Based on Click to view
Artist Spiritstar3 [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Babies

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri May 19, 2023 6:40 am

Lines not mine

Ill do the next stage in probably two weeks, then ill do adults...at some point.

Anyway! Ill let you pick two and ill take the other two.

The middle left has tabby since dad is reddish brown with darker, so I figured it's basically just red so I made them tabby.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Babies

Postby FerretMonarch » Fri May 19, 2023 11:10 pm

Can I snag the very right one and the middle right one please? (The black one by her tail and then the tuxedo looking one beside it)
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 20, 2023 6:38 am

FerretMonarch wrote:Can I snag the very right one and the middle right one please? (The black one by her tail and then the tuxedo looking one beside it)

(Tuxedo is actually black with white, that little one is white with patches which...some people call harlequin for some reason, other people just call it bi color or piebald (that may just be in dogs) but anyway!) Yup, you can have the two right ones. The white and patched one is actually white with the darker brownish from your male.

Do you want me to do the older kitten and adult refs, or do you want to? If you want to, I'll just do the kittens and add you to that pic or pictures, otherwise I'll do the older versions in three weeks THEN add you (I'll do a seperate version of the kittens for now then edit it if you want me to do the older refs)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Sat May 20, 2023 10:02 pm

Ah okay; if you could do the older refs that would be great i dont know alot about cat genetics
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 21, 2023 6:30 am

FerretMonarch wrote:Ah okay; if you could do the older refs that would be great i dont know alot about cat genetics

XD Kay Kay. That'll be three weeks from now, so...second week of June I believe, then I'll add you to it/them.
Could you tell me what genders they're going to be? I didn't think about the fact the laying down parent is probably supposed to be the female...for male x female breedings anyway, and I didn't think of the fact some of these kids would be longhair so I deleted Creampuff without making a copy of the longhair laying lines.

I had to do my white and red tabby boy in the laying lines and I did my girl in the standing lines. If one of yours is a girl and you want her in the laying lines, telling me that because I can't absolutely do that. Or if you don't mind a boy being in the laying lines, tell me that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Sun May 21, 2023 8:17 am

Right now they dont have names or genders, but i dont mind what lines they're on
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me