Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mila // Glaceon by CrossbredManiac

Based on Click to view
Artist CrossbredManiac [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Mila // Glaceon

Postby CrossbredManiac » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:46 pm

WARNING: DISTURBING STORY

Backstory:
Owner caught when 14 in a Premier ball given to him by his grandfather before he passed. The ball was made in commemoration of his grandfather's wedding. When the owner turned 23 he was mugged behind his apartment complex and killed in the process. Before he was killed he told her to run and handed her the ball. She roams the alleys and the apartment complex now, meeting up with old friends and trying to communicate to their owners what happened to her owner. She helped other pokemon sneak out and they buried her late owner in a graveyard nearby a coffee shop.

Yeah that's all I got.

You don't have to keep the backstory. I just came up with it while I was drawing. I was originally going to give her an ear piercing with a feather earring or something, but I thought it was too common of a thing to give. I also wanted to make her more original, so I changed the eyes from the original glaceon designs from blue to purple and gave her some indigo/cerulean markings. There are hints of red markings in her paws, ears, tail, head-second-ear-things, etc, but I thought it made it too complex, so I lowered the opacity as to make it less visible. Use this how you want, though. Please enjoy this child with a heart of gold!
Hi! I'm Peri and I am an animator, artist, and author! I also take requests and commissions for most anything. I love to create character designs the most! I'll do my best to leave my mark on the community. Thanks for reading ^u^
(Homestuck, Osu!, Madcom, TADC)

CrossbredManiac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me