All Event Suggestion Thread

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: All Event Suggestion Thread

Postby Stardust Guardian » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:41 am

For next april, it could be the "RTX update", super reflective shiny pets, random rays of light all around, and "hyper-realistic" pets, basically just images of dogs, cats, foxes, ect, edited to look like the CS pets

if not the hyper realistic pets, then they could be "overheating" with heat lines and sweat because of the CS servers overheating with these new "hyper realistic" graphics

at the end, there could be some hyper realistic pets given away, alongside some shades, heat lines and an "RTX graphics card" item, stuff like that could be fun

EDIT : a "thermometer" crossed out to say "Graphics" that slowly rises over the day would be really funny too
I don't like this website and i don't know why im still here
Stardust Guardian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greytober » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:49 pm

Hanukkah ideas:

- 9 pets based around colorful candles being melted at varying degrees (to signify the 9 candles of the menorah)
- olive oil item
- sour cream latke, applesauce latke, and ricotta cheese latke items
- penguins or other winter animal themed around fried food pets
- penguin plush pets
- glass dog filled with olive oil pet
- blintze item
- dreidel plush
- olive tree menorah

Halloween ideas:
- pet set based off classic horror movie tropes (slasher, final girl, creepy twins, etc)
- scifi horror pets
- gummy bats/frog/snake items
- crocodile-like pets
- classy but spooky pets (like a dracula/vampire in fancy clothes, a headless pet in fancy clothes, a ghost in fancy clothes, etc)
- vampire cowboy dog or cat
- witches' tokens (a crow feather token, a crocodile scale token, a newt's eye token, owl beak, mysterious bone)
- haunted hotel tokens or items (a bloody keypass, a do not disturb/enter sign, a broken doorknob, a burned note)
- black mamba snake

Other holidays I would like to see celebrated/celebrated again:
- shark day!!
- earth day
- dia de los muertos (sugar skull pets, flower crowns, Mexican food items or pets)
- world book day
- lost sock memorial day
- international picnic day
- world ufo day
- teddy bear day
- Diwali

I also loooooooved the ideas of the cloud event and the wild west event!! Those would be so rad.
greytober

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:36 pm

Hopefully my thoughts and inner monologue, and thinking of what I’m going to say, will end, and hopefully I won’t be laughed $ by the cycling thoughts of the memory for the rest of my life.

Anyway. I forgot we had a circus already. Anyway. What about a “ cowboy Wild West “ did we do that? Stick figure world? Something CS can get away with but looks like a copyright violation.? Being inside a giant monster is gross.

We got bugs from the Fae and Or prehistoric, so a bug world isn’t needed. W e had candy land, what about veggie land?.

This is really hard. For the summer event thinking.

Maybe something involving a city,…

Irfizing something broken.
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowKatto » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:16 am

I think we should totally have some sort of scenecore event, where the two teams are Team Sparkleanimals and Team Emos. It’d be pretty awesome if it was kind of like the Internet Event from last year (which I really wish I was there for) where there were references to early internet culture and the 2000s. It would also be cool if there was a way to look at the pets who have been “recruited” to each team, like for the Slumber Party Event (which I also wish I was there for).
I also think there should be some sort of Earth Day “small event” that happens each year!
Pet's name: Ashfur

ShadowKatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:44 am

{in spirit of the holiday today I must suggest a special pet and item set for Neil Banging Out the Tunes day 🧡 I know there's a good xylophone item that works for this dressup, but a special set for this little event would be so fun! 🎹🐀}

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pixje » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:45 am

Dungeons and dragons themed event PLEASE!!:D
Pixje

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:01 am

Stormiifloofz227 wrote:I think we should totally have some sort of scenecore event, where the two teams are Team Sparkleanimals and Team Emos. It’d be pretty awesome if it was kind of like the Internet Event from last year (which I really wish I was there for) where there were references to early internet culture and the 2000s. It would also be cool if there was a way to look at the pets who have been “recruited” to each team, like for the Slumber Party Event (which I also wish I was there for).

This one sounds like it would be really fun!
I think it would be cool to have a neon rainbow peacock/phoenix or a classic Sparkledog with version for the other team!
Also mabye gen2 pets with rainbow+emo parents?
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:28 am

Stormiifloofz227 wrote:I think we should totally have some sort of scenecore event, where the two teams are Team Sparkleanimals and Team Emos. It’d be pretty awesome if it was kind of like the Internet Event from last year (which I really wish I was there for) where there were references to early internet culture and the 2000s. It would also be cool if there was a way to look at the pets who have been “recruited” to each team, like for the Slumber Party Event (which I also wish I was there for).

I would kill for this. Honestly I think leaning into nostalgia is the way to go. One of my favorite items is the eyelashes item, could we get a set of eyelash items with ungodly feathering, rhinestone add ons, and a pack of eyeliner in various styles too? Think of all the other accessories this event could drum up: outlandish color and cut wigs, spikes or rainbowtastic clothing, piercing sets, and the backgrounds could be moody backdrops. Gah
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sigesh » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:56 am

I think a deep-sea themed halloween would be great! There are many options, as deep-sea animals look really spooky :) It has been suggested as a summer event before, but I think it would be more fitting for halloween. Additionally it would be a nice counterpart to the beach event from 2012! What do you guys think about this?

Sigesh | english & german | feel free to PM me :)
Trade post | Rare+ UFT | Event doubles

© Tree and leafes signature from TYPO
Sigesh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squecca » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:49 pm