Rox' free art...grins widely

Create a topic here if you are giving away art, coding, or character designs for free!

Rox' free art...grins widely

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:38 pm

heyyyy haiii so uhm im in a bit of an art block where im not happy with my style ^^ I want to try expand my skills and stuff so thought opening a free art thread to get some characters would be useful! I want to be able to just try to experiment with how I draw humans/anthros/ferals and get a style that I like finally^^

pieces will either be sketchy or fully rendered, depends what I want to try out! if you character has special features about them [eyes/hands/scars/ect] please highlight that in the form, I may try and focus on that to expand what I can and cant do!

Code: Select all
[center]I would like some free art pretty please!
[character] -
[information about said characters design/personality] -
[okay with experimentaion?] y/n[/center]

examples: (style will vary but this is usually the quality)

I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rox' free art...grins widely

Postby plunch » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:25 pm

I would like some free art pretty please!
[character] KiNETiKK

[information about said characters design/personality] they are a silly little robot.... their base color is white but they kind of absorb the light around them hence why they are so colorful on their design.... it is also the same situation for their "tentacle necklace" also ! i would prefer they be drawing in their orange/blue tracksuit outfit (if you plan on doing half/fullbody)

[okay with experimentaion?] yes !
present day /// timezone EST // eng/中文 /// ǝɯᴉʇ ʇuǝsǝɹd
Image Image Image
plunch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snek goes Blep » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:26 pm

[character] - https://toyhou.se/25446858.tamago
[information about said characters design/personality] - She is a lazy eggy who wears cute hats/crowns/flower crowns. She is a togepi themed like Gudetama
[okay with experimentaion?] Yes!!

Tysm for the chance!! Your art is beautiful
Snek goes Blep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolaireOfAstora » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:35 pm

[character] - here!
[information about said characters design/personality] - He's a joyful guy, very kind and gentle despite his big ol' horns and teeth! He loves plushies. His skin is faintly pearlescent/shimmer, but you can't really tell unless he's in the sun lol
[okay with experimentaion?] Yes^^

Thank you very much for the chance <3
Last edited by SolaireOfAstora on Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SolaireOfAstora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:48 pm

[character] -
    Isaac or Elfie
    (wanted to include a couple options in case you liked one more than the other!)

[information about said characters design/personality] -
    Isaac: he's kind of a quiet, reserved, observant type (you can kind of see that based on his other art pieces.) He tends to have a pretty "meh" expression, like he's annoyed or bored. He genuinely doesn't intend to be this way, but he's just not the most social person.

Elfie: this guy is rather smug and confident, though usually not in any kind of bratty way. He just has a lot of high self-esteem and believes in himself a little too strongly. It doesn't help that his skills actually back up the ego.

[okay with experimentaion?]
    Sure, go for it! I just appreciate the opportunity! Thank you for offering free art! Your style has always looked great to me, so I'm super curious to see what you'll create, whether it's with one of my characters or someone else's. ♡
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricott » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:55 pm

[character] - dew drop / sprout

[information about said characters design/personality]
dew drop is very nervous and it usually shows on his face. he basically doesn't know how to relax and gets kinda worked up about everything. designwise, he's a harpy and is roughly based on ravens. instead of arms and ears he has wings, and his feet are somewhere between people and bird feet, with longer nails and a dew claw. he also has a raven tail (that i forget sometimes 😔). dew's usually in looser clothes and/or dresses because of the wings.

sprout's kind of a kind cryptid. think sorta like moomins, that they're living their best lives in their garden and sorta keep to themselves but are welcoming to guests. i haven't really thought about their design a lot, and they can be drawn the most doodle like, like their ref.

[okay with experimentaion?] - absolutely yes!! thank you for the opportunity, getting art of either of them would be really cool! your art feels so dynamic in colour and posing already, so i'm excited to see what you come up with in the experiments!
it will get better!!
( too busy
way too often )
x

x
fruity, he/him, eest
working on gardening
and art as a job

x
apricott

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Royal Destiny » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:03 pm

[character] - Accalia
[information about said character's design/personality] - Accalia is my pen name's OC for my books. She is a writer & reader. Loves Norse Mythology & Astronomy. She is a mixture of Dragon & wolf. She has scales on her face (around her nose, cheeks & under her eyes). She also has scales on her forearms & her hocks (on the back of her hind legs). Her wings start off as fur before fading into feathers & normal dragon texture.
[Okay with experimentaion?] For sure. Go crazy :p
Hoarding:
- Adult Ponies
- Pocket Myths ->

Searching For:
- Store Pets
- Chicken Dollars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Royal Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AWildVespur » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:14 pm

[character] - https://toyhou.se/9970058.arcade
[information about said characters design/personality] - she is a gaming type of girl and loves to play with her friends
[okay with experimentaion?] have a blast <3

she / they, eastern standard, 21+
─────────────────
I use my phone to play
while I am away, and also do
commissions if trades
are one-sided often. Thank you.

─────────────────
AWildVespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lee-Sins » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:37 pm

[character] - Dimitri Ruzah Sergei Wilk Hale + Juho/Grin sent through discord.
All of them are pretty scarred up, and I can toss additional references in discord.
[information about said characters design/personality] - can toss that to you on discord if have an interest in any <3
[okay with experimentation?] of course!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
quitting cs
liquidating account for art
trading bulk low lists/rare/very rare up

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lee-Sins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:42 pm

[character] - cherry
[information about said characters design/personality] - i'd love to see the anthro version w the hair pls don't draw her bald :sob:
as for personality, she's shy and kinda dramatic and stuff and very tired and idk it's hard to explain. she's me.
[okay with experimentaion?] yesss go silly tysm
she/they
@vel-crows

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me