28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Customs for keen

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:37 pm

Keen wrote:Payment type: USD, discord contact
Type of custom: Guaranteed 4
Theme/moodboard(s):
Okay hear me out
I made this for artfight but I want to use it other places too XD
Go here, generate a list of dragon names, pick one, then draw me a character based off of that name. It does NOT have to be a dragon character! When you post the character, be sure to include the name ^-^

Do this four times eheheh

Design notes: Go ham >:) Feel free to make them off-site!
Progress screenshots? I'll be surprised >:)
Other:
Doesn't this sound like fun? I think it sounds like fun XD

the names i generated that i liked were:

Byrrut, Eternal Fire
Xumrerth, Lord Of The Skies
Hogoth, Protector Of Life
Iosur, The Gifted One

they all ended up sorta dragon like, although it wasn't planned lmao, i really liked the palettes in this batch too!!
top left, eternal fire, has fire ofc but also a gemstone embedded in their forehead, possibly the source of the fire? and a cool looking crown with similar gemstones!
top right, lord of the skies, is sorta harpy-like! they've only got two toes on their feet and a long flexible tail that they use to pick stuff up. they have the ability to stand on clouds when they want too!
bottom left, protector of life, a wholesome creature! they're very sturdy and strong, and their fur is the softest in the world. small creatures seem to gather around them- maybe its because the protector of life defends these creatures against predators and hunters?
bottom right, the gifted one, is a very small, blind creature. its very agile and its lack of sight doesn't seem to faze them! they flip and bound as if they could see perfectly fine, they are very flexible and fast! maybe they use their large ears and great hearing instead of their eyes?
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Customs for keen

Postby Keen » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:24 pm

omg i love them all so much! they are so wonderful!
Eternal Fire lord like a lion so that's ALWAYS a win for me hahaha
Sky Lord looks like they'd be so much fun to hang out with ♡ mischievous, but never mean
Picturing The Gifted One scurrying around and just in general being awesome in spite of being blind is wonderful ♡
And my favorite, the Protector of Life ♡ Being so sturdy and kind... I bet even predators stop hunting and lay quietly by their side. Maybe they tell stories or legends to the animals gathered around them :smile:

thank you so much, Buzz! These four are incredible!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me