pallete color-in! by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

pallete color-in!

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:43 pm

i love all your art so far! i just stumbled upon your page but you gained yourself a follower :D

can i have a feral feline that can pass as a warrior cat, please? the funkier the better!
    if you want some inspo for it, here's my warriors worlds that need some characters:

(things in italics are things i'd really like to see in your design!)

- a nuclear post-apocalyptic fanclan that has settled in a valley-turned-wasteland. the twolegs that haven't died off have turned into twisted, primal beasts thanks to radiation... though they're not the only ones affected. prey, predators, and even cats are mutating into nothing but husks of their former selves: these unfortunate creatures are referred to as the lost.
    even though prey is scarce and many water sources are tainted, the clan is doing its best to survive this new, bleak enviroment.
      yes: body horror, edgy things, tattered/broken accessories, monster themes, generally unsettling or sad vibes
      no: scenecore/kidcore things

- a fanclan that lives near the irish shores, though they never settle permanently. they wander through the land in search of adventure and all the knowledge they can gather. they've been vaguely aware of fey for a while thanks to the stories they've heard from rogues, but they never took it seriously enough... until they notice that their newest members don't seem to be too "normal".
      yes: witchcore, crowcore, celtic myth-inspired designs, plant accessories, butterfly/moth wings, fairy tale vibes
      no: human-made accessories

i hope this wasn't too much lol
    have fun!