Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 10/8/22]

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 5/31/21]

Postby Spottedleaf16 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:51 am

This is a really good idea about adding the option to see which pets you already have while trading someone!
RIP my boy <3

Looking for BUNNIES
she/her | new uni grad | PMs always open!
Spottedleaf16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Thu May 12, 2022 5:20 pm

I only have one thing I really need - the “my Oekaki” tab on mobile. Sure, there’s a lot with the Oekaki itself that could use some fixing, but I like it the way it is. Mobile already has the normal Oekaki tab, but I want to be able to see what people think of my stuff without having to get to my computer or switching to the giant site on my phone.

crow / lan
she/they ♡︎
@vel-crows on th

a lost pet. please
be patient.
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doreet » Fri May 13, 2022 11:29 pm

U[size=150][color=#BF00FF]mm...You are right snakes have their own science classification(s) They are "reptiles"I think its because they have babies in eggs and not "live birth".(*like for example, a horse.) MM.. boy is my basic science lousy!!A "warm blooded" creature is not the same because if a snake wants to get warm, he to sit on a rock in the sun t0o warm up.A rabbit does not have to do that.(Also live birth.)MAMMELS!!! THEY ARE MAMMELS, WE ARE MAMLLELS!! WARM BLOODED!! So the opposite of that is REPTILES LIKE SNAKES AND LIZARDS. :what:

yOU COULD JUST PICK OUT WHO'S ANIMALS ARE IN DIFFERENT CLASSIFICATIONS OF SCIENCE, It really sounds interesting. (is this too much like "school"?) But I think it would be very entertaining unless they already do that here. I know the artists here are very smart. But then since people invent new animals here, you might have to mix a repile with a mammel some time, and you would have a brand new classification of animal. Are dragons only big repiles? That is only in "dragon" classification. ??? :roll: Maybe adding lots of science would get too complex. (spelling) :D Well, just an idea. :oops: :oops: {/size= 150][/color}
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireBird1787 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:54 pm

Adapt the new Internet event background for mobile users.

I love the new background that was added as part of the internet event, but I am a primarily mobile user and can’t easily use it. The normal mobile version hurts my eyes after a while, but using the desktop version on my phone is inconvenient and clunky. I’ve seen people ask for a dark mode before and this new background has a lot of potential, but mobile users like myself are still only really able to use the light mobile version.
Hi, I'm Bird! My pronouns are she/her.
FireBird1787

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:39 am

I feel really encouraged to see that the oekaki follow filter thread has been added to the list, thank you so much!
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Site Suggestions Directory - [updated 10/8/22]

Postby Lacuna » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:44 pm

Please remember to post unique suggestions in their own threads! If there are any suggestions that have received a lot of discussion/support that I missed please post here with a link to them.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:16 am

Cs used to get a lot of free advertising thanks to proboards, but these days kids aren’t into rping and most of the proboards have died off not leaving a lot of places to put a pet in a signature. Cs really need to work on advertising to bring new blood into the game. My first contribution to that is, Pixel Cat’s End is selling ad space on their site for what seems cheap 4$ for 30 days. Maybe someone could do cs TikTok’s? That’s a big thing for kids.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quinn98 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:00 pm

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=4816583#p140582398

I keep making mistakes in the Sig editor I can't see enough of what I'm doing in the tiny window.
~ Quinn98 ~
PLEASE CLICK
MY EGGS👇👈
ImageImage
Deviant Art Link Is
The Picture Below

Rose of all Roses, Rose of all the World! The tall thought-woven sails, that flap unfurled, Above the tide of hours, trouble the air, And God's bell buoyed to be the water's care; While hushed from fear, or loud with hope a band, With blown, spray-dabbled hair gather at hand, Turn if you may from battles never done, I call, as they go by me one by one, Danger no refuge holds, and war no peace, For him who hears love sing and never cease, Beside her clean-swept hearth, her quiet shade, But gather all for whom no love hath made, A woven silence, or but came to cast, A song into the air, and singing passed, To smile on the pale dawn...God's bell has claimed them by the little cry, Of their sad hearts, that may not live not die.
Rose of all Roses, Rose of all the World!
You, too, have come where the dim tides are hurled, Upon the wharves of sorrow, and heard ring, The bell that calls us on; the sweet far thing. Beauty grown sad with its eternity, Made you of us, and of the dim grey sea. Our long ships loose thought-woven sails and wait, For God has bid them share an equal fate; And when at last, defeated in His wars, They have gone down under the same white stars, We shall no longer hear the little cry, Of our sad hearts, that may not live nor die.
Quinn98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Audrey_Bee » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:01 pm

Would there be any way to have an option while looking for pets or items to trade away to only show pets/items you have doubles of?

As a collector of items I often want to trade my items that I only have more than one of but because I have so many items, there's a few people who have over 50 pages worth of Wishlist items.

If this is difficult to do with items due to them not having a unique ID, can it be done with pets ?

Flicka wrote:Cs used to get a lot of free advertising thanks to proboards, but these days kids aren’t into rping and most of the proboards have died off not leaving a lot of places to put a pet in a signature. Cs really need to work on advertising to bring new blood into the game. My first contribution to that is, Pixel Cat’s End is selling ad space on their site for what seems cheap 4$ for 30 days. Maybe someone could do cs TikTok’s? That’s a big thing for kids.

I second this! I never see advertisements for this game, I joined in (I think) 2013 but if I had known about it 5 years sooner I'd have been here from the start but never knew it existed! We need more ways of showing off this game for sure
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:50 am

Make a CS phone app: CS has a working mobile version, and an app has been deemed unnecessary.

I know this is in declined suggestions, but it just occurred to me... sure CS works fine on mobile but wouldn't an app be like advertisement for new joiners? The app would need to be in some kind of app store and it's possible it could become popular.

Did Nick weigh this potential before declining the possibility of an app? Genuinely wanting to know.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me