CFC Entry! <3 by frostily

Based on Click to view
Artist frostily [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CFC Entry! <3

Postby frostily » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:15 pm

hi omg, I love this dude and I hope you do too! I saw that primary colors were something that was sort of a recurring theme in your examples, so I chose to implement those in a python-inspired wyvern. They have the face pits, fangs, head shape, and (loosely based) markings of a python wrapped up in a fun wyvern body!

However, if you do want colors changed, Im happy to do it! All the markings are on their own layers so it would be easy

ignore the art lol, you can have it ofc if you want it but it's the intro to the main act:

(Higher quality image: https://ibb.co/M5gN0Wb )

Okay! As for my likes and stuff, here we go:

It's honestly up to you, I'll provide a likes/dislikes list, but I would LOVE for you to tackle a specific design I'm envisioning, so if you're up for that I'll provide a mood board/description for them below!

I'm looking for a dragon that encapsulates the idea of an arctic sea dragon. They would live a similar life to an orca or a polar bear, sleeping on icebergs and icecaps and hunting in the ocean for their food. The only requirement I especially have in my head for them is an aquatic tail to propel them through the water. Similar to an orca's tail, but I would prefer for the tail so swish side-to-side rather than the up and down motion of dolphins/whales. Maybe an orca dorsal fin as well,, idk? Maybe markings inspired by orcas? But I'm not solid on a color palette, just that it's something icy. blues, greys, black, white, perhaps the pinks/creams that color the tundra sky at sunset and sunrise? Just do what feels right!

EDIT: (so like, if you see this and it's too late it's okay lol,) but also wings. I know it's kind of a given with dragons anyway, but just as long as they have the 4 leg 2 wing combo for their body that would be epic. i mean they could have more than one pair of wings if it fits but like, that's not a requirement lol.

Other than that, I will provide a likes/dislikes below:

- Dragons
- Canines
- Griffins
- All colors
- Fluff
- Big ears
- Piercings/accessories, just as long as the accessories aren't like, straight up clothes. I like sashes and capes and medieval jewelry n stuff!
- Big feet/paws
- Hooves
- Aquatic
- Wings
- Horns
- fangs
- more than one tail (only if it fits the design)

Dislikes:
- More than 1 pair of eyes
- More than the usual amount of legs for the species (like a dog with 6 legs)
- floppy ears
- short tails

thanks for your time ^^
Last edited by frostily on Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
- DA - Art Shop - Frost#6739 -
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CFC Entry! <3

Postby GODEATER » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:18 am

Claim :0
    discord: godeater
GODEATER

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CFC Entry! <3

Postby frostily » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:56 pm

VENORIS wrote:Claim :0

yesss thank you so much, I've added ya! (if you need it lol)
- DA - Art Shop - Frost#6739 -
frostily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me