Fawnae | #10 - #11 | Try-out

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Fawnae | #10 - #11 | Try-out

Postby Mimu » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:37 am

xxImage
xTurn back or stay...?

Last edited by Mimu on Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

01 | Melissa

Postby Mimu » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:24 pm

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ? ──
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ.

The fear of being alone scared Melissa, it runs through her mind ever since she was a little fawn. Luck wasnt on her side from the start, everything would go wrong. It felt like she alone at the times she needed someone. It felt like the world hated her from the day one. The hate she had in her heart never stopped growing. Maybe her mind was a sprial of thoughts. Your own mind is a killer, but it never stopped for Melissa. She was a girl that made everyone turn their head to look at, she was pretty. But she was so selfish for herself, she would never think she would be the person to draw attention to herself. Sometimes it was lonely for her, it was like a bad spell was wish apon the day she started in this world. Everything wouldnt go her way. But it was her time to make everything go right, like she wanted too.

It was her first step, to become greater than she wanted to be. It was time to put a mask on something to get her way, or was it so simple? A cold heart turned into a sweet one, she had to bring those in to like her but will it go so easy for her? It was her goal to make everyone like her, to be loved by her. A good friend to be around, but it didnt come so easy on what she wanted.

"You think you can trick me?" That voice rings into Melissa's ears, she makes her self feel confused on what has gone on. She placed her cup down onto the table, "What do you mean?" She ask's, her tone in her voice never shifted. She didnt sound worried, but she was. "No matter what mask you put on, chaning yourself for someone just becuase you want them to enjoy everything about you. I can see right through you Melissa." It was her mother, telling the truth about everything she is doing. Trying to be something she isnt, putting on a show for those to smile and enjoy. But was it what she wanted? to be nice to those who brought her the horror of people who had their back turned towards the world, or who are more selfish than Melissa? It felt like a challege for her. "I never put an impression for someone, i am myself." a straight lie right through her teeth. The thought of being alone hits her again, feeling herself dissociate. Moving her eyes down to the table, the cracks look nice with the badly painted wood making lines on lines. "It okay to be yourself, even if you have to push your way through. Think about yourself before anyone, You are you." The last words made Melissa snap back, her eyes dashed towards to meet her mothers. What ever her mother said it didnt go to her ears and into her head, it went straight past. She wasnt listing. "Also get your ears cleaned." Her mother snapped at her, she hated how everyone felt evil to her. small snarly comments like that would make her blood boil. She knew her mother was joking, but herself centered self didnt think so.

It didnt take long for Melissa to get her hands onto to something that no one would ever touch, a summon book. Her mother told her to never go upstairs, a room that has been closed from day one. She's never seen her mother walk into it or even go near it, maybe she only entered when Melissa wasnt around. Her house was classed as old, maybe haunted if someone saw it for thr first time, could class as it. Slamming the book down onto the table made dust fill Melissa's lungs, she coughed and coughed to make it go away. Dust bunnies flow in the room, landing on whatever surface it can infect from the neglect.

She placed her hoove onto the book, the warn out leather felt like rubber. It was engraved with text she couldnt understand but the image was a huge eye, it didnt look good for some who would come across it but Melissa felt the power already in her hands. "What ever it takes." Melissa sighed to herself, opening the book. The paper was starting to fall to bits, one touch could crumbling into a million sheets. Scanning her eyes through the words of old ink. And there it was, what she needed.

ʙᴜᴛ ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ──
ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ?
Last edited by Mimu on Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

02 | Rina

Postby Mimu » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:27 pm

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅꜱ ʙʀɪɴɢ? ──
ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.

The year was 1870, houses where starting to build, small towns started to become more alive. But the truth of the spirits where at its high. Spells of those who where under had luck or even not, it was hard to point out who was in these spells. witchcraft was a high go in this time, but you had to hide what you are doing. Or even dont show it at all, it was hard to live in the time like this, but Rina never found an issue.

Walking down the streets of the new built town wasnt scary for Rina, it felt like someone was watching over her to keep her safe. Or maybe it was her spells that put a gaurd around her. She was careful on what she wanted but it wasnt hard to mess up a spell to drag you into the unknown of evil. Rina was known in the village for being those with white eyes, but they never knew about the thrid one.

It didnt take long for Rina to come towards the famous bar, it was late at night. Not safe for anlone Fawnae to walk the streets at this time, but it was a mission for Rina to meet someone. A deal to be made. The bright light of the hanging candle was blowing in the wind, the sound of the chain hurt her ears, with on light stomp onto the ground, it was out. Darkness filled the front door of the bar but the loudness of fawnaes talking never stopped. "Here we go." Rina said taking one step into the bar, the door opened slowly, bright light filled her eyes as she scanned the bar. It was full on a night like this, the smell of alcohol filled Rina's nose. A smell she hated.

"Where are you?" she asked to her self, she was looking for the person to make the deal with. She wanted it to go her way. The bar was big for it to be in a small village like this, but it was popular for it to be the closes to those who are out of town. All the tables where filled with drunks, some where laughing too loud and talk was loud enough to hear from the other side. But it was no bussiness for her to listen, she has somewhere to be.

In the darkness of the Bar was a table that sat for two, but one was taking the seat already, It was them. Rina made her way through ther sea of drunks. "Are you here to make a trade?" she was behind them, standing tall over them. One swift turn the Fawnae looked up to see Rina looking at them, her eyes where wide. The look of the Fawnae changed, maybe he was scared, but the piercing eyes of Rina didnt help his conscious. "i'm guessing you are Rina?" he asked, moving his hand to show her the seat that was free at the table, "care to sit?" he asked, making Rina sit down. It was dark in the space they where in, but it was odd to the fawnae that Rina's eyes light up the space.

Rina has done this bussiness over the year's she was made, her life was never ending. She's seen things no one has and over the years of the power she has made herself look like this. Her eyes where everywhere, watching. Knowing something bad will come her way, she knews in a instant. Watching.

"what are you looking for lost one?" Rina spoke, she knew what everyone intentions was but she likes to spark the conversation to start off with, to see if they are lying under their breath. The fawnae looked behind him making sure no one care hear, Rina spoke "no one will hear us, i have a spell that keeps us quite." she crossed her arms and rested her head onto them, "so...go on?" her eyes where wide, watching deep into the fawnaes eyes. The fawnae gulps to himself, he was scared of her and she can tell.

"I need some protection, or something to wish me luck." he spits out, he was quick with his words. He takes a breath, "anything to protect my future or even my off-spring." he was done. Rina nodded, moving back on the wooden chair. The fawnae started to become confused from the lack of words Rina didnt say, he wanted her to say something. Then a third eye opened on Rina's head, watching the male Fawnae. He jumped back on his chair, he knew something was up. Rina was known to be around the town, but not to be seen. She knows she has money on her head that could be worth so much for a family.

"Deal." Rina slammed her hands onto the tabel, making the Fawnae jump from his seat. The room went silent, no sound was around them. He looked behind him and it was black. The void. Only them two. he looked back at Rina, but her eyes where wide as they can be, all three of them. Slowly two orbs came out of the darkness, it was eyes of her accessories that wrapped around her ears. The fawnae couldnt move, he was under a spell. Rina's spell.

He couldnt speak, but he wanted too. "I dont like liars." Rina's voice sounds dark to the fawnae's ear's. His fur stood up, a cold shiver shook him. "I will take the offer if you like, but i want something back that you have." her eyes narrowed, "them." she pointed right into the Fawnae's eyes, he thought she was going to poke them out. Sweat dripped from his fur, he wanted to move but his body felt like a weight to him.

He started to feel pressure in his eye, "you know what i want." Rina came close to him, face to face. To the point the Fawnae could feel her cold breath on him. The pressure in his eyes became more, like they where being pulled. And the black.

The night was still cold, it was starting to become early moring. the air was getting thicker, the bar was now nothing. No one was around only Rina. "It's all i wanted." her aspriation, to take those under her wing. To protect, if they dont lie. With one swift moment the darkness took Rina, and she was never seen again.

ᴍᴇ.

Last edited by Mimu on Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

03 | Together

Postby Mimu » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:28 pm

ɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀ? ──
ᴍʏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.

Melissa got what she needed, she read over and over the words to make sure she is doing this right. one mess up and god knows what she can spawn from this book. It was something new for Mellisa to do, it wasn’t her daily task to be around these books or anything in the matter of witchcraft. But it was an aspiration that she wanted.

Everything was out onto a table, it was ready. she read the first step, place bones of those who have fallen in a shape of an eye, step two, place dove feathers into the shape making a circle in the middle. step three, light a black candle in the middle and sit. She did it all. Fear wasn’t running through her blood, it was joy. Something like this shouldn’t be bring these emotions to her, but she couldn’t wait to see what will come.

She sits down, watching the flame flicker dancing in the small wind that was blowing so little in the room , “you haven’t been here in years, haven’t you?” Mellisa spoke to herself, but it felt like someone was also there. She placed her hands onto her knees, "Fall." The final words she needed to say, it was cold in the room. Her fur stood up, her breath was seen in the little light. She thought to herself, was this really going to work? with one blink of an eye the candle blew out, Mellisa body jumped back so lightly.

She looked into the void of the darkness in the room, to find something. But there was. Two eyes slowly opened in the darkness, they where pure white. They looked deep into her own eyes, she couldnt move. She was too scared too, maybe this wasnt a good idea. Then another eye opened, it was a third. It was the only source of light in the room, only darkness filled between both of them.

"You called." the found of Rina voice rang Melissa's ears, she wanted to say something. All the candles in the room light in one go, it was now bright as it can. Rina was in full show for Melissa, she was taken back. "you are one pretty Fawn." Rina walked forward, standing infront of Mellissa.

Melissa was taken back from the comment, she felt her face became warm. No one has said something like that to her, and Rina could sense it.

"I'm here to make a deal." Melissa spat out, it was quick. Rina smiled to herself it was easy for someone to be scared of Rina but what she can tell, Melissa wasnt. It was the first time someone never feared them. Rina liked her.

"Why do you bring me here, is there something that you wish or want?" Rina was looking at Melissa, waiting for a response. It was hard for Melissa to pin point on what she wanted or what she wants to wish for. It was easy.

"I need luck on my side, you might not be the right..." she didnt want to say something bad, "Spirit. But i know you can help" the worry from her words sounded small, but it was easy to get across. Rina looked around the room, looking at the old books that have been left to rott over time, cystals that havent been touched over the years they have been collecting dust. Rina could tell this was Melissa's first time doing this, she didnt want to scare her off.

"And why so, my sweetheart." Rina walked around Melissa, she could sense her body temperature was rising.

Melissa looked at the ground, hiding away her red cheeks. "I feel like no one is on my side from the day i was born, everything wouldnt go my way, but i need it too" again, her words where quick, she didnt want to make this demon angry or even any sort of anger. She knew what Rina could do, the power she had in her hands. It could destory melissa.

"I see, but all i can give." she paused walking infront of Melissa again, close enough she can feel her breath. "An eye for an eye." with one smile creeping up on Rina's face.

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɢɪᴠᴇ ──
ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ

"Deal." it didnt take Melissa to think for herself, she didnt know if an eye from her or someone else. Rina's smile became more wide, she laughed.

"Perfect." with one stomp, the room went black. Both of them stood into the darkness, no sound was made. Slowly two eyes came behind Melissa, brighing up the room they where in, "I will watch over you, making sure everything will go your way my sweetheart." The final words was said until a loud scream was heard from down stairs, Melissa knew what it was. It was her mother.

"thank you." It all Melissa said, she knew what Rina did. But no talk was heard between both of them.

Black.

˙sǝʎ
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me