Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Sketches for Tokens

Postby Neah » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:26 pm

Alright so with the event over, if your trade wasn't accepted, feel free to change the payment to pets or cancel your request need be. I'm still leaving it as pay what you want.

I have one more day of work and then I'm off for a week so I'll have way more time than I usually do on my hands and will be able to bust the rest of these out. If I already accepted your payment yours is in line; I'll be doing them in the order they were requested.
Thank you everyone for being so patient. <3
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:47 pm

Unexpected life things popped up on me that naturally got in the way of what I wanted to do. I'm still slowly getting through these and plan to get a few more up in the next few days. Most already have a rough composition sketched out. Let me know if you want to see yours ^^
Again, thank you for your patience, especially with everything going on in general, currently.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:55 pm

It's totally fine neah take your time :) I personally would just be happy getting somthing from you no matter how long it takes :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neah » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:17 am

Okay, I've been gone a long while, things were... indeed happening. I've moved twice, got a new job, and got new pets, among other things. But! Things have finally calmed down a little and I am slowly carving out more time for old hobbies. I'm going to finish these, even if they are a little slow. Let me know if you paid me and I haven't finished and I will do yours, in the meantime, I will be sorting through posts myself to see what I need to do. Thank you all very much for your patience, and I'm very sorry about the time you've waited.
ImageImage
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me