Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Free Cat Breeding [CLOSE] by Zoruna

Based on Click to view
Artist Zoruna [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Free Cat Breeding [CLOSE]

Postby Zoruna » Sat May 22, 2021 10:15 am

Please it's CLOSED

I am closing the requests because I still have part of my cat breeding to complete.
I will change the rules as well.
Overall, the adoptions will remain " free " if it is excluded that I keep some of the little ones, but there will be some clarifications and changes.

The changes are already visible below in the FAQ tab

Hello, I saw this challenge on the forum, and I found it quite funny, so I decided to give it a go too :D

The concept is simple : you choose one of my OCs, and you draw one of yours on the free cat. Then I would run a random draw so that you get between 1 and 6 children from those 2 OCs ! :D
The only " payment " I ask in return is to keep one or two animals. So :
- If you only have one baby -> you keep it
- If you have 2 -> 1 is for you and 1 is for me
- If you have 3 -> 2 is for you and 1 is for me
- If you have 4 -> 2 is for you and 2 is for me
- If you have 5 -> 3 is for you and 2 is for me
- If you have 6 -> 3 is for you and 3 is for me
Note that you choose the ones you keep : I will keep the ones you don't want.
In addition, it is possible that I leave more animals, if they do not correspond to what I am looking for especially in terms of OC :)

In other addition, I am not very comfortable with extremely complex animals, so sorry in advance if my drawings are not perfect: I am still new to oekaki, and computer drawing in general ^^"

P.S. Don't forget to add me to your drawing, without it I could not make your animals ;)

Good day to you :)

FAQ :

I'm on the phone, so I can't make the request. Or, I don't know how to draw. Am I excluded ?

No, you are not excluded ! Just post a message asking me what you want me to do, or create a message with your blank character ( your cat is not colored ). I would try to fill it out for you.
However, this is only valid for players who really cannot draw. Those who are just lazy will be ignored and will not have their character drawn, just babies.

The message of Camo girl 453 visible at this address is a very good example -> https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=4517370#p135449736

New rule working from July 29, 2021.

I accept all kinds of breeding. However, keep this information in mind :

Your OC X one of mine -> this breeding is completely free. I would only take the number of kittens I get, according to the table above. You can pay an additional of 30 C$ to make your breeding private. Private breeding means that the kittens cannot be obtained by anyone other than you. If you buy a private breeding, all the kittens obtained will be free and only for you. You will also be guaranteed to get a minimum of 3 kittens.

One of my OC's X a second of mine -> this breeding is free. Plus, your first kitty will be free too, but subsequent kittens will cost you 15 C$ for a kitty. However, you can choose as many kittens as you want ( so if you want to take all 6 kittens, go for it ! ). Kittens that you do not buy will be kept by me, or will be sold to other players.

One of your OC's X a second of yours -> this breeding costs 15 C$. Plus, your first kitty will be free too, but subsequent kittens will cost you 15 C$ for a kitty. However, you can choose as many kittens as you want ( so if you want to take all 6 kittens, go ahead ! ) Kittens you don't buy will be kept by me, or will be sold to other players unless you pay an additional of 30 C$ to make your breeding private. Private breeding means that the kittens cannot be obtained by anyone other than you. If you buy a private breeding, all the kittens obtained will be free and only for you. You will also be guaranteed to get a minimum of 3 kittens.

Link and credits of the original design of my OC :
- Stardream
- Spirit by SmolTobGlow
- Slay
- Diablo
- Hism

Base of the lineart by Cerulean Wake and I Like Bees for breeding position
Last edited by Zoruna on Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Cat Breeding

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat May 22, 2021 11:26 am

Huge Mark!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Cat Breeding

Postby Camo girl 453 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:52 pm

Mark!

I'm on mobile so I was wondering if it's ok if I request this way?

My girl angel × ur spirit

Angel https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/ ... AvASKC.jpg
Camo girl 453

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me