Character for Character (my side) by xBunx

Based on Click to view
Artist xBunx [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Character for Character (my side)

Postby xBunx » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:08 pm

Well, this is my side of the character trade, and I hope you like her.

Description for character made for me- (So I looked at what you liked and I saw that you wanted a female conjurer, so that's who she is. She can summon and control poisonous goo (I saw that you liked goop creatures so I decided to incorporate the ideas together).)

Description for your character- (Mythical nature fairy. Large translucent wings, similar to stained glass. Long wavy brown hair, and a daisy crown on her head. Slender frame and maple coloured eyes. glass slipers and vines+flowers snaked around her right and/or left leg. Wears a dress, and the sleeves are very loose and made of silk) <- feel free to edit to what you think suits!

P.S. Please ignore the time, it's very off.
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character for Character (my side)

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:19 pm

Ahh if you're going off my demon hunter character that can conjure familiars, this isn't really what i wanted to go for with her concept (the description is specific on the color palette and what she can do). Otherwise i'm not sure what concept you're going off of?

However as a non concept specific design, shes very cute! I like the clothing idea :0c I need a bit to decided if I'm claiming the concept or not (working on something and have a vague idea i could go with with the design if i were to claim her) but rn its undecided!

┌────────────────────────────┐

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

└────────────────────────────┘
xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xBunx » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:28 pm

~HєуRєι~ wrote:Ahh if you're going off my demon hunter character that can conjure familiars, this isn't really what i wanted to go for with her concept (the description is specific on the color palette and what she can do). Otherwise i'm not sure what concept you're going off of?

However as a non concept specific design, shes very cute! I like the clothing idea :0c I need a bit to decided if I'm claiming the concept or not (working on something and have a vague idea i could go with with the design if i were to claim her) but rn its undecided!

Sorry about that! I realised it wasn't very similar, if you'd like, I can change the colours for you?

Also, you can take her in as a non-concept character too, since I decided to blend a bit of your concepts in with some of my ideas.
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:32 pm

xBunx wrote:
~HєуRєι~ wrote:Ahh if you're going off my demon hunter character that can conjure familiars, this isn't really what i wanted to go for with her concept (the description is specific on the color palette and what she can do). Otherwise i'm not sure what concept you're going off of?

Sorry about that! I realised it wasn't very similar, if you'd like, I can change the colours for you?

ahh its fine its a little more than just colors that are different from the concept. my 'ready to make concepts' are more specific concepts of mine that have a more specific idea, not really meant to be combined with other ideas or wants. (they're vague descriptions for a more specific idea?? its hard to explain. they got specific characteristics but enough wiggle room for the artist to add their own spin on it. If you need an example of this see the following entries that i've claimed that have used some of my 'ready to be made concepts' - x x)
The whole description would need to be incorporated to the design for it to count for the concept.
CONCEPT DESCRIPTION wrote:A female human/humanoid who hunts demonic creatures and those that summon them. Uses a variety of specialized weapons and spells, has burns on her right side from a demonic attack upon her village early on. Lavender colored eyes with short white/near white hair, and pale skin. General colors consist of shades of white, red, and violet (and shades between). Conjurer, often takes jobs for coins and odd holy artifacts. Has a mask to go with her aesthetic, almost has the general aesthetic of that of a demon to mock them. Crosses but with a twist.

Since this design is so distinctly different from that concept, she wouldn't fill the concept itself, but would become a different character entirely if i decide to claim this design. still undecided though.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xBunx » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:55 pm

~HєуRєι~ wrote:
xBunx wrote:

ahh its fine its a little more than just colors that are different from the concept. my 'ready to make concepts' are more specific concepts of mine that have a more specific idea, not really meant to be combined with other ideas or wants. (they're vague descriptions for a more specific idea?? its hard to explain. they got specific characteristics but enough wiggle room for the artist to add their own spin on it. If you need an example of this see the following entries that i've claimed that have used some of my 'ready to be made concepts' - x x)
The whole description would need to be incorporated to the design for it to count for the concept.
CONCEPT DESCRIPTION wrote:A female human/humanoid who hunts demonic creatures and those that summon them. Uses a variety of specialized weapons and spells, has burns on her right side from a demonic attack upon her village early on. Lavender colored eyes with short white/near white hair, and pale skin. General colors consist of shades of white, red, and violet (and shades between). Conjurer, often takes jobs for coins and odd holy artifacts. Has a mask to go with her aesthetic, almost has the general aesthetic of that of a demon to mock them. Crosses but with a twist.

Since this design is so distinctly different from that concept, she wouldn't fill the concept itself, but would become a different character entirely if i decide to claim this design. still undecided though.

Your explanation makes sense. Feel free to take your time in deciding!
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:08 am

decided to claim. The idea i have is something fairly solid so I'll add you to the list. If i end up backtracking i'll still make your side.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xBunx » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:43 pm

~HєуRєι~ wrote:decided to claim. The idea i have is something fairly solid so I'll add you to the list. If i end up backtracking i'll still make your side.

alright! Thank you
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:42 pm

Finally got this lady done oof- Feel free to change anything about her that you wish to.

Hey its Rei! I have my commissions open! USD only!
I am ND and have a 9-5 job so I may be inactive
for periods of time! I'm more active on Discord (heyrei)!

xxxxxxxx|c4c threadbreedingsdesign salesdesign poundsketchpage|
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx《 • meet the artist • 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|KeldinesReturn • A Cat ARPG|

ImagexxxxImagexxxxImage

~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xBunx » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:31 pm

~HєуRєι~ wrote:
Finally got this lady done oof- Feel free to change anything about her that you wish to.

i love them, thank you!
xBunx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me