Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

LF: Art Trades // OPEN by Xesei

Artist Xesei [gallery]
Time spent 15 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

LF: Art Trades // OPEN

Postby Xesei » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:53 pm

Looking for Art Trades!

- All my trades will most likely be off-oekaki unless you want it on oekaki. I'm not completely proficient in oekaki so it'll be better quality off-oekaki!
- If any of the art I make for trades is taken off-site, please credit me at my Toyhouse at Xesei
- Quality for Quality! If you draw me a shaded bust, you get the same back!
- Do not steal, trace, or use the characters for any other art other then for the trade. You can not sell any art of my characters.

Examples of my art:
Recents

Here are the characters I'm looking for art of!
(All of these characters are on my toyhouse with more art if you need more reference)
Mazikeen - feral - bat eared fox - any halloween inspired art for her would be amazing!
November - feral - wolf - anything autumn related! <3
Fallow - feral/anthro - wolf-deer hybrid - anything goes but she has a more mystically vibe to her!
Kyo - feral - big cat - any art that shows off her gorgeous eyes!
Hazel - anthro/feral - shiba-inu - any art goes, go wild!
Ica and Mary a humaniod pair are also some characters I'd love art of if you do humans only! If interested in the links to them please dm me. Or take a look at my humaniod folder on my toyhouse!

What I can draw!
- I will probably never decline a canine feral character, I started my art on them and love drawing them!
- Anthro is hard for me but I am much more comfortable with them then humans!
- Humanoids are pretty hard for me 50/50 I will decline if you only have humans but if I got a pretty good idea or pose for one I will definitely go through the anatomy session to draw them!
- Monsters, simple shaped characters, birds and reptiles are the least likely to be drawn here unless again I’m feeling really experimental. Feel free to send them though, no harm is trying!

Please use the following form to take interest in a trade! Or simply give me the answers in a request :D
Once you post this form, I will quote you with details! If I accept your trade I will get to you! If I decline then the character was probably out of my alley. Feel free to repost with different characters though!

Code: Select all
Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw:
Characters you want me to draw:
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki:
Other:
Last edited by Xesei on Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:47 am, edited 8 times in total.
USD Commissions // CS Commissions // Art Trades Open
Hello! I'm Xesei. I draw art for others and buy tons of characters. I don't collect pets for myself anymore but I do accept them as payment for art! Feel free to send me a message about anything!
Friendly but sensitive! I don't mind dms but I'm not the best at keeping a conversation haha ^^
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LF: Art Trades!

Postby Xesei » Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:54 pm

Art Trade Queue!

boolif - Headshot
Spotsong - Full
Stormbird - Half
Last edited by Xesei on Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:35 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Hello! I'm Xesei. I draw art for others and buy tons of characters. I don't collect pets for myself anymore but I do accept them as payment for art! Feel free to send me a message about anything!
Friendly but sensitive! I don't mind dms but I'm not the best at keeping a conversation haha ^^
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art Trades Archive

Art Trade for SpotSong
Last edited by Xesei on Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:49 pm

Marking ^^

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paprikat » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:18 pm

mark <3
Paprikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:47 am

Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw: Fallow or one of your baby humanoids! Up to what you’d prefer from my style
Characters you want me to draw: [url=Aurora]https://toyhou.se/19760048.aurora-of-winter/gallery#60087594[/url] would be my life if you could draw her.
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki: off-oekaki as I use procreate hehe
Other: if it doesn’t seem much appealing I have many babies to work with. My style is a bit rusty but on here; https://toyhou.se/SpotSong/art fullbody or half or even bust!
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:06 am

SpotSong wrote:Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw: Fallow or one of your baby humanoids! Up to what you’d prefer from my style
Characters you want me to draw: [url=Aurora]https://toyhou.se/19760048.aurora-of-winter/gallery#60087594[/url] would be my life if you could draw her.
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki: off-oekaki as I use procreate hehe
Other: if it doesn’t seem much appealing I have many babies to work with. My style is a bit rusty but on here; https://toyhou.se/SpotSong/art fullbody or half or even bust!

Sorry I wasn't opening till I was finished with all my commissions! But now I can reply haha~

I'd totally be up to getting either mary or ica done in your style! since you seem super comfy with humans! But will love Fallow done all the same :D

And for your character I was back and forth but I've been lacking the practice of cats so I'll be starting up my side of the trade ASAP and will be aiming for a full body! (might end up a half who knows)
Last edited by Xesei on Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boolif » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:17 am

Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw: Fallow (if you have any pictures of them anthro id love to see them)
Characters you want me to draw: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5S7DYodp3jyM7y6XA (i like the wings on the one where hes mad but ignore any other markings on him there bc some marking only are there when he's mad, also id love if you were able to to the dragon tail but its alright if you have to do the wolf tail. if you cant draw wings just let me know :3)
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki: off please :]
Other: we could swap shaded fullbodies, if youre alright with doing that
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
boolif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:13 pm

boolif wrote:Let's trade!
Characters you want to draw: Fallow (if you have any pictures of them anthro id love to see them)
Characters you want me to draw: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5S7DYodp3jyM7y6XA (i like the wings on the one where hes mad but ignore any other markings on him there bc some marking only are there when he's mad, also id love if you were able to to the dragon tail but its alright if you have to do the wolf tail. if you cant draw wings just let me know :3)
Oekaki or Off-Oekaki: off please :]
Other: we could swap shaded fullbodies, if youre alright with doing that

Hi! And I would be interested! I can't quite wrap my head around the design just due to some pieces being different. Though I wouldn't mind do a headshot trade since I think I could give it a go with some guidance! But probably not a full at the current moment~ Possibly a bust if you are down with that!

and for the question regarding Fallow here is the only anthro piece done of them. The clothing is not part of the design just an artist freedom of the artist!
Fallow's Anthro piece
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me