Stars 3000 - Shattered Hill WIP

Create a topic here to store adoptable/character competition forms.

Stars 3000 - Shattered Hill WIP

Postby MouseyLavi » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:02 am

Dark clouds gulp down the stars one by one enveloping the sky. Thunder crashes about, rain pouring down swallowing the land. Howling wind screams at the forest as the trees dance back and forth. Slowly the weather reeks havoc, dominating the land. In the midst of chaos, the storm starts to settle and soon passes over.

Silence settles in, but a soft voice can be heard.

Soft meowing is spoken in the distance.
MouseyLavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Path of Stars at Sunrise |

Postby MouseyLavi » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:31 am

"Help! Help!"
Soft mewing came upon the distance.

Upon arrival, there clinging to the rocks around it, paws splayed and claws digging into the rocks, was a kitten.

Three starlit cats that had arrived at scene gave a glance to each other as if to ponder a thought or two. The first one forward of the three cats spoke and it spoke this,
"Young kitten, small and feeble have come to us in the night eager to live."
The third cat leaned a step forward and spoke their tongue,
"Young kitten you have arrived on a sacred night, where we share it with our living brothers and sisters."
The second cat paused for a moment and then spoke his bit,
"Follow young kitten, follow us and live by us strongly, we shall lead you home on this night on a path of stars following into sunrise."

Each of the starlit cats beckoned towards the kitten. Each of them placed their nose upon the cat to give it strength and courage to move forward to following them. One cat placed its nose on the kittens ear, another placed it on the kittens shoulder, and the last cat placed their nose upon the kittens nose. A soft glow had motioned when the starlit cats had touched the kitten.

Once they had finished their moment each starlit cat had turned around and had started walking forward. As they walked forward they left behind them star shaped prints for the kitten to chose to follow.

The kitten who had barely spoken mewed and soft noise and finally had the strength to stand. With all the kittens might every paw step forward was another one to in hopes of a safe destination.

MouseyLavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me