Artist ItsAsher0 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Error

Liminal Direwolf

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:15 am

Meet Tyrone! Actually, his name is a Wip.
I drew him horribly. The same way he looks in my sketchbook LOL

Blank Torso: "blank" as in.. no torso. Originally he was going to have an exposed rib cage, But I couldn't draw it. ;-; so he doesn't... have a torso.

Not designed arms: He was supposed to be designed for a liminal space role play. Potentially retro colored, with a party hat, or some accessory, and some crazy claws or something, but we could never decide on colors OR the arms.

Original; So.. no arms. He had full white hair, but his entire face was shadowed. Dark. Can't see his mouth or nose, only one right eye. He had one black horn, barely ANY special stuff in his design (literally just a basic wolf with a claw tail) for liminal space. Couldn't decide what pallette for him since we weren't sure how to make him for liminal space. "Blank torso" originally gonna be a black rib cage you could see, But couldn't draw it and not many people are comfortable with that. (No flesh though.. like.. it just exists??)

Lore: 'Tyrone' Was always caught roaming the liminal spaces of reality. Nobody really knew why he would be there. He often ventured to find others. Maybe he was once human, or maybe he was just stuck for so long, He had become part of it.
Either way, He was always found searching for someone, or even something. Some people said he was recognized from a personal experience or just a random time of day: his eye in the shadows, him in dreams, or overall just being nostalgic.
He seems to try his best to fit in, finding newcomers of the.. liminal spaces. he would safely guide them through the Liminality, careful of the.. entities and inhabitants.
Or maybe he was one, already.
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Liminal Direwolf

Postby Freak996 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:13 pm

I think floating hands would look super cool and fit the design nicely
Freak996