypetal stretched and yawned as she walked out of her seaside den. She sneezed all the way down the stone ramp and realized very quickly she was sick. She rushed back into her den and snatched her thyme and used them to cure her sickness. It'd take a few days to kick in but she's sure that'll make her feel much better. Then, her stomach grumbled and she rolled her eyes playfully and at herself. She smiled and trudged back into the den and grabbed two scraps to munch on out in the sunlight which was one of the only warm spots during autumn. She climbed onto some large rocks and ate. After that, she decided to bathe in the sunlight for an hour or two. Later, she got up and stretched. She walked into the forest, once again praying to starclan to come across a rogue although the chances were slim, she had to proceed to honor her brother's very last words. For him, for him, for him, she'd repeat in her head every day. For him.
[ 178 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 20% | Sick: Y
--level 1
experience: 36/200

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x2
Scrap | 1 FP | x3
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | usage | x1
Deadly Nightshade | usage | x1
Daisy Leaf l usage I 1x
Goatweed I usage 1x
Bindweed l usage l 1x
Horsetail l usage l 1x
2x Scraps = Eaten
Thyme = Cure sickness
--predators:
Barracuda #1 (Kind of rare; but they live near a large group of them)
Eagle #2
Mink #3
Humans #4 (Also rare bc they don't live anywhere within 300 miles of human civilization)
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:24 am

KestrelTheFirecat wrote: Shatteredclan

+10XP [93 words written]
+10XP [Patrol sent]
+10% Hunger each

The three cats searched far and wide, but unfortunately were not able to find any herbs. Even Blossompaw could not sniff out any of the elusive herbs.
Emberfrost managed to catch a shrew, though! The prey would come in handy, he thought, puffing up his fur to shield himself against the chilling breeze.
+1 Shrew [+2 FP, +2 XP]

On the way back with the shrew between his jaws, Emberfrost began to shiver. He was sure he hadn’t felt this weak when they had left the camp a while ago. Maybe he should go and lie down in his nest for a bit. First, though, he was going to see Nightdawn.

Emberfrost has gotten sick!
Use one thyme in your next post to cure him.
[-10% HP for Emberfrost]

Totals
+22 XP | +2 FP | Level 2 [014/300]
Congrats, you levelled up! As a reward, you receive +1FP, +1 Herb of your choice, and one Common Edit!
Please pick the herb you want to receive in your next Explore post.
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:45 am

Emberfrost stumbles into the den and flops on a nest. Blossompaw pads in and says “he got sick” nightdawn turns and grabs some thyme and says gently to Emberfrost “lap this up please” Emberfrost laps at the thyme and smiles “thank you nightdawn” blossompaw says “we didnt find any dock but I’m gonna to go look again” nightdawn smiles and flicks her tail over the apprentices ears and says “take Ravenwing with you” blossompaw nods and says “yes nightdawn” she turns about and pads to Ravenwing and says “Ravenwing i need to go check for herbs in the forest could you some with me” raven wing nods and says “yes of course blossompaw” she follows the black and ginger caliby and says “so what are we looking for?” Blossompaw says “any we can find” she pads out deeper into the forest and says “we can search here” she starts to look for the herbs the needs for adderpaw. Ravenwing searches and flicks a ear about checking for rouges and foxes.
[170 words ]

--cats on patrol

ravenwing | HP 90% | HUP 10%| Sick: N
blossompaw | HP 100% | HUP 0%| Sick: N
--level 2
experience: 014/200

--inventory
Scraps | 1 FP | x3
Mouse | 2 FP | x3
Shrew| 2 FP| x1
Vole | 2 FP | x1
Squirel | 3 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
Rabbit | 4 FP | x1

Horsetail| usage | x1
Rush| usage | x1
Dried Oak Leaf | usage | x1
Dock| usage| x1
Thyme| usage | x1
Raspberry leaves | usage | x2
Dandelion| usage| x1
Chamomile| usage| x1
Cobweb| usage| x1
Tormentil | usage | x1
Thyme| usage | x1

--predators:
predator #1
predator #2
predator #3
predator #4
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:01 am

Clan of the Rising Fox

no writing this time! [again,,]
[ 0 words ]

--cats on patrol
shadowflurry | HP 100% | HUP 10% | sick: n
laurelgaze | HP 100% | HUP 20% | sick: n
maplepaw | HP 100% | HUP 20% | sick: n
sequoiapaw | HP 100% | HUP 20% | sick: n
limepaw | HP 100% | HUP 20% | sick: n
--level
3, 208/400

--inventory
scraps | 1 FP | x0
mouse | 2 FP | x0
shrew | 2 FP | x1
small fish | 2 FP | x1
squirrel | 3 FP | x0
rabbit | 4 FP | x1
bird | 4 FP | x0
hawk | 5 FP | x0

Foxglove seeds | heart treatment, can cause heart failure though | x1
Lamb’s Ear | herb storage | x1
Coltsfoot | breathing/cough + paw pads | x1
Chervil | wounds & bellyaches, sometimes kitting | x1
Willow Leaves | stops vomiting | x2
Herb of Choice | x3
Rush | bind broken bones | x1
Parsley | stops milk production | x1
Dandelion | stings & saffron poisoning | x1
Poppy Seeds | pain reliever | x1
Feverfew | fever/chill reliever, helps with aches and pains | x1
Juniper Berries | bellyaches, breathing | x1
Yarrow | extracts poisons and toxins, also helps with sore/cracked pads | x1
Wintergreen | wounds & some poisons | x1
Raspberry Leaves | hides the scent of death | x2
Ragwort Leaves | aching joints & strength | x1
Wild Garlic | prevents infection & draws out poison from bites | x1
Sorrel | usage | x1
Lungwort | usuage | x4
Deathberries | x1
Chamomile | x2
Lavender | x1
nothing was used!
--predators:
- foxes, badgers
- rouges
- skunks, rats
- birds of prey such as hawks, owls
- sometimes even twolegs
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:52 pm

nio wrote:

the large group of cats exited bayclan camp, hopeful of finding something that might help the clan get through the upcoming season of leafbare.

at the sound of soft footsteps, cloudchaser paused in her tracks. there! not too far away, she could see the outline of a large rabbit. crouching low, the molly crept towards the figure before pouncing and catching the creature in her paws with swiftness. she lifted her head triumphantly, showing off the fat rabbit she carried in her jaws. what a catch! it was sure to feed at least a couple of cats in the clan. +1 rabbit (+2fp, +2xp)

while walking through the area, mallowflower managed to spot a small clump of herbs hidden near a small pile of rocks. she's luckily able to recognize a couple, which she decides to show off to the rest of the patrol. the clan's medicine cats will be grateful for the molly's fine for sure, especially with the harsher weather just around the corner. after all, bayclan would need to be sure to stock up on as many herbs as they could get their paws on. (+1 stick, +1 dock)

+0xp for 0 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+14xp | +10% hunger | +1 stick, +1 dock | level 2 (71/300)

BunnoBlizzard wrote:Ocean Clan

though the molly had been having very little luck finding another cat during her journeys out of camp before, she knew that she had to continue her search. the promise that she had made her brother kept her going, and she was determined to push forward. after all, she was very committed to honoring his last wish.

thankfully the thyme that tansypetal had taken earlier seemed to begin taking effect, as she had started to feel much better than she had before already. though it would take more time to eradicate her sickness entirely, the molly definitely felt good enough to hunt and forage.

even though she had spent a good chunk of time searching, she was unable to catch any signs of prey in the area around her. tansypetal did, however, spot a small cluster of herbs tucked away by a nearby bush (+1 celandine, +1 marigold, +1 yarrow). that was good, in the case she fell sick again she needed to be sure to stock up on as many herbs as she could get her paws on.

+15xp for 178 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
-10% hunger (2 fp consumed)

total :

+28xp | -10% hunger | +1 celandine, +1 marigold, +1 yarrow |level 1 (64/200)

after exiting the camp, akemi lead the two newcomers around their new territory to show them the best places to hunt and gather. this was important information for them to know, after all, if they were to have any chances of catching a meal in the unfamiliar area around them. while the molly was showing the pair one the places where the clan would often go to hunt, nico spotted the small figure of a mouse from the corner of his eye. after a few moments, the tom had pounced and swiftly caught the mouse between his jaws.(+1fp, +1xp) while not as big of a catch as the cats would have liked, at least it was something. even the smallest bit of prey was much, much better than leaving the area empty-pawed.

as the group progressed through the territory, akemi had the good luck of discovering a couple of herbs near a small stream. good, those would certainly be useful for them to be stocked up on. the molly would much rather be safe than sorry, especially in the case someone in the clan fell sick. she informed nico and honey that the area was a common spot for the cats to find a herb or two, which the pair made sure to take note of. (+2 dried oak leaf, +2xp).

+110xp for 2097 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+0% hunger (no free posts left)

total :

+123XP | +0% hunger (no free posts left) | +1fp | +2 dried oak leaf | Level 1 (175/200)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:34 am

Ocean Clan
----
[ # words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 64/200

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x2
Scrap | 1 FP | x1
prey | 2 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x1
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 1x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 1x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 1x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflamation | 1x
n/a
--predators:
Eagle #2
Mink #3
Humans #4 (Also rare bc they don't live anywhere within 300 miles of human civilization)

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunny-skies » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:26 am

BunnoBlizzard wrote:Ocean Clan

not too far into her usual patrol around the territory, tansypetal had the good luck of coming across a plump shrew in the underbrush nearby. she was fortunately able to catch it quickly and easily, as the creature hadn't seemed to be very aware of its surroundings. although it wasn't a particularly big catch, it was sure to keep her fed for at least a couple days. (+2fp, +2xp)

while on her way back to camp, the molly spotted a large bundle of herbs underneath a cluster of shrubs. upon further inspection, however, tansypetal discovered that most of them had unfortunately been greatly damaged already. she was only able to find one herb worth salvaging, which she decided to bring back to camp with her. one herb was still much better than nothing, after all. (+1 tansy, +1xp)

+5xp for 0 words written
+10xp for patrol sent
+10% hunger

total :

+18xp | +10% hunger | +1 thyme | level 1 (82/200)
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:45 am

Ocean Clan
Tansypetal stared at the tansy flower in front of her. She gaped at it, this had to be a sign for her to keep searching, it just had to be. Tansypetal picked it, nonetheless, and padded back to her den to leave her shrew and tansy in the seaside den. She climbed the ram and walked through the seaside cave's short tunnels and took the one leading into her medicine den, a large cave with a window like a feature allowing light to slip through the left side of the medicine cave but it was too high for kits and apprentices to climb out of if they ever wanted to. Tasnypetal walked over to a much smaller cave quickly assessable only through the medicine den cave that also has a window-like feature. She had her herb storage and excess moss stored in the smaller cave connected to the larger, medicine den. This smaller one also consisted of three moss beds for the future medicine cats to come. If she ever found any at this point, it was starting to feel hopeless. She laid the tansy's useful parts in the now filled tansy pile. She walked out of both dens and into the very first one by the entrance and stone ramp. She had developed a small but meaningful herb pile by now that consisted of two mice and one scrap of meat. She puffed out her chest pridefully although no one could see, she was incredibly pleased with the developing hunting skills she had started to manifest. She sighed longingly and placed the plump shrew she had found near the tansy patch into her fresh-kill pile. She had left earlier and decided that before the sunset she'd go out again.
She took a short, one-hour nap and trekked out of her extensive seaside cave tunnels she called her dens, excited to search for herbs and prey and perhaps if she was lucky... a new friend.
[ 325 words ]

--cats on patrol
Tansypetal | HP 100% | HUP 0% | Sick: N
--level 1
experience: 64/200

--inventory
Mouse | 1 FP | x2
Scrap | 1 FP | x1
Shrew | 2 FP | x1
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 3 FP | x0
prey | 4 FP | x0

Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints | x1
Deadly Nightshade | Kills a cat in moments | x1
Goatweed | Eases grief | 1x
Bindweed | Helps with broken limbs | 1x
Horsetail | Treats infection & stops bleeding | 1x
Yarrow | Makes a cat throw up & heals cracked pads | 1x
Marigold | Stiff joints & stops bleeding & stops infection & for inflammation | 1x
Tansy | Cures coughs, can cure poison or wounds, stops cats from getting green cough, soothes throat, deadly to the pregnant | 1x
n/a
--predators:
Eagle #2
Mink #3

ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:29 am

His amber gaze fell upon the two black-furred felines. “We could be littermates,” he remarked to them blandly and approached them. Condorstar glanced at the youngest of the gathered and prodded him playfully. “And you would be the foolish little brother that needs protecting.”

Mezereonpaw’s eyes flickered from the tom to the darkened soil, embarrassed, unused to attention in general, let alone from his leader. “I don’t need protecting,” he grumbled.

The highest-ranking quipped, “Oh, is that so?”

Marañonflciker replied to the earlier comment, “That is, if you ignore our ages.” He’d known the ascendant since their early days; he wasn’t afraid to speak out against him. He glanced distastefully at the banter; Mezereonpaw obviously wasn’t ready for such teasing. “Leave him alone, Manchineel,” the scavenger warned.

“Him” opened his maw to speak, then decided against it. He’d always wanted to get acquainted with his leader, but this wasn’t quite what he had in mind. They—the Whitewing and the Condor—were definitely different in-feline than they appeared to be out in front of the crowd while leading the court. Mezereonpaw had the feeling that he would be seeing much more of their inner personalities now that he was part of the ascendant’s special group.

“Back at you, Whitewing,” Condorstar retorted. “Let the jackdaw decide for himself; he’s an older tom, now.” He then temporarily cocked his head teasingly and asked, “Say, Mezereonpaw—I’m I bothering you?”

It seemed that he had no choice but to use his maw this time. The feline contemplated his choices: either he claimed “no” which would earn him points with the leader at his own expense and disgruntle his mentor, or he claimed “yes” which would exasperate the leader and make him look like a flutterheart.

“Be honest, now~” the ascendant reminded in a singing voice.

Unable to tell mistruths after that, Mezereonpaw admitted with a faux air of superiority, “Yes. Yes, you are, so please stop.”

Condorstar cracked a grin. “See, Marañon? He can guard himself just fine.”

The rosetted tabby huffed, “Well, I’m sorry for being concerned.” He tapped a paw onto the soft earth impatiently. “We’ve been standing around here for ages. Ready to go, Manchineel? Or are you planning on waiting ‘til past the zenith to leave?”

With a roll of his eyes, the black-furred feline returned, “Remember who’s greater than who, Whitewing. As the leader, I get to choose who goes on patrol with me and when we leave. Unless, of course, there’s someone standing in the place of honour.”

Suddenly, unease washed over Quiverpaw. He put on his most stoic mask as the leader revealed to no feline’s surprise:

“And obviously, that’s our amazing Quiverpaw!”

He bit back the urge to groan. “What do you want?” he mumbled, shifting his paws across the ground.

“Tch. Just say and we’ll do. Type of patrol, when we head out, when we return, whatever.”

“I want to see the borders,” Quiverpaw decided. “And… after we mark, could we hunt?”

Condorstar and Marañonflicker shared a knowing glance, and the ascendant replied in a drawl, “Of course. Lucky you, your first patrol escorted by the two highest-ranking members in your clan.”

Quiverpaw allowed a soft smile. “Then let’s go!”

[536 words]

↠ Patrol Members↠ Actions
    - third of three posts
    - no food consumed
    - no items used
    - clan link; font credit
    - level 3 [17/400]
↠ Overview
    - based in South America
    - lives in the rain forest
    - somewhat nomadic
    - often attempts to hunt predators
    - not somewhere for the softhearted
↠ Fresh-kill
    Small Birds | 1 FP | x1
    Mouse Opposums | 1 FP | x3
    Rats | 2 FP | x2
    Titis | 3 FP | x0
    Brazilian Guinea Pigs | 3 FP | x0
    Ring-tailed Coatis | 5 FP | x0
↠ Predators
    Bush Dogs [very rare in packs]
    Caiman [rare near water]
    Birds of Prey [rare]
    Jaguars [unheard of]
    Ants [more of a nuisance]
↠ Herbal Inventory
    Aloe Vera | heals burns | x1
    Calendula | applied as poultice,
    helps wounds heal | x1
    Honeyherb | phyla dulces
    Holly Berries | Usage | x1
    Juniper Berries | Usage | x1
    Lamb's Ear | Usage | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Usage | x1
    Willow Bark | Usage | x1
    Germander | eases breathing,
    lessens swelling, soothes stomach | x0
    Deadly Nightshade | x2
    Hemlock | x2
    hemlock=cicuta maculata
    Common Edit | x3
    Rare Trait: Folded Ears | x3
    Rare Trait: Short Curl Tail | x1
Last edited by /nyx. on Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me