Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Breed with my OCs, Cat Edition! by ToraOkami303

Based on Click to view
Artist ToraOkami303 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Breed with my OCs, Cat Edition!

Postby ToraOkami303 » Sun May 30, 2021 4:50 am

I love these breeding challenges so I'm setting up one with cats. Starting with these two new OCs! One's a Robot the other's a Living statue of sorts.

Added Daylight and Nightsky, I'll add their kittens as options later.

Cat Base made by Cerulean Wake, Breeding Template w/ Palettes made by I Like Bees.

I'm just going to copy paste the rules from my dog one.

How it Works:
-Slap your OC on the cat on the left. (Your character doesn't have to be a cat as long as you can make the edits to reflect that.)
-Make sure to save your OCs colors either in the color pallet or on the stick Bee provided (or both if you want) so that I pick accurate colors for the kittens!
-I'll roll a dice for a number between 2-4, and make that many kittens! (If the dice lands on 1 it gets rounded up)

Rules:
-Please don't break any of CS's character rules.
-Feel free to make up an OC for this, I don't mind it not being a preexisting character!
-None of these are canon ships unless we discuss shipping our OCs over PM and come to an agreement that we would both like it to be canon.
-You are allowed to post breedings up to 3 times without a reply before I ask you kindly wait for me to catch up! (I have a full time job so I might not be able to do a lot of these during the week. I will be way more productive on weekends.)
-I might decline a breeding for any reason, I'll be sure to post a reply to your thread telling you if that's the case. If I've not done so I'm still considering doing it!
- If neither of us want any kitten(s) you (or I if you don't have the time/inclination) can adopt/trade/gift the unwanted kitten(s) but I'd rather not you sell these since they are free gifts!
xxx-The first exception being if you make additional art for your free kittens you can sell them.
xxx-The second exception being if you payed for the kittens then you can resell them for the price you payed.

How the kittens work:
2 Kittens, We each get one
3 Kittens, You get two I get one
4 Kittens, We each get two

Paid Options:
Guaranteed 5 litter (you get 3)= 30$
Guaranteed 6 litter (you get 4)= 40$
Litters you get all the kittens from:
xxx-15c$ for 1 Kit
xxx-30c$ for 2 Kits
xxx-45c$ for 3 Kits
xxx-60c$ for 4 Kits
xxx-75c$ for 5 Kits
xxx-90c$ for 6 Kits

Order for Picking: You, Me, You, Me for however many kittens there are!

Last bumped by ToraOkami303 on Sun May 30, 2021 4:50 am.
Identity Soup, Genderfluid. My Toyhouse.
Token Design Shop || C$ Design Shop || 100 Gen Challenge || Gacha Doodles || 5c$ Gacha Beans
---
Artist For: Magic Falconry Academy || Galactipups
---
Trackers: All Storkverse | Storkies | MFA | Littlehearts | Vargs | Fairytales
---
Moonlight is Grazing
---
Please be patient with me on Oekaki. My tablet only half gets along with it so I tend to use both mouse and tablet now.
ToraOkami303

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me